WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hill Props 5 Blade has anyone tried one? If not you should. Worked fantastic everywhere on my Hallett 210

SamMaxco

Reaction score
Has anyone with a Hallett 210 or similar tried a Hill 5 blade SS prop vs 4 blade merc rev 4
Looking for anyone’s experiences.

Rbcconst

Reaction score
Has anyone with a Hallett 210 or similar tried a Hill 5 blade SS prop vs 4 blade merc rev 4
Looking for anyone’s experiences.

I had one of there pleasure 5’s on a 28 eagle. Was an all around good prop. Good hole shot and cruise speed. Not an aggressive bite. Not sure what your looking for the prop to do im not sure how to recommend. I had a cutting edge 5 blade after that and it was a touch better but that was on a different boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

farmo83

Reaction score
I've been told a 5 blade can help cut down slip on a bigger less efficient hull. The 210 slip is already pretty low so not a lot of low hanging fruit.

My dad and uncle have 210s. Dad runs a labbed B1 26 and it's solid. Good on the big end will still pull up several skiers. Uncle runs a 24 and its a great performing prop as well.

SamMaxco

Reaction score
I had one of there pleasure 5’s on a 28 eagle. Was an all around good prop. Good hole shot and cruise speed. Not an aggressive bite. Not sure what your looking for the prop to do im not sure how to recommend. I had a cutting edge 5 blade after that and it was a touch better but that was on a different boat.

Im looking for a bit more bottom end bite for pulling my 250lb butt up and out of the water faster. At the same time NOT losing any cruise or top speed. I would like to get from 4900 rpm up to 5200 at wot - and see if I can maintain or gain top speed while have more snap or bite out of the hole pulling myself out on a single ski. Basically I want the perfect prop, not asking for much 😂.
my two thoughts are drop down to a rev 4 21 pitch and maybe have it worked, if that even necessary, maybe it’s fine stock, which should do the job, or try the Hill 5 blade 21 pitch, which I’m told will do just that, I have no experience with Hill 5 blade, but I know they’re very reputable and stand behind their stuff. I really like the Rev 4 23 p that is on it, all around, it’s not bad, I tried a B1 22p did not like at all, the rev 4 23 was better everywhere. I’m just trying to see if I can get a bit more ski pulling power off the very bottom without losing my cruise or top speed. I have a merc racing blue scorpion 377 - I know it would like to be around 5200 more than it likes 4800-4900 rpm. I’m will to spend 1000 bucks to see if I can gain a bit more bottom and top.
To those that know, am I being unrealistic?

SamMaxco

Reaction score
@2FORCEFULL maybe this is a better way to ask my question, with a 210 Hallett running the Merc Racing Blue 377, would Rev 4 21 pitch, assuming I can spin it 5200 Rpm at wot be the same roughly on top, as spinning the Rev 4 23 p at 4800-4900 only with a better bite and bottom end snap with the Rev 4 21 pitch? Or would should I try the hill 5 blade 21p

I apologize in advance if I’m wordy, I wish I lived down south closer to the shops that know, and have experience. Not a lot of people in my area know much about anything except those damn wake boats.

Rbcconst

Reaction score
Im looking for a bit more bottom end bite for pulling my 250lb butt up and out of the water faster. At the same time NOT losing any cruise or top speed. I would like to get from 4900 rpm up to 5200 at wot - and see if I can maintain or gain top speed while have more snap or bite out of the hole pulling myself out on a single ski. Basically I want the perfect prop, not asking for much [emoji23].
my two thoughts are drop down to a rev 4 21 pitch and maybe have it worked, if that even necessary, maybe it’s fine stock, which should do the job, or try the Hill 5 blade 21 pitch, which I’m told will do just that, I have no experience with Hill 5 blade, but I know they’re very reputable and stand behind their stuff. I really like the Rev 4 23 p that is on it, all around, it’s not bad, I tried a B1 22p did not like at all, the rev 4 23 was better everywhere. I’m just trying to see if I can get a bit more ski pulling power off the very bottom without losing my cruise or top speed. I have a merc racing blue scorpion 377 - I know it would like to be around 5200 more than it likes 4800-4900 rpm. I’m will to spend 1000 bucks to see if I can gain a bit more bottom and top.
To those that know, am I being unrealistic?

