WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HO Vertical Air Water ski for sale!

Brett

Reaction score
We are coming towards the best time of the year to ski. You know you want a Brand New, Never been in the water, Vertical Air to play on! The bindings were taken off and put on another ski many years ago and this ski NEVER saw the water. It has been sitting for many many years in a garage. It does have a small scratch about the size of a quarter on the front from something that got leaned on it, very minor! I really don't know if there are any other "new" Vertical Airs left? I'm sure I will kick myself for selling it? $750 plus whatever the actual shipping cost.
Dads Phone Pics 206.jpg Dads Phone Pics 207.jpg Dads Phone Pics 208.jpg Dads Phone Pics 209.jpg Dads Phone Pics 210.jpg Dads Phone Pics 211.jpg Dads Phone Pics 212.jpg Dads Phone Pics 213.jpg Dads Phone Pics 214.jpg

Brett

Reaction score
We are coming towards the best time of the year to ski. You know you want a Brand New, Never been in the water, Vertical Air to play on! The bindings were taken off and put on another ski many years ago and this ski NEVER saw the water. It has been sitting for many many years in a garage. It does have a small scratch about the size of a quarter on the front from something that got leaned on it, very minor! I really don't know if there are any other "new" Vertical Airs left? I'm sure I will kick myself for selling it? $750 plus whatever the actual shipping cost.
View attachment 432088 View attachment 432089 View attachment 432090 View attachment 432091 View attachment 432092 View attachment 432093 View attachment 432094 View attachment 432095 View attachment 432096
SOLD! Awaiting payment. Thanks for looking!