WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HILLARY, is this Deja Vue all over again ?

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
Hillary, today you are telling the US Citizens and your political opponents that there is no 'critical threat', no need to 'worry', nor 'over react', by carpet bombing and halting any immigration .

The people of the USA and Europe DO NOT AGREE with your stated view of the current terrorist threats .

Is this not EXACTLY what you told Ambassador Chris Stevens, while he continued to request more and better security measures for our Embassy ???

Repeated incompetence will never be rewarded by rising to becoming POTUS, or do you know more about the 'incompetent left wing voter and their criminal voting tactics', than you know about the 'world terrorism threat' ?

Would you TODAY tell Ambassador Stevens that there is no 'critical threat', as you tell the US voters ?

I'll now go look up the definition of the word 'TRAITOR', to see if it's still got Obama's face next to the terms, or it has been up dated to your face .............

AzGeo

Reaction score
It just seems 'funny' to me that so many are on the bandwagon to sink Trump for his bankrupt companies, off the cuff comments, and his wife's previous modeling work .

However none of them will admit that Hillary has such a poor record as a private citizen and an even more despicable resume as a 'public servant' .

WHO has more DEAD BODIES and CONVICTED BUSINESS PARTNERS connected with their 'private and public lives' ? Seems like a good place to start some real comparisons of candidates and their 'track records' ..........

BajaMike

Reaction score
I wake up every day hoping to see the headline "Hillary indicted"......

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/tom-delay-hillary-clinton-indict-fbi/2016/01/25/id/710813/

I wish:

"They're ready to recommend an indictment and they also say that if the attorney general does not indict, they're going public."

Clinton is under FBI investigation for her use of a private server to conduct confidential government business while she was secretary of state. But some Republicans fear any FBI recommendation that hurts Clinton will be squashed by the Obama administration.

Breaking News at Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/to...ndict-fbi/2016/01/25/id/710813/#ixzz43tpehL3u

Who would they have then....Biden?? I think he is an old bi-polar crazy man.

The up-coming election is going to be crazy.....but 4 more years of these libs will make life hell for all us normal people.....and the rest of the world.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
It just seems 'funny' to me that so many are on the bandwagon to sink Trump for his bankrupt companies, off the cuff comments, and his wife's previous modeling work .

However none of them will admit that Hillary has such a poor record as a private citizen and an even more despicable resume as a 'public servant' .

WHO has more DEAD BODIES and CONVICTED BUSINESS PARTNERS connected with their 'private and public lives' ? Seems like a good place to start some real comparisons of candidates and their 'track records' ..........

I haven't seen one Republican on here whether for Trump or against that thinks Hillary isn't a rotten bitch. Where are you coming up with the substance of your 2nd sentence?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I haven't seen one Republican on here whether for Trump or against that thinks Hillary isn't a rotten bitch. Where are you coming up with the substance of your 2nd sentence?

You are correct.

But I think George's comment, while contextually inaccurate as you point out, is an observation that some come across as more interested in seeing their dislike of Trump validated than the result of any actual election outcome beyond Trump losing.

I realize that is not actually the case with you and RCDave for instance, your goals are the same as mine, defeat Hillary.
But others (V might fit this example?) are really more interested in primarily seeing Trump fail.

530RL

Reaction score
I want what is best for the country overall.

And with that, I am absolutely convinced that Hillary would be terrible.

But I am absolutely also not convinced that a Presidential candidate that proposes a literal wall that "will absolutely be paid for by Mexico", massive trade tariffs, banning of the travel of US citizens solely based upon their religion, past support of limiting the 2nd amendment, tax policies that would generate hundreds of billions of dollar of new incremental annual deficits and spending proposals that would add to these deficits, is gonna be that much better for the country overall?

So do I go for "Hope that Trump will Change" compared to his current and past words and positions, which of course means we have to hope that Trump is not a man of his word, or do I realize that Hope and Change did not work last time?

It is astoundingly amazing that the citizenry are in this position.

