WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hold The Line.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Hello Son.
You tried before and failed Son.
So bad that you had to go on a nice long break Son.
I've answered your question before Son, but apparently because you couldn't find it and then link it to here from Q, you couldn't understand it Son. So I'll try yet again in real simple terms Son. Your question: am I a Freemason? NO... I'll even separate the letters for you so maybe you can find out how to translate. N O. Son.
There is your answer, yet again Son.
A paid Liar? hahahhahah.... Here is the reality Son. All you do is sit in front of a black screen, read info, then regurgitate it on here while claiming to be all knowing Son. You should try to comprehend and follow the first line of your very own sig line Son. All you've done is replaced a TV with the internet and now somehow think you are the next Mesiah coming to save all us poor souls that actually have a life outside of Q Son. Not impressive Son.

But for fun in here, go ahead Son, and once again prove yourself to be a complete idiot and make your declarations... or should we say post links to Q about Son. You could start by answering the very easily questions posed by 530 earlier, but we all know you can't Son. Because you are full of shit Son. And I'm glad you brought back your very own thread to prove just that Son.

As far as trashing goes Son, all you did was throw a public temper tantrum Son, and it appears you are about to give us all a repeat Son.

P.S. I'll take extra butter with my popcorn while you come back with some long drawn out bullshit about all these things you will try to take credit for, all the while ignoring the fact that the majority of your bullshit is easily found and regurgitated right here in this forum by anybody else stuck inside Q Son. But go ahead, we will all be impressed Son.
That's really cute police state thug cop. I'm calling you a liar.
Let me spell it out for you barney fife, L-I-A-R.
Interesting that someone like me has your corrupt, power drunk, useless thug ass life in his hands now. Ha!
Your such a self absorbed moron you can't even see the exposure that you bring upon yourself.
But I'll be here to help you achieve you goals there Barretta.
Don't you worry none Gestapo boy.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
That's really cute police state thug cop. I'm calling you a liar.
Let me spell it out for you barney fife, L-I-A-R.
Interesting that someone like me has your corrupt, power drunk, useless thug ass life in his hands now. Ha!
Your such a self absorbed moron you can't even see the exposure that you bring upon yourself.
But I'll be here to help you achieve you goals there Barretta.
Don't you worry none Gestapo boy.
My life is in your hands now? Tell me more. I'd love to hear about that Son.

And how exactly have I lied Son? Did I come in here claiming that military was in control Son, Politicians around the world were being arrested as we speak Son... blah blah blah blah blah... Son. You might want to go re read your own BullShit here in your very own thread Son.

What your very own thread proves is how wrong you've been on so many levels Son. I won't go as far as calling you a liar Son, but misguided and wrong on several points Son. Yes Son, proved by your very own declarations Son.

On with the Q cut and pastes Son. I'm sure everyone will be super impressed Son.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

And how exactly have I lied Son? Did I come in here claiming that military was in control Son, Politicians around the world were being arrested as we speak Son... blah blah blah blah blah... Son. You might want to go re read your own BullShit here in your very own thread Son.

What your very own thread proves is how wrong you've been on so many levels Son. I won't go as far as calling you a liar Son, but misguided and wrong on several points Son. Yes Son, proved by your very own declarations Son.

On with the Q cut and pastes Son. I'm sure everyone will be super impressed Son.
Let's start with a simple question.
Have you ever lied to foment an arrest, ramp up charges or lied on the witness stand to get convictions?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Let's start with a simple question.
Have you ever lied to foment an arrest, ramp up charges or lied on the witness stand to get convictions?
No Son, I have not Son. How soon you forget how bad you are at this game of actual real life instead of Q Son.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Hey Son, you care to expand on how my life is in your hands now Son? I have to log off the Q for a bit, so you'll have plenty of time to expand on this.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Oh and while we're at it, any comment on your fellow gestapo enforcement thugs in this action video?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

No Son, I have not Son. How soon you forget how bad you are at this game of actual real life instead of Q Son.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Hey Son, you care to expand on how my life is in your hands now Son? I have to log off the Q for a bit, so you'll have plenty of time to expand on this.
Are you or are you not a paid, trained Gestapo propagandist that goes into classrooms and indoctrinates children to obey the police state?
Yes or no son?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Man I'm gonna enjoy fucking your sick corrupt asss up...AGAIN! HA!

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
While we're at it, let's get your full name Tom, your badge number and the department and city that employs you.
You are after all, PUBLIC SERVANT and we need this information to conduct checks on you and your actions.
Cough it up Gestapo boy!
Your public awaits this information

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Settle down children 🤣
As much as there's differences of opinions, both in severity and depth of outcome, most agree that the course is horribly awry. Something, something big, will be required to right said course.

