WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hold The Line.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I honestly didn't remember the exchange and had to go back and read it. Thank you for the apology. I still think you're off your nut but thanks none the less.
To each his own bro.
Thanks for accepting my apology.
Time will tell who is an Almond Joy or a Mounds.😎

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Welcome back Yuma!!!!

This place needed some spice again it was getting dull in here. 😀
Thanks Doc! I watched you and others keep up the fight while I was out.
Toujours Pret my brother!
We got this!

Reactions: Doc

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Birds of a feather.
I am a sovereign human being.
Suck on that Masonic cop.
Well Son, you Son talk like a 5th grade school yard bully Son. So Son, how about that Son list that Son if you actually predicted things Son, would be easy Son to produce Son.

Even a super duper Son smart Son can come up with Son a list of all your Son accomplishments... Son.😂

There are definitely people in this thread with issues 🤔

So can you enlighten us to about what time today the Military will be rolling in to set things straight? Son.....

530RL

Reaction score
images-50.jpeg

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Well Son, you Son talk like a 5th grade school yard bully Son. So Son, how about that Son list that Son if you actually predicted things Son, would be easy Son to produce Son.

Even a super duper Son smart Son can come up with Son a list of all your Son accomplishments... Son.😂

There are definitely people in this thread with issues 🤔

So can you enlighten us to about what time today the Military will be rolling in to set things straight? Son.....
With all due respect please let this one go for now. Yuma is just the good kind of crazy we need :)

Last edited:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
With all due respect please let this one go for now. Yuma is just the good kind of crazy we need :)
My bad. His level of crazy is fun at times. My entire life I've had a hard time letting bullshit slide. I'll let him dig his own hole for a bit for the sake of the website.

But I really do want to know when the Military removal will take place. Funny how something so simple seems so hard for him to tell us all about.

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
My bad. His level of crazy is fun at times. My entire life I've had a hard time letting bullshit slide. I'll let him dig his own hole for a bit for the sake of the website.

But I really do want to know when the Military removal will take place. Funny how something so simple seems so hard for him to tell us all about.
And yet you can't resist to poke the bear? Not even tactfully I might add. Just what it looks like from my view.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
And yet you can't resist to poke the bear? Not even tactfully I might add. Just what it looks like from my view.
Tactfully... hahahahaha.... I offer the same level of respect to him as he offers in return (Talking about YumaNUT... emphasis on NUT). If you have a problem with that I don't really care. Simply don't read my posts.

Like I said, I'll let him dig his own hole for a bit.

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
Tactfully... hahahahaha.... I offer the same level of respect to him as he offers in return (Talking about YumaNUT... emphasis on NUT). If you have a problem with that I don't really care. Simply don't read my posts.

No problems, just trying to promote civility among those who stand for our country but with different views on a few things. I misread the room. Carry on.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
My entire life I've had a hard time letting bullshit slide. I'll let him dig his own hole for a bit for the sake of the website.

I don’t believe you, because you’re letting a LOT of BS slide by buddying up to the sub human.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
This is deep, DEEP dive into my research world.
Jesse Czebotar was born into a generational satanic family and is a survivor of ritual abuse and horrors beyond comprehension.
She is well versed in occultic magik and this is some mind erasing material right here.
It is the key to isolating, identifying and casting out the ancient evil that is all around us.
It takes a bit to build steam but will bulldoze any semblance of reality we perceive of said reality.
Here we go....
tumblr_nvjbt1YlJH1qbywv5o2_500.gif

