WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hold The Line.

530RL

Reaction score
Solid insight from a channel called "Jordan K Fingers the Pulse".

Is "the Pulse" his pet name for Trevor Noah?

I've found a sense of humor always helps.... 🤔🤔🤔

ugynky42msg41.jpg

Wedgy

Reaction score
"Dog, is a fine meal!" "Hold, Hold."

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Anyone else annoyed with hearing a South African import bashing this country? Not much of a Noah fan...
He’s the absolute worst.
He took the clown crown from Samantha Bee last year.
He lives in NYC and has said he would never apply for US citizenship when a Country would elect a Donald Trump as president.
He went on to say that he doesn’t consider NYC as part of the US.
I believe he is the 1st or 2nd highest paid so called tv “comedian” right now on his ridiculous tv show.
His scripted bullshit has zero humor even if your a mouth foaming liberal.
I have no idea how he manages to keep a job.
He is seriously the biggest Jack ass mouth puppet on tv no contest.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Good to hear you're alive.
Not just the past 10 months...but stuff seems to be accelerating.
Thanks bro.
It is.
It is the quickening.
The evil ones are trying to foment a war with Russia and Ukraine/NATO by proxy.
Putin is and has been working with us all along.
We will be brought to a near death experience of nuclear war and the hand of god will snach us from the maw of the abyss.
There is going to be a stock market crash that will dwarf 1929.
Fear not though. There is another financial system up and running. I mentioned it somewhere in here.

The best is coming.
We are all battered and weary but we have already won.
The globalist ghouls are still dangerous, but only have a few more moves left.
We have the playbook. :cool:

POPCOWN! GETCHA POPCOWN EERE!!!

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Thanks bro.
It is.
It is the quickening.
The evil ones are trying to foment a war with Russia and Ukraine/NATO by proxy.
Putin is and has been working with us all along.
We will be brought to a near death experience of nuclear war and the hand of god will snach us from the maw of the abyss.
There is going to be a stock market crash that will dwarf 1929.
Fear not though. There is another financial system up and running. I mentioned it somewhere in here.

The best is coming.
We are all battered and weary but we have already won.
The globalist ghouls are still dangerous, but only have a few more moves left.
We have the playbook. :cool:

POPCOWN! GETCHA POPCOWN EERE!!!
Good to see you're alive Yuma!!!!!! Welcome back!

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
You will have a lot more folks paying attention to the things you say, because majority of those plays you forecasted, came to fruition. 😎
Man, the research I've been doing all this time, geez... even I can't wrap my head around.
And I've been diving deep for decades.
Truly mind shattering.
And the disinformation out there....wow.
Get ready for another level/ levels ladies.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Hey, wouldn't these explosions in the white house wake up the pedo and Dr. pedo and their mutts?
Asking for a friend of course.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
So, where do I start? Wheeew. Okay.
The children.
It is, has and always be about the children.
Fortify you faith, soul and humanity for what is going to be revealed will shatter those of mediocre and weak constitution.
I will address this later.

Today is the 20th. Exactly one year since our country had a belligerent regime foisted upon us by the deep state.
Per the DoD Law of War Manual it now becomes the military's obligation to remove the aforementioned regime.
Please reference chapters 11.3 and 11.4 for the regulations that will now be carried out.
dod-law-of-war-manual-1.jpg

Turn you black mirror off, put your earbuds in and listen to Juan O Savin break it down.
You will also hear that the Queen is dead.
She has been for a while. They'll officially announce it soon.
Enjoy.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Over 6000 patents that been stolen and or quashed by the deep state /SERCO run by the Crown/Corona, the biggest corporation nobody knows about will be released soon. Medbeds that heal at the quantum level are already being tested and used.
I hear some can even regrow severed limbs in mere hours.