There are differences in LEO'S, doctors and even politicians. When it boils down to it, they are all humans...and there are good and bad humans. Society is made up of a patchwork. Not all of anything is inherently bad. Nothing is absolute.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Mean streets 'Mates? :D
Or, Tunnel of Love...😆 Gday!

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Settle down children 🤣
As much as there's differences of opinions, both in severity and depth of outcome, most agree that the course is horribly awry. Something, something big, will be required to right said course.

There are differences in LEO'S, doctors and even politicians. When it boils down to it, they are all humans...and there are good and bad humans. Society is made up of a patchwork. Not all of anything is inherently bad. Nothing is absolute.
Yeah but this guy is a dangerous thug.
Call it like I see it.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Yeah but this guy is a dangerous thug.
Call it like I see it.
I'm going to respectfully disagree. Met him in person. Struck me as a father and husband first...met him doing something to help another family he didn't know either, in his spare time.

Remember, you of all people should know, things aren't always what they seem.
I'm not the warm fuzzy guy I portray here either 🤣

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I'm going to respectfully disagree. Met him in person. Struck me as a father and husband first...met him doing something to help another family he didn't know either, in his spare time.

Remember, you of all people should know, things aren't always what they seem.
I'm not the warm fuzzy guy I portray here either 🤣
Dictators, mass murderers and criminals have families too.
Narcissistic sociopaths are social chameleons,
they adapt to whatever situation to further their goals. These are the most dangerous kind of enforcers and traits that cops look for when hiring.
Make no mistake, this guy would arrest you and or shoot you dead for not taking a shot, not wearing a mask or protesting against the tyranny that was planned but is now being defeated (by Trump and the Q team). Ask yourself what this guy would have done had they gotten away with the great reset? He has blanket immunity and he knows he'll get away with whatever he wants.
He does not protect and serve the people, he serves his politician paymasters. Hence the derivation of the word "police".
He basically admitted it in a thread when questioned by WTG.
Fuck this guy, you can hang out with him but, I'd never turn my 6 on him if I were you.

530RL

Reaction score
IMG_0239.gif

Wedgy

Reaction score
Always Positive Take Aways. APTA

Watch your six. Or become behindered. Word.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
all these things you will try to take credit for, all the while ignoring the fact that the majority of your bullshit is easily found and regurgitated right here in this forum by anybody else stuck inside Q
Let's see some examples there Poncherello.
You do the work and dig em up and show us all how brilliant and righteous you are.
You're not going to be allowed to control the situation/narrative like they train you to do.
I'm in control son. Cough up those examples and posts there McCloud.
Or are you just talking shit and lying AGAIN.
We'll wait.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Yuma

our fight is against Evil...

plenty of Evil out there and being exposed.

Majority of people can't fathom the sickness of these individuals.

example,

My Good friends that are in the medical field (Drs and Nurses) can't imagine all their years of education from their professors, could possibly turn on the people. Their belief in the death Jab. It F.ed up both of the them. I can only what might happen in the next few years. The Dr had a 5way bypass last month....He said its in his family???? Ok... maybe so??

J6 - 100000% staged... orchestrated from our Government...
FUCK Watch the FUCKING VIDEOS !!!

RDPERS paid by Government.. maybe contractors??? they are collecting retirement checks..... don't want to rock the boat...

truth being exposed..... definitely not what we were taught in school...

depopulation .... 2030.. Elites want to roll back from 7 billion to 1 billion...

who is 1/7th...

Glad to have you back Brother...

I like T-Y, he helped me out with a family friend.... I also remember T-Y answer to your question ..... about when the SHTF..

Lizards, Andrechrome, Elections, 911, JFKJr, Moon landing,, Space shuttle, an example...

Stay SAFE and hope you

remember Biden received 81 mil votes, while campaigning from his basement..

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Yuma

our fight is against Evil...

plenty of Evil out there and being exposed.

Majority of people can't fathom the sickness of these individuals.

example,

My Good friends that are in the medical field (Drs and Nurses) can't imagine all their years of education from their professors, could possibly turn on the people. Their belief in the death Jab. It F.ed up both of the them. I can only what might happen in the next few years. The Dr had a 5way bypass last month....He said its in his family???? Ok... maybe so??

J6 - 100000% staged... orchestrated from our Government...
FUCK Watch the FUCKING VIDEOS !!!

RDPERS paid by Government.. maybe contractors??? they are collecting retirement checks..... don't want to rock the boat...

truth being exposed..... definitely not what we were taught in school...

depopulation .... 2030.. Elites want to roll back from 7 billion to 1 billion...

who is 1/7th...

Glad to have you back Brother...

I like T-Y, he helped me out with a family friend.... I also remember T-Y answer to your question ..... about when the SHTF..

