WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hold The Line.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Yeah I said that and yeah, you do that.
In the mean time I'll keep doing what I do.
You're a clueless drone. You have no idea how this realm really works son. Stick with your shallow spoon fed narrative and leave the heavy lifting to the Wizards.
Keep spewing your negativity and low vibrations.
You only expose how dark and ate up your soul is on the inside.
Edit: Oh, and if your going to change me into a toilet seat in Mexico, could you please make it one of the outhouses in El Gulfo by the beach?
Thanks.

View attachment 978614

It may smell like the ocean, but thats not going to be your view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I dont know them. I was asking you, since you spewed that garbage in the past.

BC7959E4-E652-4C11-81D6-472540B54412.jpeg

Outdrive1

Reaction score
You are right to be scared of the things Yuma says.
However, as I believe you to be a good person, it is my contention that your fear would be better channeled in a different manner?

He’s the last person I’m scared of. He’s literally crazy imo. He spews garbage and nonsense. Non of which has come to fruition. If you believe anything that idiot says, you need to get yourself checked. I used to think you were a normal sane person, I think you’ve fallen down a rabbit hole and you can’t find your way out. All the best Tommy. [emoji849]

Outdrive1

Reaction score
You are right to be scared of the things Yuma says.
However, as I believe you to be a good person, it is my contention that your fear would be better channeled in a different manner?

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

IMG_9257.png

Is JFK jr staying at Tupocs house? Asking for a friend. [emoji2957]

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
He’s the last person I’m scared of. He’s literally crazy imo. He spews garbage and nonsense. Non of which has come to fruition. If you believe anything that idiot sats, you need to get yourself checked. I used to think you were a normal sane person, I think you’ve fallen down a rabbit hole and you can’t find your way out. All the best Tommy. [emoji849]

I didnt say you are scared of him.
I said you are scared of the things he says.
There is a difference.

Thank you for your best wishes.
I have fallen down no rabbit hole.
My Dad taught me a lot about the realities of global operations from a young age, and he knew what he was talking about as he was a part of it.
None of the revelations coming to light surprise me at all. None.
This is how it’s always been, we just never saw it. Even now many dismiss the truth...know what I mean?
Maybe not all Yuma says is accurate, or will unfold. But rest assured he is not crazy or full of shit.
If I told you 18 months ago what 2020 would hold for us you’d have thought me crazy as well...yet here we are.

I realize the idyllic life along Parker strip has an isolating effect, I’m just a few miles north of you as I type this, getting ready to go look at deuce coupes and have lunch and a beer!
But that doesn’t mean that under the surface shit isn’t happening...it is.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Reductio ad absurdum is below you.
That’s a 530 bitch move. Lol

Come on Tommy. You expect me to take anything this guy says seriously when he says ridiculous shit like that? Whats beneath you, is that you enable this idiot. Someone needs to call him out and point out that he isn’t living in reality. Quit appeasing his madness. I haven’t even made it through the first few posts in this thread to prove my point. His madness is limitless. [emoji1787]

View attachment 978695

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
He’s the last person I’m scared of. He’s literally crazy imo. He spews garbage and nonsense. Non of which has come to fruition. If you believe anything that idiot says, you need to get yourself checked. I used to think you were a normal sane person, I think you’ve fallen down a rabbit hole and you can’t find your way out. All the best Tommy. [emoji849]

Don't hate and fear me because I'm way, way smarter than you son.

'What is and what should never be' - Led Zeppelin 1969

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Come on Tommy. You expect me to take anything this guy says seriously when he says ridiculous shit like that? Whats beneath you, is that you enable this idiot. Someone needs to call him out and point out that he isn’t living in reality. Quit appeasing his madness. I haven’t even made it through the first few posts in this thread to prove my point. His madness is limitless. [emoji1787]

View attachment 978695

“Prove your point”??

What point is that?
That anything beyond 2D comprehension eludes you?

“C’mon man...”

