WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey Two-Face, Got a Question For You

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You know how you cried and moaned for 4 years about tariffs being a hidden tax on the middle class for 4 years?

How about inflation.........................that you corrupt money changers created?

Good Fellas laugh .gif

530RL

Reaction score
Just wanted to point out that somebody’s too much of a bitch to give an answer because he knows he’s fucked.

Oh and in other news ........

😆
Simple question which I suspect you will avoid.

Inflation is the higher pricing of goods or services.

When high taxes in the form of tariffs on the working middle class are imposed, does it lead to increased prices to the consumer as the higher taxes are passed on to the consumer? And is that not the creation of inflation?

Or are you suggesting higher prices created by tariffs is not inflation?

port austin pirate

Reaction score

When high taxes in the form of tariffs on the working middle class are imposed, does it lead to increased prices to the consumer as the higher taxes are passed on to the consumer? And is that not the creation of inflation?

What a step up, got Brandon writing your material now, If I go in a circle can I still reach the other side, One giant pretzel with extra mustard please

530RL

Reaction score
What a step up, got Brandon writing your material now, If I go in a circle can I still reach the other side, One giant pretzel with extra mustard please
Another liberal who does not accept higher taxes creates inflation.

No surprise.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

It’s no surprise that you don’t have the balls to answer the question. 😂

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

While tariffs raise prices on specific commodities......Inflation levies "higher prices" on every facet of the economy.
So the simple straight forward question is; Which is more economically harmful and has a deeper impact on the middle class........Tariffs or Inflation?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
In effect, inflation is a tax on every one of us. The rich, or perceived as such, get hit to some extent the same. The difference being, with tarrifs removed, they get to spend less to create their product. This has probably been going on since the dawn of modern commerce. Since tarrifs tend to be higher than inflation, and the sales prices of products rise accordingly with inflation, those who manufacture will see net gains...

Almost as if the means of production are actively controlled by the government, and those with ties to it ($).

Oddly, like communism.

So there we have it. 530 is a flag waving communist!

I'm working on my pretzel skills;)

Wedgy

Reaction score
Hmm. Butthurt Creme filled pretzels...

Hey Now!! Nobody does butthurt creme like Sammy's Deli & Donuts!!

AzMandella

Reaction score
While tariffs raise prices on specific commodities......Inflation levies "higher prices" on every facet of the economy.
So the simple straight forward question is; Which is more economically harmful and has a deeper impact on the middle class........Tariffs or Inflation?
The tariffs Trump imposed did not even come close to raising the costs of goods and services as Bidens manufactured inflation .

530RL

Reaction score
The tariffs Trump imposed did not even come close to raising the costs of goods and services as Bidens manufactured inflation .
What about a handpicked chairman of the Federal Reserve that undertook massive quantitative easing, the lowering of the fed funds rate while data clearly indicated a raise, easing of consequences on banks for risky lending and year after year of climbing deficits culminating in the largest deficit in history at over 3.1 trillion?

Any chance any of that had anything to do with the current inflation? Or was all that no problem and had no impact whatsoever?

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
What about a handpicked chairman of the Federal Reserve that undertook massive quantitative easing, the lowering of the fed funds rate while data clearly indicated a raise, easing of consequences on banks for risky lending and year after year of climbing deficits culminating in the largest deficit in history at over 3.1 trillion?

Any chance any of that had anything to do with the current inflation? Or was all that no problem and had no impact whatsoever?
1679933541226.gif
1679933541226.gif
1679933541226.gif

1679933848229.gif

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
In effect, inflation is a tax on every one of us. The rich, or perceived as such, get hit to some extent the same. The difference being, with tarrifs removed, they get to spend less to create their product. This has probably been going on since the dawn of modern commerce. Since tarrifs tend to be higher than inflation, and the sales prices of products rise accordingly with inflation, those who manufacture will see net gains...

Almost as if the means of production are actively controlled by the government, and those with ties to it ($).

Oddly, like communism.

So there we have it. 530 is a flag waving communist!

I'm working on my pretzel skills;)
Dude! be careful!!
You’ll blow a disc trying to do those types of pretzel gymnastics!
It takes YEARS of mental masturbation to achieve the Oracles level of mind twister.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

pretzel dive .gif

judges-10.gif

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

LOL, your team already said increased taxes and inflation wont impact consumers.

530RL

Reaction score
LOL, your team already said increased taxes and inflation wont impact consumers.
As shown above in repeated posts, your boys do not believe that higher taxes, higher spending, large deficits, run away quantitative easing and artificially low interest rates create inflation.

That any such argument that those things do in fact cause inflation, is just a pretzel.

Certainly a unique economic position. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
As shown above in repeated posts, your boys do not believe that higher taxes, higher spending, large deficits, run away quantitative easing and artificially low interest rates create inflation.

That any such argument that those things do in fact cause inflation, is just a pretzel.

He is telling them to raise rates.

He continues to print money, so inflation will continue unabated, see above for what he'll tell the fed again.

With regard to taxes and yes your favorite tarrifs, he's got the same answer: fuck Americans.

You two are pees in a pod.

Sorry if you dont like the facts, but damn you are the pretzel king and have become devoid of facts as of late. Dont you have a TDS outbreak schedule for lunch?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

AGAIN, yore not addressing the original question clown.