Lizards, Andrechrome, Elections, 911, JFKJr, Moon landing,, Space shuttle, an example...

Stay SAFE and hope you

remember Biden received 81 mil votes, while campaigning from his basement..
The J6 videos are the "Christmas in November" the President and intel spoke of.
It was a bone thrown to us battle weary digital soldiers to let us know that we are/were right, will continue to be right and more, LOTS more is coming.
Strap in because, it's going to get really shitty real soon here. There is a financial collapse coming. Evergrand in China quietly announced it is officially belly up a few days ago, the deep state had been propping it up for a couple years but it is now unsustainable. The biden communist regime basically sold California to the Chicoms so they could continue to borrow, print and blow money they don't have. Nobody is servicing our debt anymore.
Serious warning to anyone reading this.
Shit is going to hit the fan SOON.

There are millions of fighting age male aliens and sleeper cells in this country that don't give a fuck about us or human life in general being brought in to foment chaos. When it hits, it will be everywhere all at once. Shock and awe. Stun the sheep. The Deep State will NOT go quietly into the night and play nice again. It's do or die for them. And us!
Remember your oathes Patriots. You might find yourselves having to serve again.
Prepare now. Keep an ear/eye out for fuckery going on in your communities.
As far a the masonic thug cop, fuck him. Fucking useless piece of shit.
YOU be friends with him.
I'd trust a Hyena before I'd trust that fucking jack off. 🖕😠🖕

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'm pretty basic in my system of beliefs. I don't categorize humans based on religion, color or employment. I've met criminals of the worst kind in positions that you'd think would be safe from such. So, yes, I've met some bad individuals in LE.
Juxtapose individuals I've met that have done truly heinous things, but for what may be "good reason".

Good men are just as capable of doing bad things, as bad men are of doing good. Judgement comes to us all. I make my decisions of trust based on the humans I have met, not upon the words typed, the sources or amounts of their income. Humans are human. None are perfect. Some may be allies, and others enemies. That is not determined by anything other than the individual themselves.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Are you or are you not a paid, trained Gestapo propagandist that goes into classrooms and indoctrinates children to obey the police state?
Yes or no son?
No Son, and here is another great example of how your twisted mind works. But don't let me stop you from exposing your insanity right here for all to see.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Wrong.
Fucking thug ass cop drew first blood. Again.
What Ashley, you running cover for the Gestapo now?
You have just proven to be a L-I-A-R in your own thread non the less Son. I made a comment about getting a bag of popcorn because this thread was getting interesting again, you immediately went on the attack. I hadn't commented on anything you have posted since your return and it had nothing to with you. If it had, I would have tagged you in it Son.

Why did you get banned again Son? Hmmmmmm.... And your banter here only supports anything I've said about your sanity. It's obvious who is of sound mind in here, and it ain't you Son.

I'll let you fizzle out again, I'm sure it's not going to take long at this rate Son.

As to your allegations, insults, and made up bullshit... Pointless to respond, you are not worth my time Son. But don't let that hinder your diatribe, you have some fans who really want to hear it.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
No Son, and here is another great example of how your twisted mind works. But don't let me stop you from exposing your insanity right here for all to see.
Yeah, I saw the thread where you admitted it and were proud of it. Fucking dick liar.
I have nothing but time to track it down. And I will.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
You have just proven to be a L-I-A-R in your own thread non the less Son. I made a comment about getting a bag of popcorn because this thread was getting interesting again, you immediately went on the attack. I hadn't commented on anything you have posted since your return and it had nothing to with you. If it had, I would have tagged you in it Son.

Why did you get banned again Son? Hmmmmmm.... And your banter here only supports anything I've said about your sanity. It's obvious who is of sound mind in here, and it ain't you Son.

I'll let you fizzle out again, I'm sure it's not going to take long at this rate Son.

As to your allegations, insults, and made up bullshit... Pointless to respond, you are not worth my time Son. But don't let that hinder your diatribe, you have some fans who really want to hear it.
Oh trust me, you aint getting away that easy with your bullshit son. I'm gonna make it my mission to make you the punk that you are. Tick, tock, tick, tock.
Oh, look, you have a certified mouth breather and a cuckold closet fag for cheerleaders. Bravo! 👏

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
your banter here only supports anything I've said about your sanity. It's obvious who is of sound mind in here, and it ain't you Son.
Playing the 5150 card huh? Your word speak mind tricks will be exposed.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20231126_140658.jpg

Resized_20231126_141951.jpeg

as the left dispel the Adrenochrome, child trafficking and other info on 2020 Qanon BS. .

Qanon (which I don't know SHIT about.. im just a master of Cut/paste)...

check out the dates on the attached..

WTFU

Red or Blue Pill??

Last edited: