WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hold The Line.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
All I know for sure is that if the former President had won and some guys on the other side were making your interesting claims in here such as JFK Jr is alive and a military coup should throw Trump out and install the loser, you guys would be calling them traitors and suggesting they might want to consider putting the cuckoo back in the clock. 🤷🤷🤷

Just to clarify, I AM calling them (and you) traitors as is.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
All I know for sure is that if the former President had won and some guys on the other side were making your interesting claims in here such as JFK Jr is alive and a military coup is working to throw Trump out and install the loser, you guys would be calling them traitors and suggesting they might want to consider putting the cuckoo back in the clock. 🤷🤷🤷
My interesting claims? Are you making shit up again, or did you quote the wrong person?

Your side tried from the get go to throw out an Elected President. It is not fair that our side gets to return the favor?

530RL

Reaction score
Please don’t pretzel my words.
Your post is so far from the reality of my words and wishes that it literally pains me to even respond.

Please just fuck off and stay away from me.

Tap, Tap, Tap......

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Mehhh... I'm not a quitter. Just don't fall for the bullshit.

I respect your position.
But let’s just say HALF of Yumas proclamations prove accurate.
It would still be less of a stretch than predicting the past year.

Here’s the bottom line imo.
There is really no recourse to justice.
No court battles will be won, no election fraud investigation will ever be entertained no matter how overwhelming the evidence.
Pick any single travesty happening today, from politics, to social justice warrioring, to racial shit , literally ANY topic running wild today and tell me a single logical action taken by anyone or any entity in the interest of common sense.
It doesn’t exist.
It’s one ridiculous thing after another and ZERO repercussion or actions no matter how bizzaro the act.

No sir. There is no one coming to save us.
There is no “they”, there is no recourse anywhere

It’s only us and what are we prepared to do?

530RL

Reaction score
My interesting claims? Are you making shit up again, or did you quote the wrong person?

Your side tried from the get go to throw out an Elected President. It is not fair that our side gets to return the favor?

My side? Now that’s actually funny. 👍

My side got tossed by Trump’s takeover of the Republican Party. We are out for now and keeping our political powder dry.

My side will be fine. At the right time my side will gain some power back on the National level. In the meantime we just sit and watch the two sides destroy each other quickening the hopeful return of capitalism, economic opportunity and the return of America to its rightful place on the world stage. Policies and values that have unfortunately been abandoned by both major party sides but not by “my side”.

Stay safe out there. The crazies on both sides are getting more and more wound up. 👍👍👍

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

My side got tossed by Trump’s takeover of the Republican Party. We are out for now and keeping our political powder dry.

My side will be fine. At the right time my side will gain some power back on the National level. In the meantime we just sit and watch the two sides destroy each other quickening the hopeful return of capitalism, economic opportunity and the return of America to its rightful place on the world stage. Policies and values that have unfortunately been abandoned by both major party sides but not by “my side”.

Stay safe out there. The crazies on both sides are getting more and more wound up. 👍👍👍

Says the carbon tax conservative....... 😂

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

And where might that “rightful” place be in “the world stage”?
Somewhere below your Korean interests?
Or will you change up by then?

You are a souless capitalist ghoul.
You operate as a capitalist but with no moral compass.
There is a difference. It’s my belief that is why you must incessantly and without pause criticize all others as non conservatives.
It’s one of the saddening ways that you validate your lack of impeccability.

Motivated by hate, measuring character by the number of enemies one cultivates, judging value by dollars regardless of means.

I look up to a lot of successful people. Most motivate me to do better and I make effort to emulate a few that I truly respect.
You...you are what I consider a “cautionary tale”.

Last edited:

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score

Do you really think Romney has another run in him?

530RL

Reaction score
And where might that “rightful” place be in “the world stage”?
Somewhere below your Korean interests?
Or will you change up by then?

You are a souless capitalist ghoul.
You operate as a capitalist but with no moral compass.
There is a difference. It’s my belief that is why you must incessantly and without pause criticize all others as non conservatives.
It’s one of the saddening ways you validate your lack of impeccability.

Motivated by hate, measuring character by the number of enemies one cultivates, judging value by dollars regardless of means.

I look up to a lot of successful people. Most motivate me to do better and I make effort to emulate a few that I truly respect.
You...you are what I consider a “cautionary tale”.