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I’ll just use my black magic on you and turn you into a toilet seat in Tijuana.

View attachment 978609

I'm touched that you included me, you really do care! ;)

You appear to have some pretty big blinders on, but hey, you do you.

Coming down here to just mock other members is pretty weird if you don't even believe a fragment of what has been mentioned is possible.

Are you that bored?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I'm touched that you included me, you really do care! ;)

You appear to have some pretty big blinders on, but hey, you do you.

Coming down here to just mock other members is pretty weird if you don't even believe a fragment of what has been mentioned is possible.

Are you that bored?

Maybe it was discussed during his group texts?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Where did the goalposts move this time? March 4th came and went.
No worries. It’s going down on March 37th. Be ready!
Mocking Patriots and those with faith.
Duly noted.
What are you and your ilk doing to further the cause?

Oh, that's right, mocking Patriots and those with faith.
Carry on fools.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Ummmmm....again, are we watching a movie?
@ 1:38
The Tyler Perry studios WH is a really good replica.

Taboma

Reaction score
The Tyler Perry studios WH is a really good replica.

He's got one hell of a cool studio complex set up after purchasing the old 330 acre Fort McPherson near Atlanta.
I'm more curious what this 120' yacht is that's sitting on his backlot in the google map Sat view. Also an older looking smaller 17' utility type ski boat behind it in the March 2018 Sat image. It shows up on both google maps sat imagery and google earth. Back in Nov 2016, it wasn't shrink wrapped, by March 2017, it was and that's how it remains as recent as 2/26/2020.
The partial White house replica was built between Feb 2019 and Nov 2019. Partial, because neither the East Wing or Oval office sections are included as you can see in the Sat imagery. For reference, the replica WH is 157' wide and the shrink wrapped yacht is 120'.
I just want to know WTF that yacht is doing parked there for 4 or 5 years ? Somebody's private yacht being restored, or brought in for a movie that was never shot ?? Or is it even a real yacht, or just a prop ? If a prop, then why not only build half of it ?

November 2016, not shrink wrapped.

TP studio Yacht Nov 2016.JPG

March 2017, appears the same in the latest google earth sat imagery, but the smaller utility ski boat is gone.

TP Studio Yacht 3-2017.JPG

As for the TP studio White House --- wasn't there in Feb 2019, but was by November 2019.

TP White House 2-19.JPG

TP White House 11-19.JPG

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Mocking Patriots and those with faith.
Duly noted.
What are you and your ilk doing to further the cause?

Oh, that's right, mocking Patriots and those with faith.
Carry on fools.

Having faith in bullshit doesn’t make a person a patriot.. It makes the person that keeps falling for it an idiot.

They mix a hair of truth into a pot of bullshit and you buy it every single time.. Trump isn’t the president. The military never came and overthrew the results.. the people in Italy weren’t extradited and nothing came from fucking any of it..

I have no doubt the globalists are in fact plotting a NWO.. which is the basis of a lot of these things.. I have no doubt our election was corrupt as fuck anyone with a half a brain and a pair of eyes can see that.

But at this point you could pick your cult of choice and I’d have more faith in what their leader was saying than any of these conspiracies that keep popping up.

I truly believe that all this bullshit was some disinformation campaign either by a foreign government or the left or some combination of both as a distraction for the weak minded.. and it worked.. and for those extra stupid it continues to work.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Having faith in bullshit doesn’t make a person a patriot.. It makes the person that keeps falling for it an idiot.

They mix a hair of truth into a pot of bullshit and you buy it every single time.. Trump isn’t the president. The military never came and overthrew the results.. the people in Italy weren’t extradited and nothing came from fucking any of it..

I have no doubt the globalists are in fact plotting a NWO.. which is the basis of a lot of these things.. I have no doubt our election was corrupt as fuck anyone with a half a brain and a pair of eyes can see that.

But at this point you could pick your cult of choice and I’d have more faith in what their leader was saying than any of these conspiracies that keep popping up.