Props are tricky and a trial and error. The bravo 22 pitch you tried would have been equivalent to a rev 21. You always step down using a rev so an equal to the rev 23 would be the bravo 24. The rev tends to lift the whole boat out of the water, works great for some and not for others.

Id like to say that hill’s son had or has a Hallett 21 of there own and used a 21 pleasure 5 on it. I think stock power though.

If you like the rev i would consider labbing the 23 you have. Might not get all 300 ad rpms, maybe get to 5100.

The hill pleasure 5 23 should be equal to the rev 23. The hill would be better out of the hole and in cruising speed.

The top end is always a crap shoot with the 5 blade and varies. On some Hulls the 5 blade breaks the bottom free where the 4 blades couldn’t and that gives you more top end. Where others stay the same or loose 2-3mph at the top end.

Most of my experience with the 5 blades have been a great performing prop from getting out of the hole, cruising speed and mid range punch. Typically close to the same on the top end.

I would try to find others with the same boat and ask what they have tried. Or see if anyone has props you can test.

Where are you located?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I have billet Hill 5’s, nice prop and a bargain at $4000 compared to what merc charges.

kiethco

Reaction score
I have a 21 and a 23 5 blade from Hill Marine. The 21 acts like a 23 and the 23 acts like a 25. They said this is the case with these props. I run the 23 when I do the damn run or Laughlin to London Bridge, the 21 for most everything else. My wife who knows nothing about the subtleties of mechanical workings suddenly said "it's so smooth" after I went to a 5 blade.
My evaluation of 5 blades is they have a great holeshot and reduce bow rise. They're super smooth at cruise. I don't think they're good for high performance ( over 70 mph) due to the drag of the extra blades, my opinion, no data on this as my boat tops out at 63 mph. It's a 26' Sleekcraft Enforcer.

Trash

Reaction score
@2FORCEFULL maybe this is a better way to ask my question, with a 210 Hallett running the Merc Racing Blue 377, would Rev 4 21 pitch, assuming I can spin it 5200 Rpm at wot be the same roughly on top, as spinning the Rev 4 23 p at 4800-4900 only with a better bite and bottom end snap with the Rev 4 21 pitch? Or would should I try the hill 5 blade 21p

I apologize in advance if I’m wordy, I wish I lived down south closer to the shops that know, and have experience. Not a lot of people in my area know much about anything except those damn wake boats.

I can't comment on the Hill 5 blade, but I can comment on your Rev 4 21" vs 23" comparison. The Rev 4 has a LOT of blade area, which means more transmission of power engine power to boat motion. It also means it loads the motor more. I don't think the 377 will spin a Rev 4 to 5200 rpm. It might but in my hull (not a 210) it will not. If you could spin a Rev 4 21" to 5200 running a Rev 4 23" would load the motor to about 4400 rpm WOT. It would be a dog through out the range. My experience is to run a Rev 4 on the lower pitch end for best overall performance.

SamMaxco

Reaction score
I can't comment on the Hill 5 blade, but I can comment on your Rev 4 21" vs 23" comparison. The Rev 4 has a LOT of blade area, which means more transmission of power engine power to boat motion. It also means it loads the motor more. I don't think the 377 will spin a Rev 4 to 5200 rpm. It might but in my hull (not a 210) it will not. If you could spin a Rev 4 21" to 5200 running a Rev 4 23" would load the motor to about 4400 rpm WOT. It would be a dog through out the range. My experience is to run a Rev 4 on the lower pitch end for best overall performance.
The Hallett is currently spinning the rev 4 23 at 4800/4900 rpm wot trimmed up maybe 15/20%

SamMaxco

Reaction score
I just ordered the Hill 5 blade 21, ships tomorrow should have by Monday. Talked to Ron Hill the man, himself. Super personal.
he said to expect more rpm throughout, less slip, way more bottom and less bow rise when planing. And less porpoise at wot, and very likely more top speed. Who knew it was so 🤷🏽‍♂️ easy lol. Idk, it’s worth a try, anyways. If that doesn’t work I’ll try the rev 4 21. Thanks all. I’ll share findings

Livewire Fabworks

Reaction score
I just ordered the Hill 5 blade 21, ships tomorrow should have by Monday. Talked to Ron Hill the man, himself. Super personal.
he said to expect more rpm throughout, less slip, way more bottom and less bow rise when planing. And less porpoise at wot, and very likely more top speed. Who knew it was so 🤷🏽‍♂️ easy lol. Idk, it’s worth a try, anyways. If that doesn’t work I’ll try the rev 4 21. Thanks all. I’ll share findings
I am interested in your findings. I have been thinking about doing a Hill 5 blade on my Hallett 255. I currently run a 26 Hill 4 blade and 26 Cutting Edge labbed prop.

shunter2005

Reaction score
I have a 23p 5 blade cutting edge you could test. Its in needles though.

