WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HO Towables for sale

Husqy510

Reaction score
My parents purchased a pallet of HO towables which they are selling at a big discount. They're located in Thousand Oaks, but come down to my house in Brea a couple times a month. Let me know if you're interested.

HO DELTA 3 . 3 person includes pump and rope $100
HO laguna 4. 4 person. $125.
HO LAGUNA 3 3 person $100.

Attachments

• imgres-1.jpg
    imgres-1.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 82
  • imgres-2.jpg
    imgres-2.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 90
  • imgres.jpg
    imgres.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 78

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I'm definitely in for the delta. I can pick up from Brea.

I might be interested in a delta and the 4 person deal as well.

NicPaus

Reaction score
I am a buyer for 2 of the 4 seaters and 1 Delta . Brea would be easier or could have a family member pick up in Thousand Oaks. Just what I was looking for for Nieces and Nephews.

Husqy510

Reaction score
I should have asked my dad how many he had of each before posting this, because I think most of them are the delta. I'm pretty sure I can get everyone what they requested, but after that all we'll have are 8 or 9 deltas. I'll be replying to PM's shortly.

Thanks, Ian

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I should have asked my dad how many he had of each before posting this, because I think most of them are the delta. I'm pretty sure I can get everyone what they requested, but after that all we'll have are 8 or 9 deltas. I'll be replying to PM's shortly.

Thanks, Ian

Do I need to pm instead? I would like another delta as well if possible.

Husqy510

Reaction score
My dad doesn't come on this site, so it's best to PM me. If you want to pick one up in Thousand Oaks, I'll give you his contact info.

My dad had a chance to look at them yesterday and it looks like a lot of them were returns from Costco. He said it looks like most of them are in their original packing, but a couple had been opened. He's supposed to give me a final count this morning and then I'll update this post and everyone that sent me a pm.

Thanks, Ian

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
My dad doesn't come on this site, so it's best to PM me. If you want to pick one up in Thousand Oaks, I'll give you his contact info.

My dad had a chance to look at them yesterday and it looks like a lot of them were returns from Costco. He said it looks like most of them are in their original packing, but a couple had been opened. He's supposed to give me a final count this morning and then I'll update this post and everyone that sent me a pm.

Thanks, Ian

PM sent

Husqy510

Reaction score
Sorry about the delay, I've been busy with work. All that they have left are the Delta's. Pm me if you'd like to pick one up. I have a few here in Brea, and my parents have the rest in Thousand Oaks.

Thanks, Ian

boatnam2

Reaction score
Riverbound, if you swing by to get one, grab me one and i can get it from you if its not a big deal. I will work out deal with Ian.

NicPaus

Reaction score
sorry, I just saw this.

X-2 I could of picked one up for you Boatnam was not to far from LB cut my drive in half compared to Torrance.

I still have not had a chance to air up the 4 seater to see how big they are. Thanks again Ian.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Yea that is my life a day late, haven't even bothered ian lately with no days off to pick one up.

Bob Bitchen

Reaction score
Ian, sent you a private message several days ago. Are these still available?

NicPaus

Reaction score
Ian, sent you a private message several days ago. Are these still available?

I do not think he is on here much. I will PM you his number. He had several Delta tubes left when I was there. No more Laguna.

Bob Bitchen

Reaction score
I do not think he is on here much. I will PM you his number. He had several Delta tubes left when I was there. No more Laguna.

Got it, thanks Nic, I'll text him.
Appreciate the help

B-rian

Reaction score
Thanks Ian, I met up with your dad today and brought home one of the delta 3's.

Husqy510

Reaction score
Heading to Needles next weekend for the boat/car show, and I can bring a few of the Delta's (that's all we have left). I know Parkertime and, I think, Boatnam wanted me to bring the tubes to the river. Please send me a message if you'd like to meet up at the show.

Thanks, Ian

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
I sent you a pm last week. I'm interested in a delta assuming we can work out the logistics of getting it to Orange County within the next couple of weeks, or to Havasu or PHX.