Tap, Tap, Tap......

530RL

Reaction score
Do you really think Romney has another run in him?

Nope. Too old and can’t win as Trump supporters will not back him. And as long as Trump keeps dangling his desire to run in 2024 it is a waste of time to work on that. It is in his personal best interest to keep raising money from his supporters as he can use that money personally and if he says he isn’t running that spigot stops flowing.

The R’s will need a fresh face to build a coalition. Trump supporters will not support someone who criticized Trump and non Trump supporters will not support a Trump boot licker so the R party will need years post Trump to get built back to a winning coalition.

Most of my focus is on the governors race and the redistricting in Arizona now that the state gained a 10th House seat.

We went from 6 R’s and 3D’s in the House to 5 D’s and 4R’s in four short years so gaining back an R majority in the House delegation and keeping the governorship in Arizona is most important for me to financially support.

The Senate seats are lost. So no reason to throw money at them.

buck35

Reaction score

You are an interesting person , you can post a very insightful thought in the lounge but nothing but tds drivel here. News flash , he hasn't been in office for nearly 3 months.
All of you haters will get to eat shit with the rest of us for the next few, unless you got some gubmint contracts all lined up to keep the coffers full.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Nope. Too old and can’t win as Trump supporters will not back him. And as long as Trump keeps dangling his desire to run in 2024 it is a waste of time to work on that. It is in his personal best interest to keep raising money from his supporters as he can use that money personally and if he says he isn’t running that spigot stops flowing.

The R’s will need a fresh face to build a coalition. Trump supporters will not support someone who criticized Trump and non Trump supporters will not support a Trump boot licker so the R party will need years post Trump to get built back to a winning coalition.

Most of my focus is on the governors race and the redistricting in Arizona now that the state gained a 10th House seat.

We went from 6 R’s and 3D’s in the House to 5 D’s and 4R’s in four short years so gaining back an R majority in the House delegation and keeping the governorship in Arizona is most important for me to financially support.

The Senate seats are lost. So no reason to throw money at them.

“Tap tap tap...”

530RL

Reaction score
You are an interesting person , you can post a very insightful thought in the lounge but nothing but tds drivel here. News flash , he hasn't been in office for nearly 3 months.
All of you haters will get to eat shit with the rest of us for the next few, unless you got some gubmint contracts all lined up to keep the coffers full.

I haven’t done government contracts since we owned our gas turbine overhaul facility. They are a pain in the ass.

I’ve been eating shit and pre-Covid living on airplanes in Asia moving manufacturing all over since all the tax hikes on the middle class got put on by the former administration.

So yes I definitely did not like those policies and had to eat a ton of shit the last four years. And yes I’ll have to eat a bunch more under Biden.

But on the positive side, the last administration got me real used to eating big government shit sandwiches so I have become accustomed to focusing on the bread.

You will find My TDS drivel as you call it is pretty much identical to the current BDS drivel that is going on down here. I guess others now get to eat shit like I have been doing the last four years.

But I’m very confident theirs will be rightfully justified and mine was just drivel. 🤔🤔🤔

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I haven’t done government contracts since we owned our gas turbine overhaul facility. They are a pain in the ass.

I’ve been eating shit and pre-Covid living on airplanes in Asia moving manufacturing all over since all the tax hikes on the middle class got put on by the former administration.

So yes I definitely did not like those policies and had to eat a ton of shit the last four years. And yes I’ll have to eat a bunch more under Biden.

But on the positive side, the last administration got me real used to eating big government shit sandwiches so I have become accustomed to focusing on the bread.

You will find My TDS drivel as you call it is pretty much identical to the current BDS drivel that is going on down here. I guess others now get to eat shit like I have been doing the last four years.

But I’m very confident theirs will be rightfully justified and mine was just drivel. 🤔🤔🤔

You’ve been eating shit a lot longer than that.

4Waters

Reaction score
Your concern is that “our Republic is at its end” and your solution is to accelerate that end and overthrow the Republic with a military coup installing an individual who lost the election, a plan and strategy that is by any measure inconsistent with the rule of law and the Constitution, is treason and results in the immediate end of America as a Republic?

Why not just to admit you don’t want the Republic anymore and you wish to install a new unelected leadership backed by the military which is more preferable and amenable to your views.