Free or next to free energy is on the way as well.
It's about time my man Nikola Tesla is vindicated.
Maybe the real history of the Tartarian empire and other historical "myths" will become mainstream as well.
So much obfuscation and lies about who and what we really are as a species in galactic realm.
Exciting time to be alive! We were all chosen to be part of it!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Tell you what, I'm bailing on your precious bullshit fucking website son.
This is basically what you (and others) want and keep alluding to.
I tell you something else Dave, I guarangodamntee you and fuckstick punks like @Outdrive1 his ilk wouldn't have the sack to call me an idiot or special kind of stupid to my face.
Anytime any you fuckers feel froggy, you know where to find me. Make my fucking day. ANYTIME!
GOT IT?
You all turned your backs on our President and just keep bitching about ChomoJoe and his fucking minions, let's see where that gets you. You're a bunch a fucking whiny ass cunts that aint gonna do shit but fucking whine. Just like they want.
Fucking newsflash dumbfucks:
There ain't gonna be a 2022 or 24 or 28 or any others. YOU are the idiots for thinking that after what happened, everything is just fucking dandy and have resigned yourselves into accepting this fucking illegitimate system and the joke of a fraud for president and all these other fucking overlords.

Hey Dave, why don't you go blow some of the your corrupt city council member overlords to get DS back on the street? Might as well, nothing else is working, right? YOU let elected, public servants dictate your businesses and your lives and don't do fuck all about it. They relegated your asses to a dirt lot. And you let em. All for the pursuit of your allmighty fake fiat buck. That is pure cowardice right there son.
Go get your fucking shots so you can return "normal". Keep watching your fucking TV and thinking shit is gonna change and you aren't mind controlled morons.
And you think I'm in a cult. That's fucking rich.

There are some good people on here and some I'll get in touch with and stay in touch with.
The rest of you can go fuck yourselves. 🖕🖕🖕

Optimism and critical thinking outside the box ain't allowed here.
Enjoy your fucking shit show.
Your apathy, closed minds and cowardice manifested it.
I got better things to do and better people to do it with.
Late
Welcome back...lol 😂

530RL

Reaction score
Ok wait, so the Military is going to remove the sitting president, and the Queen is dead?

Here we go again.
Hillary sure is putting on a lot of weight given she was executed for treason? 🤷🤷🤷🤷

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Ok wait, so the Military is going to remove the sitting president, and the Queen is dead?

Here we go again.
You again?
The resident hero cop.
You still worried about the "sovereign citizen" threat to humanity?
Priorities ya know.

Don't worry trained, paid liar and order follower your system of control secret that is crumbling before your very eyes is safe with me. Slip sliding away...slip sliding away. Great Paul Simon song. 😘

Maybe you should move to Australia. I hear they need more help there. You'd fit right in.
Or maybe Kazakhstan...😁
You, like Slobby, are on the wrong side of history.

Don't hate me cuz I'm smarter than you son.
😉

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Mocking Patriots and those with faith.
Duly noted.
What are you and your ilk doing to further the cause?

Oh, that's right, mocking Patriots and those with faith.
Carry on fools.
Having faith in bullshit doesn’t make a person a patriot.. It makes the person that keeps falling for it an idiot.

They mix a hair of truth into a pot of bullshit and you buy it every single time.. Trump isn’t the president. The military never came and overthrew the results.. the people in Italy weren’t extradited and nothing came from fucking any of it..

I have no doubt the globalists are in fact plotting a NWO.. which is the basis of a lot of these things.. I have no doubt our election was corrupt as fuck anyone with a half a brain and a pair of eyes can see that.

But at this point you could pick your cult of choice and I’d have more faith in what their leader was saying than any of these conspiracies that keep popping up.

I truly believe that all this bullshit was some disinformation campaign either by a foreign government or the left or some combination of both as a distraction for the weak minded.. and it worked.. and for those extra stupid it continues to work.
Believe what you want.
I'll remember you said all this.
Fuck you pal.
Throw back Thursday!!! 😂😂😂😂😂:p:p:p:p😁😁😁😁😁

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
You again?
The resident hero cop.
You still worried about the "sovereign citizen" threat to humanity?
Priorities ya know.

Don't worry trained, paid liar and order follower your system of control secret that is crumbling before your very eyes is safe with me. Slip sliding away...slip sliding away. Great Paul Simon song. 😘

Maybe you should move to Australia. I hear they need more help there. You'd fit right in.
Or maybe Kazakhstan...😁
You, like Slobby, are on the wrong side of history.

Don't hate me cuz I'm smarter than you son.
😉
But wait, is your straw man typing, or a man in flesh and blood?

Too funny how afraid you are to simply admit what you are, or maybe just the ideology you follow. I don't hide being a cop. You seem to have real problems acknowledging what is so painfully obvious to the rest of us about you though... don't yah.

But hey buddy, it's your head and all of us out of control government agents are just living in 24/7 rent free.