I still have the Hill 23 P5 I got from you. Believe it or not, I still haven't had the chance to try it. Haven't used the boat much recently, due to my wife's medical issues. However, she is finally doing well and we are going to use it this year. I really want to try it after the Rev 23 I have on now.

Rbcconst

Reaction score
I still have the Hill 23 P5 I got from you. Believe it or not, I still haven't had the chance to try it. Haven't used the boat much recently, due to my wife's medical issues. However, she is finally doing well and we are going to use it this year. I really want to try it after the Rev 23 I have on now.

I was wondering about that when ready this thread! I think you will like it

shunter2005

Reaction score
I hope so. I have liked the Rev 23 the few times I have tried it. I am still trying to get some data on it. As soon as I do, I am going to go with the P5 and see what it does. I'll let you know. Might even be interested in the Cutting Edge 5 blade, if you're of a mind to part with it down the road.

Rbcconst

Reaction score
I hope so. I have liked the Rev 23 the few times I have tried it. I am still trying to get some data on it. As soon as I do, I am going to go with the P5 and see what it does. I'll let you know. Might even be interested in the Cutting Edge 5 blade, if you're of a mind to part with it down the road.

I might be selling the cutting edge or my bravo 24. I picked up a max 5 but havent used it enough to make sure i like it. So far its good.

Halvecto

Reaction score

I picked up a prop from Hill Marine recently which they did some work on. I had them put a bit more pitch and slight cup in my 3-blade. He did a tune on both my 4-blade and this 3-blade over a year ago and I wanted to take some RPM off the top-end at WOT. They have been easy to work with and will tune or make a new prop until you feel it's what you want. If available, Ron and/or his son are always great about talking specifics of the prop and boat. They have all kinds of experience with Hallett boats.

Last edited:

shunter2005

Reaction score
I might be selling the cutting edge or my bravo 24. I picked up a max 5 but havent used it enough to make sure i like it. So far its good.

Shoot me a message if you decide to let the CE 5 blade go. I would like to talk to you about it.

Yoshiro

Reaction score
What diameter is the Hill 5 blade? According to their website it's almost 16"?

I have a Cutting Edge 5 blade 28p that's 15", I like it on my Nordic Heat.

SamMaxco

Reaction score
On the signature. On the pleasure 5 blade it’s 14” at 21 pitch. Currently running the rev 4 23 at 4800rpm, it’s 14 5/8 diameter
Chad from hill said this should be the one for my application and if not we will try another till get it right. Interesting, he thinks slippage will go down by half and rpm should go up 200-300. He expects top speed to gain as well. Idk, but I hope, that would be nice. we shall see. Hole shot should be noticeable improvement and lower mid range range cruise rpm with increased mph. I hope so!! I’ll report soon as I can.

Yoshiro

Reaction score
When I went from a bravo 4 blade to a 5 blade my slip went from 18% to 14% on my Nordic. Mid range cruise speed increased by several MPH, top speed by 2mph. It was overall a better prop for my boat than the bravo 4 blade.

Now it's back to the drawing board as I bumped up the HP by a couple hundred so more testing again.

SamMaxco

Reaction score
Appreciate it. I’ll definitely report. When I ordered I didn’t realize I needed the rubber shim that the spline goes in. So I’m waiting to get that. Hopefully Friday.
93A1A231-6124-4BDA-8129-D7057EB36C1E.jpeg

SamMaxco

Reaction score
I want to give a huge Thank you to Hill Marine and Chad, Zak and Ron. I am so impressed today as I have finally tried their new 5 blade 21 pitch Pleasure SS Prop.

all I can say is WOW!! This is how I wanted my boat to run. The difference between this 5 Blade and my EX favorite Rev 4 23 pitch is night and day!! And I liked the Rev 4.
Time to plane is ridiculous how much faster and easier it gets on plane. Literally bump the throttle down for a couple seconds and it’s flat and moving. 100 percent improvement over the rev. Zero cavitation as far I can tell, anywhere in the rpm range.