Or if that is what you prefer, why not just move to a country with that form of government already. There are already tons of them out there?
Trump didn't lose the election

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
What is tap tap tap?

It’s the never ending sound of Trump living in his head.
He likes to entertain the notion that he himself taps inside my head...and honestly in some ways he isn’t wrong.
I will NEVER forget his comment to me.

In much the same way that his chronic TDS affects his mind, his cancer lover statement always affects my view of him.

Yet still, he does tend to elevate himself to ridiculous heights.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Since I joined. You seem obsessed with him.
Lol.. oh boy. Ton of backstory, enjoy the reading.

To be fair, if I had just joined and didn't know the history of many of the posters on here, I'd think we were all just a bunch of U.S. loving patriots that like to throw shit at certain posters. But since I've been present for much of it, I've come to realize that we all just a bunch of U.S. loving patriots that like to throw shit at certain posters while exploiting their hypocrisy and out right lies.

Sandlord

Reaction score

Senate Conservatives Fund
Fellow Conservative:

Senate RINOs are calling it quits!

Senators Richard Burr (R-NC), Rob Portman (R-OH), Pat Toomey (R-PA), Dick Shelby (R-AL), and Roy Blunt (R-MO) have all announced their retirements – dealing a major blow to the Republican establishment's inner circle.

The mainstream media believes these departures are a loss for the Republican Party, but they actually create a unique opportunity to replace weak Republicans next year with strong conservatives who will truly fight for our principles and values.

In addition to these open seats, there are also vulnerable Democrats on the ballot in Arizona, Georgia, and New Hampshire.

But electing rock-solid conservatives in these states won't be easy. Senator Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and his allies are already working to recruit candidates who will maintain business as usual.

Please help elect true conservative leaders to the U.S. Senate by supporting the Senate Conservatives Fund today!

President Trump is right. Supporting RINOs is pointless.

But that's what the GOP establishment and their political committees do. They're even supporting pro-impeachment Republicans like Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK).

Now is the time for conservatives to make 2022 an earthquake election like 2016 that weakens the political establishment.

We can do it, but only if we take early action to recruit and fund strong conservative candidates ahead of the primary elections next year.

You can help by making a one-time or monthly contribution to the Senate Conservatives Fund.

No other conservative group has upset the Senate GOP establishment more than SCF.

We're a real threat to the Senate power-brokers because they know they can't buy us off like many other so-called conservative groups and because we put real money behind the candidates we endorse.

Your support is so important that if you give $25 or more, we will send you a copy of Senator Josh Hawley's upcoming book, The Tyranny of Big Tech, as a way to thank you for your support.

Please take action right now and help us take advantage of the opportunities in 2022 to build a conservative Senate.

Thank you for considering this important request and for doing so much to help fight for America's future.

Sincerely,
Mary Vought Signature
Mary Vought
Executive Director
300 Independence Ave SE
Washington, DC 20003

Senate Conservatives Fund is a grassroots organization that promotes conservative policies and helps elect conservative candidates to the U.S. Senate. SCF was founded by former Senator Jim DeMint to help the grassroots change Washington.

Contributions to the Senate Conservatives Fund are not deductible as charitable contributions. Contributions from corporations or foreign nationals lacking permanent resident status are not permitted. Federal law requires us to report the name, mailing address, occupation and employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in a calendar year. Not paid for at taxpayer expense.
PAID FOR BY SENATE CONSERVATIVES FUND AND NOT AUTHORIZED BY ANY CANDIDATE OR CANDIDATE'S COMMITTEE. SENATECONSERVATIVES.COM

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Fellow Conservative:

Senate RINOs are calling it quits!

Senators Richard Burr (R-NC), Rob Portman (R-OH), Pat Toomey (R-PA), Dick Shelby (R-AL), and Roy Blunt (R-MO) have all announced their retirements – dealing a major blow to the Republican establishment's inner circle.

The mainstream media believes these departures are a loss for the Republican Party, but they actually create a unique opportunity to replace weak Republicans next year with strong conservatives who will truly fight for our principles and values.

In addition to these open seats, there are also vulnerable Democrats on the ballot in Arizona, Georgia, and New Hampshire.

But electing rock-solid conservatives in these states won't be easy. Senator Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and his allies are already working to recruit candidates who will maintain business as usual.

