WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HID Lights for Rhino, (Old HB post)

Faster

Reaction score
Hey guys, first let me say Great job RD. site looks awesome. Somhow you were able to only get the best Hb people to come over and leave most of the Drama behind.

Ok, so a few weeks before HB shut down there were some posts for some HID Lights that you could get from one of the chain stores for a really great price. does anyone know who bought them or what store it was? I thought they were like $159 for the whole thing. It was a smokin deal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

FASTER

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
Hey guys, first let me say Great job RD. site looks awesome. Somhow you were able to only get the best Hb people to come over and leave most of the Drama behind.

Ok, so a few weeks before HB shut down there were some posts for some HID Lights that you could get from one of the chain stores for a really great price. does anyone know who bought them or what store it was? I thought they were like $159 for the whole thing. It was a smokin deal.

Thanks

FASTER

I think you are referring to Kragen/Checker and they were about $180 for a pair with tax.

mosslager

Reaction score

Thanks

FASTER

Here are the lights you're thinking of. You can get them or could once... I think they are sold out nationwide at Kragen, Checker and Schucks. Any of the Parts America chain stores. I heard some people are able to order them directly from Parts America. I also know www.UTVcrap.com has them for $120 each. You can print a coupon off the Parts America site for 25% off and while these are on sale... which I think they are listed as still (if you can find them in stock) you get them for about $150 a pair. They are very bright and I have given mine a beating and they haven't skipped a beat. Below is a photo with just my HID headlights and then one with the Kragen lights as well.

Attachments

• IMG_7896.JPG
    IMG_7896.JPG
    3.2 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_7897.JPG
    IMG_7897.JPG
    2.8 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_7910.JPG
    IMG_7910.JPG
    2 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_7908.JPG
    IMG_7908.JPG