The mid range bite is silly how much harder it hooks and pulls.
Cruising speed is is close. The rev 23 may have been 100 -200 rpm lower at 40 mph. Hard to say but that is the only thing that even comes up when I think of a negative. And it’s really not a big deal
Top end is ridiculous how much this boat gained and I am not even remotely kidding. That’s not supposed to happen. But I’ll take the Pepsi challenge on that and prove it.
This thing hit 71 mph on gps so fast I thought my gauges were broken. I got out of it fast cause i thought no way, but I am not exaggerating, not one bit. I’m alone and it’s cool out so I keep that in mind. I spin it to 5300 rpm and fast. May try the 23 p 5 blade. With the hope of lowering rpm to 5000 - 5100 wot and hopefully keep all the other characteristics of this prop.I am not sure it wouldn’t have spun to 5500 rpm but I didn’t want to chance breaking anything.
The ride is notable and better, I feel more planted and solid, which I did not expect. The boat responds better to trim and turns way better, tighter and smoother. I experienced no cavitation that I could tell. It was just hooked up and turning any way or as hard as I wanted today. It’s better in chop and little rollers than the rev4, for sure. the boat also vibrates less. I was not expecting the way It carries the bow, aLOT, that..... I was not expecting! Its Much like the rev 4 in tht regard. However, it doesn’t porpoise nearly as bad at higher rpm when trimmed. I’m a novice at all this but I I’ve been researching and reading all I can and testing, and I can tell you for sure without a doubt on my particular set up that the Hill Marine pleasure 5 21 pitch SS prop is night and day improvement over the the bravo 1 22p and the Rev 4 23 pitch. I gained holeshot, mid range 35-50 mph acceleration, I went from 66+ at 4800 rpm With the rev 4 23p to 71- 72 mph at 5300 rpm on 5 blade 21p - think it would have kept pulling another 100-200 rpm but I backed down on it. Don’t wanna break it.
All in all I’m ecstatic about the boats performance and handing/ and the ride, way more than I have ever been since buying it last July.
Now I will call Hill Monday and thank them and ask if they want me to put on the 23 pitch and see if that works as well or better.
Anyways, thanks to all for putting up with my questions, I have found the answer I was looking for and I am extremely excited about how well and how much improvement the 5 blade made to my boat.
Best regards
Sam

Last edited:

shunter2005

Reaction score
Thanks for the prop info. I too am running a Rev 4 23 coming up from a REV 4 21 that pulled way too many rpms. Haven't run the 23 but a couple of times and as you would predict, it was a bit slower, but not a lot, out of the hole. Midrange was a better. Didn't get to max it out yet. I do have a Hill P5 23 (thanks to RBcconst) that I have been wanting to try on my 270, but haven't had the chance. If you had that good a result, I think I am going to just test the 5 blade next time out and see what it does. I can always go back to the standby REV 4, if I don't like it.

SamMaxco

Reaction score
I was shocked and as excited as I have ever been about the boat!! It was a big positive difference in bottom end, it was hooking up easier and way harder and faster. Can not blow out that prop. I couldn’t.
Mid range cruise From say 30 to 50, I have never felt a punch with the rev 4 or bravo 1 like I do now. It grabs and goes like never before.

the top end Rpms and speed were what I was most surprised about and kinda proud of. It’s a sleeper for sure now. It’s fast with that prop.

if there was anything that I had to say that wasn’t great, and I’m reaching, but I think the 23 rev 4 might spin the motor a couple hundred Rpms lower at say 35 mph cruise. But I was also spinning a 21 pitch Hill 5 blade. But at any other time I doubt I would even notice, except I was trying to notice every little thing. I would bet if I go to the 23 pitch hill 5 blade I would drop more rpm and still be faster than the rev 4 23 at all points.
If there were 10 categories it’s way better at 9.4 of them! I am
That happy with it. All I want to do now is try the 23 pitch. If it’s not a lot better on my boat than the 21 pitch 5, I know I have the perfect set up for skiing, cruising and the standard once in a while, stomp it and let it fly pass by. 👍🏼
I know it’s not all that, but to me, I could not be happier. I really wanted to say thanks to all the guys here who take the time to help a newer guy find what makes him happy. Thanks again
Sam

SamMaxco

Reaction score
I've been told a 5 blade can help cut down slip on a bigger less efficient hull. The 210 slip is already pretty low so not a lot of low hanging fruit.