Please help elect true conservative leaders to the U.S. Senate by supporting the Senate Conservatives Fund today!

President Trump is right. Supporting RINOs is pointless.

But that's what the GOP establishment and their political committees do. They're even supporting pro-impeachment Republicans like Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK).

Now is the time for conservatives to make 2022 an earthquake election like 2016 that weakens the political establishment.

We can do it, but only if we take early action to recruit and fund strong conservative candidates ahead of the primary elections next year.

You can help by making a one-time or monthly contribution to the Senate Conservatives Fund.

No other conservative group has upset the Senate GOP establishment more than SCF.

We're a real threat to the Senate power-brokers because they know they can't buy us off like many other so-called conservative groups and because we put real money behind the candidates we endorse.

Your support is so important that if you give $25 or more, we will send you a copy of Senator Josh Hawley's upcoming book, The Tyranny of Big Tech, as a way to thank you for your support.

Please take action right now and help us take advantage of the opportunities in 2022 to build a conservative Senate.

Thank you for considering this important request and for doing so much to help fight for America's future.

Sincerely,
Mary Vought Signature

Mary Vought
Executive Director
300 Independence Ave SE
Washington, DC 20003

Senate Conservatives Fund is a grassroots organization that promotes conservative policies and helps elect conservative candidates to the U.S. Senate. SCF was founded by former Senator Jim DeMint to help the grassroots change Washington.

Contributions to the Senate Conservatives Fund are not deductible as charitable contributions. Contributions from corporations or foreign nationals lacking permanent resident status are not permitted. Federal law requires us to report the name, mailing address, occupation and employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in a calendar year. Not paid for at taxpayer expense.
PAID FOR BY SENATE CONSERVATIVES FUND AND NOT AUTHORIZED BY ANY CANDIDATE OR CANDIDATE'S COMMITTEE. SENATECONSERVATIVES.COM

Time to ratchet up the Lincoln Butt Pirates take two!!!!

A99039A8-D122-4669-BE5C-3075D068DAC2.jpeg

500bbc

Reaction score
Since I joined. You seem obsessed with him.
When Tommy's wife was dying of cancer the oracle called him a cancer lover, then denied it and deleted his post. Multiple people screen shot it though.

The oracle is the lowest piece of shit I've ever encountered, in person or online, a spoiled rotten fucking piece of shit that comes from money and now is obsessed with President Trump, blaming him for all of his failures in life, consumed by hate.

Tommy lives in his empty, pitiful, self hating skull, tap tap tapping away...

All the best Boofmaster Flash!

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
I find it hilarious that he REALLY thinks his business credo of, " you play ball with me, and I'll shove the bat up your ass ", is somehow beneficial to our Country...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
He thinks he is, I’m just watching the amusement.
You sure I’m not living in your head, you seem to be searching for every post I make, tap, tap, tap...

I read all posts. I don’t skip or just look ahead. If you post a lot, I’ll probably answer a lot.
I’ll admit it straight out, pistol whipping blind kids is one of my vices...not proud of it.

Rye

Reaction score
I read all posts. I don’t skip or just look ahead. If you post a lot, I’ll probably answer a lot.
I’ll admit it straight out, pistol whipping blind kids is one of my vices...not proud of it.
You seem to suffer from BDS (Biden Derangement Syndrome) because you attempt to insult a few posters and they are always repeat insults and if that’s the case you shouldn’t mind me pointing out your obsession. Tap, tap, tap...

Last edited:

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
You seem to suffer from BDS (Biden Derangement Syndrome) because you attempt to insult a few posters and they are always repeat insults and if that’s the case you shouldn’t mind me pointing out your obsession. Tap, tap, tap...
Shit..
I actually do have BDS!!
Is there a vax that will cure this disease...

Backlash

Reaction score

Maybe that's because there are very few people who openly admit to supporting that senile pedophile who was "Placed" in the White House. 🤷‍♂️😁

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Quietly drinking my coffee, damn near had it up my nose...that was funny 😁

Now then, there seems to be a new voice on here that solely appears to instigate and berate others...kind of makes you wonder.

4Waters

Reaction score
The problem is that you said you would leave and here you are, a typical lying liberal get the fuck out of here gmac.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
And you rye, you have any critique of " the sniffer "? You seem to be a TDS enabler ??? I would think 'ol pedo , would give you all the ammo you could use...