WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Highland Park Parade Shooter

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1656977896815.jpeg

EBT531

Reaction score
I'm surprised, Chicago has the strictest gun laws in the country, how did it not stop an evil person from inflicting harm.

Prayers to all involved, RIP.
IL let alone Chgo isn't even in the top 5 for strictest gun laws. Until last week, it was harder to get a CCW in NY or CA than IL which has had ccw for nearly a decade. BUT the City this happened in (not Chgo) does have a local ordinance banning hi-cap mags and AR's. I'm sure it'll come out that both were used in this case and obviously that ban did nothing to stop him.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
And there is the lefts rally cry for midterm. Assault rifles and aborting babies. Bye bye economy

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
A long line of nut jobs too. His grandfather was known for being nuts, his father as well. Curious when all of the details come out on this.

They’ll say he traveled to Indiana to get his scary black weapon of war. Again, where and when did he start contact with the FBEye?

SoCalDave

Reaction score
The more that Citizens are armed the less chance Pieces of Shit like this could get away with this kind of attack. What is wrong with some of these NUTS. Once caught they should all be shot to rid us of future issues from them.
And televised for all to see...

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
How much influence do these mass shooter get from todays video games?

Last edited:

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
Jesus you’re a radical bastard. 😎
Maybe.
But being a radical and well armed bastard has kept me and my friends and family safe and out of jail for more than 1/2 a century.
I can only hope the next 1/2 a century I have the same outcome without having to shoot someone that needs killing.

Last edited:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
This day and age, how can ANY rooftop along a parade route not be secure? Surprisingly, the police admitted this fact a short time ago.....
I wonder how long this punks rap sheet is? How many red flags were missed?
Not defending anything that SHOOTER did. But I have an honest question; You think police routinely clear roof tops at parades across the country?

EBT531

Reaction score
Not defending anything that SHOOTER did. But I have an honest question; You think police routinely clear roof tops at parades across the country?
I worked for the Dept next door to this City and I can tell you this City and the ones around it do not. This will sound bad, but there are no high value targets. The only time I have seen rooftops cleared is major sporting events and if a politician is visiting

HotRod82

Reaction score
I can tell you 2 things for sure.
1. After the Vegas shooting, there are protocols in place to secure line of sight positions, a combination of physically clearing high ground and obstructing the line of sight with physical barriers.
2. I have personally been kicked off a rooftop By Navy security for being inside the show footprint for the blue angels. If the Navy can secure rooftops, so can the police.
Wouldn’t it be easy for the police to sweep the parade route with a couple drones?

Reactions: DWC

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
1. After the Vegas shooting, there are protocols in place to secure line of sight positions, a combination of physically clearing high ground and obstructing the line of sight with physical barriers.
2. I have personally been kicked off a rooftop By Navy security for being inside the show footprint for the blue angels. If the Navy can secure rooftops, so can the police.
Wouldn’t it be easy for the police to sweep the parade route with a couple drones?
On TV, yes, for sure. In real life, nope.

In real life you would have to clear the building, secure it, then move to the next and do the same. Spectators have been on roof tops for years. I guess we could just outlaw parades and solve this whole issue.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Anyone else thinking "on our radar" really means "patsy pawn"? The guys they catch all seem to be the easily manipulated, usually medicated, unmotivated types. It's as if they'd still be on the couch without a little help.

EBT531

Reaction score
A drone could sweep, but then you just enter the roof right after. The bigger issue is this is a high $$ community. Several of them denied drone programs because "we don't have crime, police just want to spy on us" mentality. Keep in mind, this is a City that thought banning AR's and hi-cap mags was the answer.

Yoshiro

Reaction score
The Supreme Court makes a ruling that defends the 2nd amendment, and a few days later there's a shooting at an independence day event. This stinks. Really bad.

You ever watch a movie where you know exactly what's going to happen in the end? The Dems are so predictable, but fortunately for them most Americans can't see the manipulation.

4Waters

Reaction score
So the Libturds are trying to push a narrative that a Trump supporter shot up a 4th of July Parade? Anybody falling for this bullshit needs their head checked.
Yeah, exactly. No fucking way that would happen

DUN

Reaction score
Dude had a tranny colored haircut and they are telling us he is a hard line right winger who decided to shoot up an Independence Day parade.. Yeah right

I'd like to listen to his music, that would tell us exactly how he aligns politically, but of course its been scrubbed from the web

TeamGreene

Reaction score
So this wack job threatened to kill his whole family cops come out and take 16 knives from him. So after that and most likely other incidents of the like he applied for and received a FOID card to be able to buy guns. But it's the guns fault. Family says they didn't see anything. YOU CALLED THE COPS BECAUSE YOU'RE AFFRAID OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But we need more laws on legal gun owners.

Nordie

Reaction score
So this wack job threatened to kill his whole family cops come out and take 16 knives from him. So after that and most likely other incidents of the like he applied for and received a FOID card to be able to buy guns. But it's the guns fault. Family says they didn't see anything. YOU CALLED THE COPS BECAUSE YOU'RE AFFRAID OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But we need more laws on legal gun owners.
Is there a link to this anywhere? FOID cards are not something easy to get. I looked into what I needed to do to go duck hunting with my uncle in Northern Illinois, and it was not going to exactly be an easy task.

boatpi

Reaction score
Perfect reason for a equitable and fair red flag law is jerk off would have been prohibited from buying any firearm because of his prior LE contact

EBT531

Reaction score
Perfect reason for a equitable and fair red flag law is jerk off would have been prohibited from buying any firearm because of his prior LE contact
Yeah they state they didn't report the incident to the State Police so no red flags when he applied for a FOID card. And now its coming out he bought 5 guns and two rifles in "the chicagoland area" after that incident. Had the incident been reported to the State Police, there's a chance he would've been denied.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Dude had a tranny colored haircut and they are telling us he is a hard line right winger who decided to shoot up an Independence Day parade.. Yeah right.
I’d be really surprised if blue haired teen punk even knew what to do with an AR in his hands.