WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hmmm No Fraud Huh

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
here's what bothers me about this,... they see it but at the same time say, it's not enough votes to over turn the election.... the fact that they do have evidence of fraud should disqualify Biden.... the biden team is in a great big hurry to put all this under the rug and get him placed in the white house....
my opinion is this... they should post pone the call , and do a full forensic audit , or do the election over, they should give their selves enough time to fix the system... before any other elections can take place...what difference would it make if they said there is no way to honestly call this mess a winner to biden and start over??? and for sure not to biden team as there "IS" evidence of fraud spread across the whole country... IMHO,.. biden team should all go to jail..... wanna get to the truth???? start putting the people they catch in jail,... and start plea to bargain with those that come forward on their own.... there has to be a multitude involved with this , all it takes is one that wants to be able to sleep at night...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Seems they have video of them sending the vote counters and election supervisors home then pull out suitcases full of ballots and start counting them.

the DOJ is only as good as it's members,...the results from a corrupt DOJ is always gonna be corrupt...the word FRAUD is like an atta boy to them...

I see our gov as self appointed lawless group that the more corrupt... the more they reward themselves with our tax dollars... the more money they get, the more they get to look down on the middle class that funds both the poor and the rich... give me a piece of land and a tractor and I'll make my own...2FF brand will be registered,... not DEM or REP

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
@RodnJen
@squeezer
@Grandpa mac
@Bobby V
@Kahunajuice
@Outdrive1

wHeRe iS tHe eViDeNcE?

25350FDB-9896-4EFA-9AD1-F7FF894DEAEE.jpeg

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
here's what bothers me about this,... they see it but at the same time say, it's not enough votes to over turn the election.... the fact that they do have evidence of fraud should disqualify Biden.... the biden team is in a great big hurry to put all this under the rug and get him placed in the white house....
my opinion is this... they should post pone the call , and do a full forensic audit , or do the election over, they should give their selves enough time to fix the system... before any other elections can take place...what difference would it make if they said there is no way to honestly call this mess a winner to biden and start over??? and for sure not to biden team as there "IS" evidence of fraud spread across the whole country... IMHO,.. biden team should all go to jail..... wanna get to the truth???? start putting the people they catch in jail,... and start plea to bargain with those that come forward on their own.... there has to be a multitude involved with this , all it takes is one that wants to be able to sleep at night...
Exactly. and fuRther more WHY THE FUCK IS IT NOT BEING DONE ALREADY!!!!!!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Like I have told you guys....the left is trying to run out the clock. Trumps team is trying to hold the line at 269. That is the two strategies being utilized right now

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

FBI_is_MIA_since11-2016.jpg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Go to 9:40. Zoom in and FOCUS on the PURPLE SHIRT lady when she gets to the scan desk.

First the blond dreads (her daughter, the supervisor) brings the case to her table and places the stacks of ballots on the table.

She takes SAME stack of ballots and scans them THREE times in a row through the ballot scanner. You can see the ballots getting fed through the machine. Same stack gets manually hand straightened each time and then placed in scanner. Focus on the ballots popping up on the scanner.

THAT'S THE FRAUD.

monkeys_blind_deaf_dumb_improvisation_39981_602x339.jpg

stevesdcb

Reaction score
The more & more this criminal fraudulent behavior is exposed, it’s just a matter of time before the snitching starts.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Cyber warfare is War. Treason has been committed in our country. There is no denying this fact. I am torn as an American citizen wrestling with the thought of martial law. However, the Insurrection act of 1807 was passed for such times as stated by the general whom I agree. Go Time. The world is watching and our enemies need to see the strength and will of the Republic.
095B4BCD-CBBA-4540-8C26-325BEB2ADDF8.jpeg

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score