WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hi, RDP!

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Glad you're getting into the mix. I was going to say "welcome" but I think more appropriately "it's about time". :D Always good to see more SD folks on the boards.

charred1

Reaction score
Glad you're getting into the mix. I was going to say "welcome" but I think more appropriately "it's about time". :D Always good to see more SD folks on the boards.

Thank you! Sat around, last few years, reading, learning and often laughing. Finally said phuck it, time to engage. I would think there would be a lot of SD folks on RDP? I live near KMG boats and have seen more than a few RDP stickers there. Hell, I think that's how I first heard of this place.:drink

Advantage 1

Reaction score
Thank you! Sat around, last few years, reading, learning and often laughing. Finally said phuck it, time to engage. I would think there would be a lot of SD folks on RDP? I live near KMG boats and have seen more than a few RDP stickers there. Hell, I think that's how I first heard of this place.:drink
We were out your way over Memorial. Wife has family in Lakeside. Over by the rodeo grounds.

Joker

Reaction score

If you need a sticker for your truck, PM 460 here on the boards. He just had about 6 dozen more printed up last week. :thumbsup

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Dammit.. I just skimmed the post, saw the chick with the two kids and assumed. Didn't see the part about the hairy legs until now.

Sorry charred1, We are going to have to ban you now. Lol

Lookin out for you.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I'm still curious how many PM's this guy got from people thinking he was a woman. I know it happens. Lol

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Dammit.. I just skimmed the post, saw the chick with the two kids and assumed. Didn't see the part about the hairy legs until now.

Sorry charred1, We are going to have to ban you now. Lol

The introduction fooled me with Hi. [emoji3]

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
I'm still curious how many PM's this guy got from people thinking he was a woman. I know it happens. Lol
Djunkie.jpg