WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Higher end E-Bikes

satellitemike

Reaction score
A few add ons have been installed, seats, grips, shock seat post, phone holders, and additional brake lights. Both currently have 58 miles and could go up w time. Both bikes have performed flawlessly and we have found them to be very efficient as I have only charged them once after a 40 mile ride and they was an estimated remaining range of 20 miles left.

If you haven't ridden an Ebike go try the cheaper ones and then come try this and you will see and FEEL the difference!

Have enjoyed these but now we want to get into mountain bikes w larger tires.

I have plenty more pics if needed
$2750 each, If you would like both I would knock 500 off the pair.

More images and specs can be found at the link below

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Fenderbender

Reaction score
Those are nice Mike! Good bosch systems with a good battery make some good power!

Heylam

Reaction score
I’ve been looking for a nice fat tire e bike, and everyone is sold out. Hopefully you’ve already purchased your new bikes before you sell these, or you might go without for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boatnam2

Reaction score
I’ve been looking for a nice fat tire e bike, and everyone is sold out. Hopefully you’ve already purchased your new bikes before you sell these, or you might go without for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've had a Pedego for 10 years now, before the electric bike was cool lol, battery is shot so might just get new bike instead of new battery. Everything is out of stock, i really like the Soul beach cruiser, not a china bike either.

satellitemike

Reaction score
I've had a Pedego for 10 years now, before the electric bike was cool lol, battery is shot so might just get new bike instead of new battery. Everything is out of stock, i really like the Soul beach cruiser, not a china bike either.
Soul cruiser is on my list but they aint cheap!!!

boatnam2

Reaction score
Haibike is nice! I like the equalizer beach cruiser also, close to pedego in price and quality.