AzGeo

Reaction score

People on the LEFT will always deflect questions about Hillary's history, both in and out of office . They know that she has one of the most questionable 'moral and ethical public lives in resent history' .

It's not ONE or TEN but TENS of questionable ethical problems, and FEW are actually RIGHT WING CONSPIRACIES . So many of her former business partners are or have been in jail for actions related to 'doing business with the Clinton's .

Robert Zimmerman (Democrat) was on Fox the other night, dancing around Hillary's past and 'jabbing back' with comments about 'Right Wing Conspiracies', the SAFE ZONE for Hillary's champions .

The LEFT rails on about Trump (any Republican they can find) and his 'bankruptcies' which are LEGAL FINANCIAL MANEUVERS .

On those questions, it's all in the PUBLIC RECORDS, and Trump has spoken to that point .

Hillary's 'escapades' have, for the most part been; Executive privilege, sealed court documents, a dead US Ambassador, and the elusive 'right wing conspiracy', and IF she explains her position it's usually like "you mean wiping it with a cloth ?"

Can anyone actually tell the difference between when she lies and when she does not ?

My point (correct as it is) is the UNFAIR PLAYING FIELD for the right .

The left and their media will never admit that they compare "legal bankruptcies" to "private servers for federal officers", nor "insulting Muslims", to "taking tens of millions of dollars from Muslims, while working in a federal office position" .

After all this, let me restate my thoughts on that sentence .

"However, no one on the left will admit that Hillary has a very questionable private and public history, yet it continues today, they will continue to make excuses and worthless attacks, while she uses those sheep to get her crown" .

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
People on the LEFT will always deflect questions about Hillary's history, both in and out of office . They know that she has one of the most questionable 'moral and ethical public lives in resent history' .

It's not ONE or TEN but TENS of questionable ethical problems, and FEW are actually RIGHT WING CONSPIRACIES . So many of her former business partners are or have been in jail for actions related to 'doing business with the Clinton's .

Robert Zimmerman (Democrat) was on Fox the other night, dancing around Hillary's past and 'jabbing back' with comments about 'Right Wing Conspiracies', the SAFE ZONE for Hillary's champions .

The LEFT rails on about Trump (any Republican they can find) and his 'bankruptcies' which are LEGAL FINANCIAL MANEUVERS .

On those questions, it's all in the PUBLIC RECORDS, and Trump has spoken to that point .

Hillary's 'escapades' have, for the most part been; Executive privilege, sealed court documents, a dead US Ambassador, and the elusive 'right wing conspiracy', and IF she explains her position it's usually like "you mean wiping it with a cloth ?"

My point (correct as it is) is the UNFAIR PLAYING FIELD for the right .

The left and their media will never admit that they compare "legal bankruptcies" to "private servers for federal officers", nor "insulting Muslims", to "taking tens of millions of dollars from Muslims, while working in a federal office position" .

After all this, let me restate my thoughts on that sentence .

"However, no one on the left will admit that Hillary has a very questionable private and public history, yet it continues today, they will continue to make excuses and worthless attacks, while she uses those sheep to get her crown" .
We agree, Yay!

AzGeo

Reaction score
I want what is best for the country overall.

And with that, I am absolutely convinced that Hillary would be terrible.

But I am absolutely also not convinced that a Presidential candidate that proposes a literal wall that "will absolutely be paid for by Mexico", massive trade tariffs, banning of the travel of US citizens solely based upon their religion, past support of limiting the 2nd amendment, tax policies that would generate hundreds of billions of dollar of new incremental annual deficits and spending proposals that would add to these deficits, is gonna be that much better for the country overall?

So do I go for "Hope that Trump will Change" compared to his current and past words and positions, which of course means we have to hope that Trump is not a man of his word, or do I realize that Hope and Change did not work last time?

It is astoundingly amazing that the citizenry are in this position.

We have already witnessed "Hope and Change", it's not time to change it back, to what it once was .

As said here many times, the President is only one man (or woman), they all need help at directing this country ........