Is inflation a tax on the middle class, that the FED (money changers) inflicted on the middle class?

Remember, the FED (money changers) is supposed to be independent of the White House and therefore it is THEIR (money changer's) decision.

We eagerly await yore round 2 pretzel dive!!! 🤣

530RL

Reaction score
AGAIN, yore not addressing the original question clown.

Is inflation a tax on the middle class, that the FED (money changers) inflicted on the middle class?

Remember, the FED (money changers) is supposed to be independent of the White House and therefore it is THEIR (money changer's) decision.

We eagerly await yore round 2 pretzel dive!!! 🤣
I answered that in post 21.

And your response was that post 21 was economically incorrect as it was a pretzel.

We are not going to agree Regor. We are complete opposites politically and economically.

Spend your time and money trying to get your guys elected, I'll spend mine doing the same for Conservatives or RINO's as you call them.

It's how America is supposed to work. We are not all supposed to agree. But at the end of the day, the winners are sworn in and some losers go back to whining about how they were cheated.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

And your response was that post 21 was economically incorrect as it was a pretzel.

We are not going to agree Regor. We are complete opposites politically and economically.

Spend your time and money trying to get your guys elected, I'll spend mine doing the same for Conservatives or RINO's as you call them.

It's how America is supposed to work. We are not all supposed to agree. But at the end of the day, the winners are sworn in and some losers go back to whining about how they were cheated.

You didn’t answer shit clown, you deflected as usual.

There’s no question that tariffs cost the middle class more, but there is a purpose to them and that purpose is to level the trade field.

Inflation has no purpose and is astronomically more painful on the middle class than what tariffs are.

You money changers of the ones that created this inflation, with the endless printing of your fiat shit. You can pretzel all you want, but we all know exactly who you are.......a spineless narcissist who you can’t tell the truth.😆

And you’re right, we aren’t the same........

530RL

Reaction score

There’s no question that tariffs cost the middle class more, but there is a purpose to them and that purpose is to level the trade field.

Inflation has no purpose and is astronomically more painful on the middle class than what tariffs are.

You money changers of the ones that created this inflation, with the endless printing of your fiat shit. You can pretzel all you want, but we all know exactly who you are.......a spineless narcissist who you can’t tell the truth.😆

Loose monetary policy certainly creates inflation.

Loose fiscal policy certainly creates inflation.

Tariffs certainly create inflation.

Conservatives such as myself support none of those.

Others such as the former President and the current President supported and implemented all three of such policies.

And so we have high inflation that is pretty easy for anyone rational or objective to explain how it occurred.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Loose monetary policy certainly creates inflation.

Loose fiscal policy certainly creates inflation.

Tariffs certainly create inflation.

Conservatives such as myself support none of those.

Others such as the former President and the current President supported and implemented all three of such policies.

And so we have high inflation that is pretty easy for anyone rational or objective to explain how it occurred.

I think yore missing a few there Mr. CONservative...................

1679945392220.png

Reagan, Bush and lil Bush, you know, yore CONservative hero's...........................🤣

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

I knew he had a TDS episode planned for lunch! Hahabababa 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🚗🚗🚗🍩

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

One of the Plankton’s finest works!

D55E2BDA-083E-4A7E-95FD-6AB869899306.jpeg

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

So,....who would you like to see as the next POTUS?
(Please do not give me a long winded version of your desired credentials, just the name of who you would support for POTUS) ;)

530RL

Reaction score
So,....who would you like to see as the next POTUS?
(Please do not give me a long winded version of your desired credentials, just the name of who you would support for POTUS) ;)
I don't know what the choices will be yet.

I think yore missing a few there Mr. CONservative...................

View attachment 1213139

Reagan, Bush and lil Bush, you know, yore CONservative hero's...........................🤣
Interesting that you still can not admit that 1) inflation is simply rising prices no matter what the cause and 2) that the policies of the past President had an impact on creating inflation. You only believe that the current President had a hand with this inflation. It magically started the month after he was sworn in.

People in a cult don't know they are in a cult. But most everyone else can tell.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Interesting that you still can not admit that 1) inflation is simply rising prices no matter what the cause and 2) that the policies of the past President had an impact on creating inflation. You only believe that the current President had a hand with this inflation. It magically started the month after he was sworn in.

People in a cult don't know they are in a cult. But most everyone else can tell.

You corrupt lying two-faced clown, I just put his name up and have admitted on numerous occasions that I didn't support his spending habits.

YOU are the clown that can't admit things and EVERYONE here KNOWS it!!!! 🤣

Here it is again for you lil CONservative fraud.......................

1679945392220-png.1213139

Now call out yore CONservative hero's you lying two-faced fraud!! 😆

1679959897328.jpeg

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
I don't know what the choices will be yet.
If you were given an "unlimited" wish to pick anyone in the world....who would you like to see as POTUS?

Last edited:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Don't you guys get it?
You are supposed to let a hostile nation engage in unilateral economic warfare, where they subsidize their manufacturing sectory, designed to decimate your ability to produce real durable goods and replace that capital and labor market with low skill service jobs and recreational activities. Forcing you to buy the products from them cheaply until the point when they decide they will no longer sell them cheap, all the while they have escalated armed conflicts, and your only option is to buy raw defense materials from them since you have lost 2 generations of people capable of doing it domestically, but you don't care because you can't even make toilet paper anymore. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