WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey You Sick Joe Biden Supporters

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Remember this little girl?

0B3651CA-8522-4463-950B-402474A74EBA.jpeg

1627068242893.png

Watch the video, he clearly pinches her nipple.

You are truly sick spineless parents.......... šŸ–•

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Remember this little girl?

View attachment 1028987

View attachment 1028986

Watch the video, he clearly pinches her nipple.

You are truly sick spineless parents.......... šŸ–•

They donā€™t care.
Not a single one of them would leave their kids anywhere near that child molester, they KNOW what he is but they are OK with it because he isnā€™t Trump.
More than one of them has stated here that they would never leave their kid with Biden.
I honestly donā€™t know how they sleep at night.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
They donā€™t care.
Not a single one of them would leave their kids anywhere near that child molester, they KNOW what he is but they are OK with it because he isnā€™t Trump.
More than one of them has stated here that they would never leave their kid with Biden.
I honestly donā€™t know how they sleep at night.

I don't support pedophilia, I just vote for pedophiles..RodnBlm and his Fucking Imbecile minions...

I to am flummoxed. For these guys (all of them) to not come out cohesively against these, is beyond my ability to understand.

We as "Trumpkins" have, almost to a man, come out against Trump propensity to stuff both feet in his mouth, mock the disabled, shoot his mouth off before he thinks and generally say inappropriate things.

Biden is on tape, dong some of the most repugnant things to the absolute weakest in society, young, prepubescent girls. I won't even link or post pictures because you guys have seen them all. Why is it you can't even show your disgust of this?

How about...."I like and agree with Joe Biden's public policy(s). However, I am disgusted by his inability to keep his hands and mouth off of young women/girls."

I've stated numerous times, "I like Trumps policy(s) as they apply to America first, but I find his lack of character troubling."

You have no credibility, no consistency and dare I say, no moral fiber. You are, by the lack of dissent, approving it.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Uh... while the actual video footage is pretty damning, it is not going to help the guy get his point across when he included a very obvious photo chop.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Uh... while the actual video footage is pretty damning, it is not going to help the guy get his point across when he included a very obvious photo chop.

That was just a video I found that had emphasis on the specific girl in question.

Good catch though.

500bbc

Reaction score
I to am flummoxed. For these guys (all of them) to not come out cohesively against these, is beyond my ability to understand.

We as "Trumpkins" have, almost to a man, come out against Trump propensity to stuff both feet in his mouth, mock the disabled, shoot his mouth off before he thinks and generally say inappropriate things.

Biden is on tape, dong some of the most repugnant things to the absolute weakest in society, young, prepubescent girls. I won't even link or post pictures because you guys have seen them all. Why is it you can't even show your disgust of this?

How about...."I like and agree with Joe Biden's public policy(s). However, I am disgusted by his inability to keep his hands and mouth off of young women/girls."

I've stated numerous times, "I like Trumps policy(s) as they apply to America first, but I find his lack of character troubling."

You have no credibility, no consistency and dare I say, no moral fiber. You are, by the lack of dissent, approving it.
They can't, doing so would have them admitting in public they knowingly voted for a pedophile...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Theyā€™ll just call every kid that says anything a liar and Trumpkin.
Thatā€™s the level theyā€™ll gladly sink to in order to safeguard their conscience.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Why would anyone expect a negative reaction from the Lefties? Now days, abnormal sexual behavior is common place among Liberals....Remember, they support a world where it's OK to cut your dick off so you can compete with girls,..........no doubt, Liberals are spinless and have taken the "man" out of "manhood". ;)

1627083231724.jpeg

RodnJen

Reaction score
Itā€™s about the tax returns isnā€™t it?

RodnJen

Reaction score
Perfect response from one of the resident dumb fucks. You represent your party well.

You must admit with all the manufactured and fictitious bullshit that is posted by @regor and others, it is hardly worth the trouble.

ikester

Reaction score
Why do you think Hunter is such a basket case ??? Because of daddy Joe.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Thereā€™s not a lot of middle ground here Rod.
You either think sheā€™s lying or you acknowledge Joe is a child groper.
Or do like the rest of the numbskulls and just ignore it completely.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic šŸ˜
Reaction score