I truly believe that all this bullshit was some disinformation campaign either by a foreign government or the left or some combination of both as a distraction for the weak minded.. and it worked.. and for those extra stupid it continues to work.
Believe what you want.
I'll remember you said all this.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Y.R.
Keep the faith.... you're a GOOD Man!! I'm a believer.... if we don't have some belief, of some back door shit still going down, then it's time to throne the F.ing SUM FUC DUC as our king...

we all saw, with our own eyes, the fraudulent voting process.. if this election holds true, then America is GONE!

I'm personally holding out that by some chance, this will get rectified... when??? who knows... if its status quo at the end of the year.... i'm buying my own island, and getting the F out of here....

it's SAD we are watching our COUNTRY go to SHIT in our own eyes...

lots more people driving around wearing face diapers, shit, they gotta be wearing them at home.... when is the waterproof masks coming out, for taking a shower...

they "DEMS" are dividing our country... we are witnessing it 1st hand here on RDP....

PS... Happy Friday Everyone...

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

Tell you what, I'm bailing on your precious bullshit fucking website son.
This is basically what you (and others) want and keep alluding to.
I tell you something else Dave, I guarangodamntee you and fuckstick punks like @Outdrive1 his ilk wouldn't have the sack to call me an idiot or special kind of stupid to my face.
Anytime any you fuckers feel froggy, you know where to find me. Make my fucking day. ANYTIME!
GOT IT?
You all turned your backs on our President and just keep bitching about ChomoJoe and his fucking minions, let's see where that gets you. You're a bunch a fucking whiny ass cunts that aint gonna do shit but fucking whine. Just like they want.
Fucking newsflash dumbfucks:
There ain't gonna be a 2022 or 24 or 28 or any others. YOU are the idiots for thinking that after what happened, everything is just fucking dandy and have resigned yourselves into accepting this fucking illegitimate system and the joke of a fraud for president and all these other fucking overlords.

Hey Dave, why don't you go blow some of the your corrupt city council member overlords to get DS back on the street? Might as well, nothing else is working, right? YOU let elected, public servants dictate your businesses and your lives and don't do fuck all about it. They relegated your asses to a dirt lot. And you let em. All for the pursuit of your allmighty fake fiat buck. That is pure cowardice right there son.
Go get your fucking shots so you can return "normal". Keep watching your fucking TV and thinking shit is gonna change and you aren't mind controlled morons.
And you think I'm in a cult. That's fucking rich.

There are some good people on here and some I'll get in touch with and stay in touch with.
The rest of you can go fuck yourselves. 🖕🖕🖕

Optimism and critical thinking outside the box ain't allowed here.
Enjoy your fucking shit show.
Your apathy, closed minds and cowardice manifested it.
I got better things to do and better people to do it with.
Late

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Y.R.
Keep the faith.... you're a GOOD Man!! I'm a believer.... if we don't have some belief, of some back door shit still going down, then it's time to throne the F.ing SUM FUC DUC as our king...

we all saw, with our own eyes, the fraudulent voting process.. if this election holds true, then America is GONE!

I'm personally holding out that by some chance, this will get rectified... when??? who knows... if its status quo at the end of the year.... i'm buying my own island, and getting the F out of here....

it's SAD we are watching our COUNTRY go to SHIT in our own eyes...

lots more people driving around wearing face diapers, shit, they gotta be wearing them at home.... when is the waterproof masks coming out, for taking a shower...

they "DEMS" are dividing our country... we are witnessing it 1st hand here on RDP....

PS... Happy Friday Everyone...
Thanks Rick. You're a good man.
You got my number.
C'mon down anytime bro.

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
Thanks Rick. You're a good man.
You got my number.
C'mon down anytime bro.

