WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hi John, hi Michele.

little rowe boat

IAFF local 1067
Reaction score
I haven't seen or spoken with either of you in awhile. I hope all is well.
Jeff.:)

Ms.Havasu

Mr.Havasu's Main Squeeze!
Reaction score
Hi Jeff;

We are great! Looking forward to the new year. Plan to spend way more time on the water this summer.

Hope your holidays were great.

Michele

little rowe boat

IAFF local 1067
Reaction score
Hi Jeff;

We are great! Looking forward to the new year. Plan to spend way more time on the water this summer.

Hope your holidays were great.

Michele

We had a great holiday, busy but great. I happy to hear you will be spending more time on the water. Are you guys going to purchase a pontoon boat? or something a little faster??

Ms.Havasu

Mr.Havasu's Main Squeeze!
Reaction score
buying a toon,
Wanted to get a toon and a fast little jet, we didn't get enough for our boat to buy both so we decided we would probably use the toon the most.

Whats with your siggy line?

little rowe boat

IAFF local 1067
Reaction score
buying a toon,
Wanted to get a toon and a fast little jet, we didn't get enough for our boat to buy both so we decided we would probably use the toon the most.

Whats with your siggy line?

They pissed me off. The warranty is finally up but over the last 4 or 5 months we have tried to get them to make some adjustment or repairs to the AC unit because it does not cool the master bedroom very well. They finally told us that there are no defects to the system and that they would not fork out the 400.00 to repair it correctly.

sleekcraft80

Reaction score
They finally told us that there are no defects to the system and that they would not fork out the 400.00 to repair it correctly.

If there are no defects to the system, then why do they have to repair it correctly. Get a hold of the contractors board in az and file a formal complaint to get the contractors attention. If they have been dragging this out until the warranty was up then they still have to fix it. But contact the contractors board for sure.
Jeff

little rowe boat

IAFF local 1067
Reaction score
If there are no defects to the system, then why do they have to repair it correctly. Get a hold of the contractors board in az and file a formal complaint to get the contractors attention. If they have been dragging this out until the warranty was up then they still have to fix it. But contact the contractors board for sure.
Jeff

I will. I need to get a number and then I'll give them a call.
Thanks.
Jeff.