WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

High school fighters get TRUCKED by a Marine

c_land

Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kc...ting-high-school-students-california/29027142

Holy shit they got nailed. I think the kid in the grey (gray?) had his head touch the middle of his back. I would imagine some lawsuits coming from this. Pretty excessive for some 14 year olds basically slapping eachother.

1BCB9CBD-CE37-4BDB-823B-19C0EEF765A5.jpeg

DWC

Reaction score
Dude in the purple had a hell of a slap.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Lawsuit? Yep...can't do it in Ca. Restraint only unless imminent threat of serious harm or death. That was a hell of a takedown though, both little bastards on the ground quick. If no paralysis, let the guy go;)

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
In other news Gov. Gruesome today signed the bill that will make suspension of misbehaving students no longer possible in California public schools. I think it only covers grades 3-8 however. Somewhere there is a middle school teacher plotting an assassination right now.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
In other news Gov. Gruesome today signed the bill that will make suspension of misbehaving students no longer possible in California public schools. I think it only covers grades 3-8 however. Somewhere there is a middle school teacher plotting an assassination right now.
No consequence for actions....
Someone should start building a bunch of new prisons soon.

cofooter

Reaction score
He could of just walked in and grabbed them by the collar and taught them a life long lesson, now he's going to jail.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
He could of just walked in and grabbed them by the collar and taught them a life long lesson, now he's going to jail.
As an educator in most states, be it teacher or non-credentialed, just grabbing them by the collar could lead to a lawsuit or jail.
I had a teacher in the 90's throw me against a wall, and another kid to the floor. 9th grade. Neither of us were sent to the office, or written up. Damn right we both learned a lesson. Don't F' around with that math teacher. Found out he was ex-military, and didn't put up with shit. No cameras then. Parents didn't need to know, and I wasn't going to tell themo_O

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Shit our security guy in high school would fuck us up.
“Walt” was about 6’3 and ex military.
He had no trouble jack slapping the shit out of us.
Looked just like Morgan Freeman.
When he came around the corner all fights STOPPED!!

This was 1978 or so when I was a junior.

PlumLoco

Reaction score
At Notre Dame Riverside one day I was walking down the hallway when a kid was literally thrown out of a classroom, still sitting in his desk, ass over tea kettle. Life lesson #368 is never fall asleep in Coach Nagi's (6'5"class 250 lbs of bad attitude) Math class. Besides being the football coach he was also VP so I doubt that it went any further.
But that young Marine needs to face some kind of significant disciplinary action for, yes, assaulting that kid. 14 yrs old, 140 lbs., and hit from behind at full tilt? If that kid was mine there would be hell to pay.

j21black

Reaction score
I wish ESPN would bring back the "Jacked Up" segment - A sure fire hall of fame winner here.....

PlumLoco

Reaction score
YouTube has removed the video because it "violates community standards".

ramos45

Reaction score
...Big ass chickenshit move on the part of that marine... I don’t know who he was trying to impress...
...Couple of kids duking it out... they didn’t look like ISIS to me???...

This is it right here. Understand though that the Marine is a PFC. he probably just out of high school himself and even if he's older they usually act the rank for than their age at that stage. He was impressing everyone around that could see. Notice how he didn't give the kids a hand afterwards, just got up like tuff shit. This is one of those "good initiative, bad judgement" situations.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
I just watched that news video posted in the link above. They interview some kid saying that it was too excessive yet he was probably standing around videoing it on his cell phone. Anyone standing around videoing should be disciplined as well.

A lot of these kids need be laid out a few times. Maybe then they will realize there are real life consequences for acting like little shit bags. I hope whoever has to make the determination on this guy's actions takes a hard stance and points the blame right back to what caused this: two kids deciding to fight at school.

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score
Ahh for fuck's sake, just let em fight and get it out of their systems. So they get a few bumps and bruises, they'll just end up on the ground rolling around anyway, then shake hands and learn something. Be different if it were two or three on one, but it was two young bucks squaring off --- Oh how much more pussified can we become ? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
And that Marine, there simply aren't words --- Geezuz the PTSD is strong in that one. :eek:

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
No consequence for actions....
Someone should start building a bunch of new prisons soon.
With even less consequences for actions. They are gonna need them

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

BajaMike

Reaction score
The school district and parents are whining about this Marine breaking up the fight.....”he didn’t have to hit them alike a freight train”.....what fucking pussy parents. The kids fighting (although they fight like girls) .maybe they learned a lesson their pussy parents never taught them.

Reality, don’t fight....and if you do, don’t fight like pussies.

Dalton

Reaction score
yeah he overreacted, but if theres no long term injury to the kids....who cares, but with how things go today, a lawsuit and no more marine recruiters at that school is also possible

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
25ish years ago I was a senior in high school. I don't remember "slap boxing" unless we were screwing around.

Pretty much the only thing in life I feared then was my Pops. Either pissing him off, or letting him down. If that rundown would have happened to me, my Pops would have told me I deserved it, thanked the Marine and taken me home. That ride would have been a quiet one. "You don't fuck around at school."

Damn I miss him:(

Backlash

Reaction score
That's the best "Two for one" deal I've seen in a LONG time!! LMAO!!! Talk about ending that situation instantly! Hahahaaa!!!!

HBCraig

Reaction score
Dipshit kid getting interviewed.

"supposebly" - Maybe the school should worry more and grammar. Idiot. Thats not a word.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Dipshit kid getting interviewed.

"supposebly" - Maybe the school should worry more and grammar. Idiot. Thats not a word.
Was "Nuffin'" used at any point?
We can start a drinking game...