My dad and uncle have 210s. Dad runs a labbed B1 26 and it's solid. Good on the big end will still pull up several skiers. Uncle runs a 24 and its a great performing prop as well.
The 5 blade pleasure SS 21 pitch made my Hallett 210 go from a nice running boat with a rev 4 23 p to a rocket. It’s that big of an improvement. It can’t be understated - with the 377 blue motor it flies now, it’s on plane almost instantly and pulls hard to red line. No cavitation on turns or hard acceleration. Holeshot mid and top. All big time improved. I had heard that wasn’t possible, I’m here to say it is now. 😁👌🏼It takes off like a tournament ski boat now 😂

SamMaxco

Reaction score
Thanks for the prop info. I too am running a Rev 4 23 coming up from a REV 4 21 that pulled way too many rpms. Haven't run the 23 but a couple of times and as you would predict, it was a bit slower, but not a lot, out of the hole. Midrange was a better. Didn't get to max it out yet. I do have a Hill P5 23 (thanks to RBcconst) that I have been wanting to try on my 270, but haven't had the chance. If you had that good a result, I think I am going to just test the 5 blade next time out and see what it does. I can always go back to the standby REV 4, if I don't like it.
The rev 4 23 was slower than the 21? What rpm did u turn the 23 at WOT?

shunter2005

Reaction score
The rev 4 23 was slower than the 21? What rpm did u turn the 23 at WOT?
Didn't get a chance to open up. Wife was with me and it got pretty rough for her, as she was still recovering from a couple of surgeries. It was just a little slower out of the hole and I expected that. The 21 launched that 270 on plane. The 23 did pretty well, just not as quick out of the hole as the 21.

SamMaxco

Reaction score
I would for sure try the the Hill 23p 5 blade. I would have tried one today if I had one. It was only about 70 out so I figure when it’s 100 degrees and I lose a few rpm I’m perfect. Best of luck. Would love to hear your results.

shunter2005

Reaction score
I would for sure try the the Hill 23p 5 blade. I would have tried one today if I had one. It was only about 70 out so I figure when it’s 100 degrees and I lose a few rpm I’m perfect. Best of luck. Would love to hear your results.
I was turning about 5300-5400 with my 21. I was hoping for about 5000-5100 max with the 23. I will try both of them next time out and see what it does.

SamMaxco

Reaction score
I was turning about 5300-5400 with my 21. I was hoping for about 5000-5100 max with the 23. I will try both of them next time out and see what it does.
If you’re turning a rev 4 21 5300/5400, I imagine you’ll turn that 23 5 blade at least 5000 rpm, if not more. They spin. They’re only 14” diameter but man do they push that Hallett bottom with the extra blade slippage goes way down. You’re gonna go faster. Assuming yours is similar to the 210 bottom
I forget what motor and Hallett you have? The best I turned the 23 rev 4 this summer was 48-4900 rpm. The Hill 5 blade I turned 5300 and may have seen 5500 if I wanted to stay on it and keep trimming up. But I was so happy I backed off so I as but to break anything. No sign of any rev limiter coming on. It was spinning!! 😁

Last edited:

shunter2005

Reaction score
If you’re turning a rev 4 21 5300, I promise you’ll turn that 23 5 blade 5000 rpm. They spin. They’re only 14” diameter but man do they push that Hallett bottom. Assuming yours is similar to the 210 bottom
Good to know. Funny, I had never really paid much attention to the bottom of my 270 until I had it lifted off last year, so I could refurb the trailer. On another note, I couldn't believe how scared I was watching them do this.

4.jpg

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
If you’re turning a rev 4 21 5300/5400, I imagine you’ll turn that 23 5 blade at least 5000 rpm, if not more. They spin. They’re only 14” diameter but man do they push that Hallett bottom with the extra blade slippage goes way down. You’re gonna go faster. Assuming yours is similar to the 210 bottom
I forget what motor and Hallett you have? The best I turned the 23 rev 4 this summer was 48-4900 rpm. The Hill 5 blade I turned 5300 and may have seen 5500 if I wanted to stay on it and keep trimming up. But I was so happy I backed off so I as but to break anything. No sign of any rev limiter coming on. It was spinning!! 😁
did you ever try the hill 23p 5 blade???