So when will the military show up and remove the sitting president again?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Hillary sure is putting on a lot of weight given she was executed for treason? 🤷🤷🤷🤷
Probably one of the few things we really see eye to eye on is how much of a fucking clown Yuma really is. But hey, his posts are entertaining so there is that.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Can someone list the actual predictions Yuma has been 100% right about? It is real easy for him to latch on to one singular event, attach it to a larger theory, and try to claim to be some kind of all-knowing highly intelligent broadcaster of the future. But when you break it down, it's nothing more than minor truths and a ton of fluff.

So again... you gotta realize me being a tyrannical government agent takes up a ton of my time. So can one of you, or YUMA himself, list all these things that have actually come true from the long list of predictions we have read thus far?

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
Can someone list the actual predictions Yuma has been 100% right about? It is real easy for him to latch one to one singular event, attach it to a larger theory, and try to claim to be some kind of all-knowing highly intelligent broadcaster of the future. But when you break it down, it's nothing more than minor truths and a ton of fluff.

So again... you gotta realize me being a tyrannical government agent takes up a ton of my time. So can one of you, or YUMA himself, list all these things that have actually come true from the long list of predictions we have read thus far?
To be fair, he did say a bunch of people were going to be arrested and go to jail because of the election.

That prediction was true, unfortunately it was his side with over 750 to date. :):):)

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
To be fair, he did say a bunch of people were going to be arrested and go to jail because of the election.

That prediction was true, unfortunately it was his side with over 750 to date. :):):)
Well played.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I'm going to reply to you, the resident satanic globalist ghoul just one time son.

I've been watching the shit show going here the whole time.
I was right about the sick, dangerous leftists that attacked this website. I'm of the opinion that YOU were involved and probably funded it.
Why you are still allowed here by RD is beyond me.
But, hey Regor and the boys need heavy kick bag to work out with so there's that.

You son, are a godless, soulless, supporter of everything evil and wrong.
And everyone knows it and sees it.
I would also wager that you are high level freemason/satinist.
Money is your god.
You son, have no credibility. Zero.
You are at best a functional narcissistic sociopath and/or a psychopath at worst IMO.

You son, and childless demonic entities like you, have failed. Get right with your maker boy.
It is coming. None escape judgment.
Not even you.
Newsflash: You ain't that smart.

You can't buy your way to salvation with your fake, fiat currency there ghoul boy.
Pathetic sack of meat and bones, I will from here on out, refrain from acknowledging your wretched existence. To do so would give you credibility and respect.
Neither of which you earn, nor deserve.
F U Umbrella .gif

Abracadabra,
You're gone son.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Can someone list the actual predictions Yuma has been 100% right about? It is real easy for him to latch on to one singular event, attach it to a larger theory, and try to claim to be some kind of all-knowing highly intelligent broadcaster of the future. But when you break it down, it's nothing more than minor truths and a ton of fluff.

Jealousy will eat you up inside son.

Don't hate me cuz im smarter than you masonic order follower. 😘

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Probably one of the few things we really see eye to eye on is how much of a fucking clown Yuma really is. But hey, his posts are entertaining so there is that.
You should really forward your resumé to Kazakhstan.
They really need the help there.
Get on it thug boy. 😁😂😎
F U Umbrella .gif

Abracadabra, aaaand the masonic order follower is gone.

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Just wanted to make amends with @TeamGreene , I PM'ed yesterday but, as of yet no reply. I believe he's a good man and deserves an apology.

Unlike some here that only spew negativity and hatred and neither deserve nor will they get any reprieve, I'll own up to being out of line.
Asking for forgiveness is part of a being human with a soul.
Something some on this site do not possess and are clearly incapable of.

Here's the shot.
Screenshot_20220120-104121_Samsung Internet.jpg

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Just wanted to make amends with @TeamGreene , I PM'ed yesterday but, as of yet no reply. I believe he's a good man and deserves an apology.

Unlike some here that only spew negativity and hatred and neither deserve nor will they get any reprieve, I'll own up to being out of line.
Asking for forgiveness is part of a being human with a soul.
Something some on this site do not possess and are clearly incapable of.

Here's the shot.
View attachment 1081876
I honestly didn't remember the exchange and had to go back and read it. Thank you for the apology. I still think you're off your nut but thanks none the less.