Y.R. I have a good friend who I talk to on a regular basis who I swear I would think was you sometimes. 😁 In fact was talking to him yesterday and he was telling me how many friends he doesn't talk to anymore because he discusses things and topics like what you post. He is comfortable talking to me about this stuff because I don't judge him and listen. Do we agree on everything? No, but I am open minded and when there is something I don't agree with that he tells me I explain my reasoning and he accepts my opinion. I told him he shouldn't get upset if he lost a friend for speaking his mind because he wasn't a true friend after all. A real friend would have said hey lets not talk about this stuff and talk about something else if he had a problem to maintain that friendship.

Last thing I told him yesterday was to be careful how far down the rabbit hole he goes because I have noticed he has lost some self control and become sort of a recluse because of his research on things. I had to remind that while many topics he has looked into might be backed with some compelling evidence there is also a lot that is still theory. Sadly for him it has consumed him to the point where he is losing days of his life with just work and home with no outside world communication with the exception of a few friends he talks to on the phone. I told him he now is at a point he so worried about the future he is missing out on the present.

Point I am making is don't let people get you upset in here. Continue to be a free thinker and form your own opinion and don't let anyone stop you (not that I think that will happen). I enjoy your posts if I agree with them or not! Hopefully you stick around!

TeamGreene

Reaction score
No actually the horse was named, 'YourWife.'
Really? You put up all kinds of total bullshit like JFK Jr. is alive and will address the nation and you're pissed that people call you out on it. Then go all asshole and bring my wife into this. You're a total fucking moron who deserves every bit of ridicule you get. POS. And it was probably more like your sister you were riding.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Exactly, 100% KGB style misinformation & complacency campaign. With the added bonus of publicly marking the die-hards that share and follow.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
You know how I feel Yuma. To each their own.

I would rather think positively that there is a possibility (however infinitesimal) that this will be undone, and the faith restored (somewhat) in our government.

Sadly, as each day goes by, they just keep piling the bullshit higher. Many people are just to fucking lazy to stay angry and vigilant, they will continue to keep their head in the sand until they cry "why did no one stop this!?!" when their cherry gets popped because they are unwilling to save themselves.

I do not believe protesting, running for office, filing suit, or any other normal or passive actions will even slow this down.

People refuse to believe we are under attack, they pretend that this is all a "misunderstanding" and that "things will return to normal soon".

Many people are due for a fucking wakeup call, because if you are not paying attention, we are getting our ass's handed to us...

Cheated the election
Refused to allow any evidence to support a criminal suit
Shut down wall
Open immigration (encouraged actually)
New gun control coming (if you think it won't pass...remember they just stole the election..what is stopping them?)
Still shut down (except for the few states of the Republic with leaders who actually give a shit about their citizens)

I could go on, but I hope people get the point. No, I have no answers other than be ready. For what?

Anything.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
LOl.... this got interesting.

@YumaRivernaut I need a bit of clarification. So when you claimed all these things were going on, arrests were being made, military was making moves..... etc.... and none of it happened.... It is somehow all of our fault and now we can go fuck ourselves? You get questioned about it and now we are at not patriots?

That is truly some high level shit right there bud. Good luck to you and yours.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
You know how I feel Yuma. To each their own.

I would rather think positively that there is a possibility (however infinitesimal) that this will be undone, and the faith restored (somewhat) in our government.

Sadly, as each day goes by, they just keep piling the bullshit higher. Many people are just to fucking lazy to stay angry and vigilant, they will continue to keep their head in the sand until they cry "why did no one stop this!?!" when their cherry gets popped because they are unwilling to save themselves.

I do not believe protesting, running for office, filing suit, or any other normal or passive actions will even slow this down.

People refuse to believe we are under attack, they pretend that this is all a "misunderstanding" and that "things will return to normal soon".

Many people are due for a fucking wakeup call, because if you are not paying attention, we are getting our ass's handed to us...

Cheated the election
Refused to allow any evidence to support a criminal suit
Shut down wall
Open immigration (encouraged actually)
New gun control coming (if you think it won't pass...remember they just stole the election..what is stopping them?)
Still shut down (except for the few states of the Republic with leaders who actually give a shit about their citizens)

I could go on, but I hope people get the point. No, I have no answers other than be ready. For what?