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I also was wondering about the hydromotive q IV

Intimidator Quad IV​

Quad4
Quad4

Four Blade Stainless Steel Propeller​

The Intimidator Quad IV, four blade stainless steel propellers are designed primarily for single and twin engine sport boats. Boats with good natural bow lift, pad bottom boats, both single and double ventilated step bottom hulls and air entrapment hulls are perfect candidates for the Intimidator Quad IV propellers. Unmatched mid-range acceleration and blistering top speeds are trademarks of the Quad IV in both the pleasure and race arenas. These propellers are available in both right-hand and counter-rotation, and pitch ranges in every inch from 19″ to 35″. At 15 1/2″ in diameter, these propellers perform quite well with high “X” dimensions and are currently manufactured with a built-in flare ring to improve hole-shot and mid-range cruise speed. The higher pitches are also available, from 28″ to 34″, in 16″ diameter with slightly more blade area, allowing for extremely high “X” dimensions. Quad IV propellers are polished, balanced and more importantly, are all heat treated. Our manufacturing techniques and refinements over the years have greatly increased blade strength and fatigue resistance in some of the most punishing applications as is evidenced in our success in off shore racing. All propellers are furnished with the square bore design as standard. Blueprinting/ lab finishing is available at an extra charge but it will void the one year warranty.

Our success in Factory I and II racing and our current kilo records assure you that our Intimidator Quad IV propellers have no equal.

my test boat will be a closed bow hallett 210 carb 454...it spins a b1 24p labbed right now,... but i have a 23p hill 5 blade, and a rev4 21,23,25p props....also I have 24p hydromotive quad4

SamMaxco

Reaction score
did you ever try the hill 23p 5 blade???
No, not yet. Juts enjoyed the 21 p 5. You are reading my mind though. I keep meaning to send my bravo 1 22p to Chad, and trade him for a 23 p 5 blade pleasure. I really want to try it. I also want to try their 4 blade 23 pitch. The 21 Hill 5 blade pleasure is really nice. But I am definitely going yo try the 23 p hopefully to gain top speed and lower Rpm at 40-45 mph cruise. I can spin that 21 5 blade too hard. I had no idea how much outside temps effect the boats power and Rpms. You told me that when I started. I’ll let u know on the 23 5 blade. I’ll get one on next week. I also shoudl try the rev 4 23 again now that I know how to drive the boat better after a couple seasons, more trim and a little tab and let her go! 😀👍🏼

shunter2005

Reaction score
No, not yet. Juts enjoyed the 21 p 5. You are reading my mind though. I keep meaning to send my bravo 1 22p to Chad, and trade him for a 23 p 5 blade pleasure. I really want to try it. I also want to try their 4 blade 23 pitch. The 21 Hill 5 blade pleasure is really nice. But I am definitely going yo try the 23 p hopefully to gain top speed and lower Rpm at 40-45 mph cruise. I can spin that 21 5 blade too hard. I had no idea how much outside temps effect the boats power and Rpms. You told me that when I started. I’ll let u know on the 23 5 blade. I’ll get one on next week. I also shoudl try the rev 4 23 again now that I know how to drive the boat better after a couple seasons, more trim and a little tab and let her go! 😀👍🏼
Well, I did... The 23p Hill P5 would barely get to 4600 rpm and just shy of 60. I was pretty disappointed, but this wheel has a big vibration coming onto plane. It does level out some the faster you go. I pulled it off and sent it back to Hill twice and they checked it and re-balanced it, but it still has the vibration. I took it to the main prop guru here and he is checking it again. Hill was excellent to me and did all the work and didn't even charge me. I was very appreciative of that. They are a class business. I don't know what's wrong with it, but if my guy here can't fix it I may either send it back for a 21 P5 or just junk it. I think I really need a P5 21p to make it work.

I would like to try the Hydromotive P5X 23p and see what it would do, but they are pretty hard to find other than new.

***NOTE*** Talked to the prop guy yesterday and he said he can fix the issue. He says all of the blades are off and need to be corrected. No reason to doubt him. He grew up in the prop business and does know his shit. Very strange since it just came back from Hill, but I'll be happy if the vibration is gone when he's done. Could wind up being the most expensive Pleasure 5 ever. Lol....

Last edited: