WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hi...Im home

BigDog

Reaction score
I do not know you but I wanted to say THANK YOU for your service to this fine country. I hope you heal quickly!!! Welcome Home!!!!!:beer

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
Welcome home!! Thank you for fighting for our freedom!!!..could you do us one more favor please??....Your husband/boytoy needs to be serviced..he's getting CRANKY!!

well most of my stress is now behind us......I think the last time I saw you was at dia's for her party......at first I was like I know this guy .......damm why cant I remember who he is ,.....then after we spoke I was oooh now I remember.....looks like you have a new ride....congrats....( sorry for being a lil cranky ) :D

tunnelvision

Reaction score
Thank you for your service... Welcome home and get well soon....

:beer:beer:beer:beer

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
I just saw this thread. I was drin....working with Bobby today. :skull

We can't wait to see you. We missed you, we love you and we THANK YOU!!!

Unforgiven

Powered by Patron
Reaction score
well most of my stress is now behind us......I think the last time I saw you was at dia's for her party......at first I was like I know this guy .......damm why cant I remember who he is ,.....then after we spoke I was oooh now I remember.....looks like you have a new ride....congrats....( sorry for being a lil cranky ) :D

you weren't being cranky...You were just really missing her..don't blame you ..she is a great girl! (and HOT TOO!)

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
you weren't being cranky...You were just really missing her..don't blame you ..she is a great girl! (and HOT TOO!)

you know you did look alot different than the last time I saw you in my shop.......and it took me most of the night .....every time we passed each other ....I kept haveing to say who the F is that ......damm I hate that, oh by the way I think the lady that was with you was very nice..good to see you again

Mrs.Racer277

SOCIAL
Reaction score
you know you did look alot different than the last time I saw you in my shop.......and it took me most of the night .....every time we passed each other ....I kept haveing to say who the F is that ......damm I hate that, oh by the way I think the lady that was with you was very nice..good to see you again

You guys don't know each other from Ming???

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score

Hey but, enough about that, Windy is HOME!!!

(note from RiverDave) I'm not 100% sure what this is all about, but this is the welcome home thread for Windy! Lets keep it on track aight?

Thanks, Dave!
I came here to delete this post.

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
I understand now....

shhhhhhh don't make him think I admit to knowing him :D:D

Eddie who?:p

that's funny when hummmm you talk about him you always talk about the crew/ team unforgiven.....and it takes a min....to sink in ooooh yea I know that guy.....but I never met him other than Eddie from HB.../ unforgiven...not the race team, he was looking at one of our boats for some time ....

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
Welcome home Windy and THANKS. Hope you are healed up and feeling better soon. :)

TAF

Reaction score
Welcome home:)
I bet Kuwait never realized how Pretty in Pink their country could look until you arrived:eek: We here in the PHX, AZ area will raise a toast:beer to your somewhat safe return this weekend when I go on a quad / rhino ride w/ others from these boards.
Get well soon!

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
Welcome home:)
I bet Kuwait never realized how Pretty in Pink their country could look until you arrived:eek: We here in the PHX, AZ area will raise a toast:beer to your somewhat safe return this weekend when I go on a quad / rhino ride w/ others from these boards.
Get well soon!

Yes We Will:beer:D:beer

WELCOME HOME And God Bless America....
And a Big thanks for serving US:)

knuckle head

Reaction score
Welcome home Windy
How are we going to go out and do some line dancing with you on crutches?;)

knuckle head

Reaction score
This is a great pic :rolleyes:
DSCF0936.jpg

Big Warlock

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome Home!!!! I know it has to feel good to be back!
Get well soon!

Rob

Garrddogg

Reaction score
Welcme home Windy! Thank you for your service..:beer
and we hope you get healed up soon!
Gary and Julie:)

Bad*Nan

Brown-Chicken-Brown-Cow
Reaction score
Welcome Home Windy! Thank you so much for your service. Hope you get well soon! :)

Rivercrazy

Reaction score
Windy - Jen and I (Rivercrazy's) are so sorry to hear about your injury. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery.

Thanks for defending and serving our country. My niece is in the Marines and ships out to Iraq this Saturday.....

Desertgirl

Reaction score
WELCOME HOME WINDY!!

Can't wait to see you, and have a welcome home party when you are up to it. Plus, you should be all healed up in time for summer:beer. Wouldn't be the same without you there. :D

Boatsnblondes

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I would just like to take a moment and thank the good lord above for answered prayers. Welcome home Windy, best to you in your speedy quick recovery, and thank you for your service to our fine nation.....all the best to you, Brett and Chris

Ultracrazy

Reaction score
The Stanton crew misses you........ETA for returning to work?

Windy

Reaction score
I appreciate everyones warm responses. I cant wait to see everyone sooner than I planned.

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
big warlock ......again A very BIG thank you ....when we meet I am buying ...the stuff you and your crew sent was very thoughtful and I know that windy enjoyed it very much....thank you to them as well ..:D

JBG

Reaction score
Windy thank you for serving our country and welcome home.

(note from RiverDave: I'm not 100% about all this, but lets keep the welcome home windy thread on track.. any issues can be sorted out via PM or ??? at the show? LOL I don't care, just not in here)

BDMar

B & D Marine
Reaction score
Hey Windy!!!
I just found this thread. Don't have a lot of time to hang out in forums. WELCOME HOME!! I hope you heal quickly and look forward to seeing you and Bobby again.