Anything.

Remember back to 2016, we were already well on track for all this bullshit to happen, but by a stroke of luck and their underestimation of Trump, they had to wait.

Nobody is saving the country, the takers outnumbered the makers, decades of anti business policies have fostered an environment of exporting our wealth, "conservatives" defend stasi tactics of big government. There is nobody behind the scenes, no tick tock, it's clown world. Watch over your own, it's always been this way.

We were fortunate enough to get 4 years of Trump, they will never allow that to happen again.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Remember back to 2016, we were already well on track for all this bullshit to happen, but by a stroke of luck and their underestimation of Trump, they had to wait.

Nobody is saving the country, the takers outnumbered the makers, decades of anti business policies have fostered an environment of exporting our wealth, "conservatives" defend stasi tactics of big government. There is nobody behind the scenes, no tick tock, it's clown world. Watch over your own, it's always been this way.

We were fortunate enough to get 4 years of Trump, they will never allow that to happen again.
NO!!!! We are just not true enough believers and can go fuck ourselves. 😂 👍

TeamGreene

Reaction score

Great post. I too wish that Trump had won and that Pelosi and gang wouldn't have been able to change the rules and steal the election but the spineless republican's didn't do anything about it so here we are with a cognitively challenged Pres and a worthless veep

perky

Banned
Reaction score
Tell you what, I'm bailing on your precious bullshit fucking website son.
This is basically what you (and others) want and keep alluding to.
I tell you something else Dave, I guarangodamntee you and fuckstick punks like @Outdrive1 his ilk wouldn't have the sack to call me an idiot or special kind of stupid to my face.
Anytime any you fuckers feel froggy, you know where to find me. Make my fucking day. ANYTIME!
GOT IT?
You all turned your backs on our President and just keep bitching about ChomoJoe and his fucking minions, let's see where that gets you. You're a bunch a fucking whiny ass cunts that aint gonna do shit but fucking whine. Just like they want.
Fucking newsflash dumbfucks:
There ain't gonna be a 2022 or 24 or 28 or any others. YOU are the idiots for thinking that after what happened, everything is just fucking dandy and have resigned yourselves into accepting this fucking illegitimate system and the joke of a fraud for president and all these other fucking overlords.

Hey Dave, why don't you go blow some of the your corrupt city council member overlords to get DS back on the street? Might as well, nothing else is working, right? YOU let elected, public servants dictate your businesses and your lives and don't do fuck all about it. They relegated your asses to a dirt lot. And you let em. All for the pursuit of your allmighty fake fiat buck. That is pure cowardice right there son.
Go get your fucking shots so you can return "normal". Keep watching your fucking TV and thinking shit is gonna change and you aren't mind controlled morons.
And you think I'm in a cult. That's fucking rich.

There are some good people on here and some I'll get in touch with and stay in touch with.
The rest of you can go fuck yourselves. 🖕🖕🖕

Optimism and critical thinking outside the box ain't allowed here.
Enjoy your fucking shit show.
Your apathy, closed minds and cowardice manifested it.
I got better things to do and better people to do it with.
Late
From the heart and well said!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Great post. I too wish that Trump had won and that Pelosi and gang wouldn't have been able to change the rules and steal the election but the spineless republican's didn't do anything about it so here we are with a cognitively challenged Pres and a worthless veep

As I see it we can just stop using "R" and "D", since there is hardly any difference, are there a few Politicians who are still working for the people...5? 10?

The rest are total swamp IMO. All of them corrupt. None of them give a shit about us, only money and power.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
As I see it we can just stop using "R" and "D", since there is hardly any difference, are there a few Politicians who are still working for the people...5? 10?

The rest are total swamp IMO. All of them corrupt. None of them give a shit about us, only money and power.
Bingo. The Republican party and Democratic party in DC are unified. It is them versus us.