WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HO Vert Air, from my private stash for sale.

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
So you want a vert air, here is your chance. On a scale from 1-10 this ski is a 9. A few minor scratches but other than that its pristine. Medium size HO binding on the front foot and medium RTP step in on the back. These little bastards are flat out wicked.

$750.00 OBO

aefe51c5-9a5a-06f6.jpg

aefe51c5-9a86-b6d8.jpg

aefe51c5-9aa2-56d1.jpg

RodnJen

Reaction score
I have to ask, what is it about these skiis that make them so desirable? Is it because they are wider and really pop? What makes it different from some of the wider "cruiser" skiis.

whiteworks

Reaction score
I have to ask, what is it about these skiis that make them so desirable? Is it because they are wider and really pop? What makes it different from some of the wider "cruiser" skiis.

Unobtianium:D

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score

They are basically a little jumping ski,, but ski racers like to train on them. The shorter length makes them fun,, but also more of a workout.

Not sure when they were last made,, but like Dylan says,, can't get them!

whiteworks

Reaction score
$450

Cleaning out the garage and I cant ride this wicked little bastard so down the road it goes.

MrWarpath

Reaction score
I will give you the 450 just PM me and we can work it out..........Thanks Mike....or just give me a call 408-410-7213

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Mike Mac made that ski famous in his body slide photo, may I would love to have that poster on my wall, it was such a cool shot from back in the day

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Mike Mac made that ski famous in his body slide photo, may I would love to have that poster on my wall, it was such a cool shot from back in the day

The ski in the pic is slightly different. he had a "mack mobile" that were originally HO magnums that were cut way down, they are actually shorter than a vert air. when the vert air came out he was cutting them down.

I still have my HO Mag "mack mobile"
Our cut down vert air has been missing for a couple years.

whiteworks

Reaction score
Sold on its way to Australia:thumbsup

Michael Selter

Reaction score
Hey have one but need one for my friends! Looking for one for the summer hit me up if you got any ideas, [email protected]

Thanks in advance
Mike Huls
Ex ski racer with the Louis family Bucks Up 44!

Reaction score
Hey have one but need one for my friends! Looking for one for the summer hit me up if you got any ideas, [email protected]

Thanks in advance
Mike Huls
Ex ski racer with the Louis family Bucks Up 44!

Welcome to the board Michael...I have some info on a new ski over in au that you may be intrested in...Send me a pm...

Whiteworks I hope it is ok to put that info out. Glad you sold the ski I would have pick it up from you but I was out of town the week you lowered your price. Glad you got the sale.

Carl

whiteworks

Reaction score
It's all good, that deal out of Austin seems to be the hot ticket these days. Truth be told I figured I would just hurt myself on the vert air lol