20211216_202611.jpg

Ephesians 6:12
King James Version

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Reports are that Tonga Volcano took a hit from Nikola Tesla's Rods of God kinetic weapons technology. Huge DUMB underneath.
SF still cleaning up the MASSIVE DUMB underneath South Africa, Namibia and Botswana.
Mostly @ 10 kilometers depths. 10 Kilometers = 32,808.4 feet = 33. They are slaves to the numbers.
Rumours of another Frazzledrip SRA/snuff film starring the Sea Hag, leaked and circulating the dark web. Sick.
General Flynn and Sidney Powell are now considered to be Deep State. Flynn is a lifelong Demoncrap.
He has worked at the deepest bowels of the MIC swamp for decades. Why only recently the concern for our country?
He and his crew have been making the rounds making a lot of clink. Powell is accused of stealing millions in fund raising from patriots.
They were in phoenix holding a rally at the same time our President was in Florence. I think it's kind of strange really,
but that's just me.
Why did Rittenhouse, in apparent collusion with Tucker Carlson, immediately throw Lin Wood under the bus in his interview?
For someone who supposedly endured tremendous amounts of ridicule and treachery, I would think the last thing he would do is engage in it himself.
But, that's just me.
Many commented on how Rittenhouse did everything flawlessly with amazing restraint and target selection under duress. Almost... too perfect?
I rewatched the videos with a different focus and I dunno, my solar plexus chakra went into overdrive.
But that's just me.
Why is Rittenhouse's mom banging one of the lawyers on his team? What kind of influence does he have on him?
I see the dude is making the rounds seriously bank ballin and he hasn't even begun to get damage settlements yet.
I dunno, kinda looks like clan of DS COINTELPRO grifters to me.
But that's just me.

is it possible to make diamonds from the ashes human remains? 🤔

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Kind of old news but relevant.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Sitrep for today.
Oh yeah, and Joe Biden is not Joe Biden.

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
1.25.22: LEGAL PROCEEDINGS AGAINST CONVID CRIMINALS WILL HAPPEN! WITCHES PANIC! PRAY!

Last edited:

just_floatin

Reaction score
I pray it does not come to this in the United States with hopefully a trucking protest similar to Canada versus brute force.

Sadly I fear war with China, Russia and Iran is imminent and the Unites States will have bigger fish to fry in place of protesting vaccine mandates. If you are not bugged-in yet, you might want to start stocking up on supplies. But then again, I could be wrong.
97305D23-6F90-41C8-844B-70FFBB78A791.jpeg

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Sadly I fear war with China, Russia and Iran is imminent
The country, the world is being brought to a near death experience.
It has to be this way.
The only way to The Great Awakening.

Reference The Book of Esther. One of the lesser known books of the bible.
Hence the "it's going to be biblical" statement.

Also know and have faith that biden is NOT the Commander in Chief and has ZERO control of the critical military infrastructure. 😊

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

flat540

Reaction score

While you dig your Hole......it's a free nation....for now....

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Question, I respect the blue, but do you love your children? Asking for a friend....
While you dig your Hole......it's a free nation....for now....
Yes I have children, and I actually love them. Generally speaking this website is all about entertainment, so asking about family should be a bit of a red flag. Proceed with caution.

So as I'm digging my hole, and understand it is a free nation... for now... what is your point?

Wedgy

Reaction score
The country, the world is being brought to a near death experience.
It has to be this way.
The only way to The Great Awakening.

Reference The Book of Esther. One of the lesser known books of the bible.
Hence the "it's going to be biblical" statement.

Also know and have faith that biden is NOT the Commander in Chief and has ZERO control of the critical military infrastructure. 😊
Esther is Baddass. Cruising by Washington Park in Escondido, I saw a big picinic and there was a sign that said, "What is Purim?" So I pulled in there and walked up to the oldest Old Guy in the Group, and asked, "So, What's the deal with Purim?" The Pastor of this group showed up and turned out to be the new Tae Kwon Do instructor for Escondido Parks and Recreation. The same class Brandon and I attended for 6 years and he was also a student of proir Instructor/Naval Aviator, Skip Leonard. Also Baddass. Small small world.

So, Old Guy told me the Baddass story of Esther. Basically. Beloved Loyal Wife who laid her life on the line and in doing so, foiled the plot to have all of the Jews killed and the King had the Bad guy Plotter killed instead. Saved all the Jews. Also a Parable fo Christ's Resurrection is in the book, the 3 day period is also in the story. From circa 450 years BC.
Purim is the yearly feast to celebrate and remember just how Baddass Esther and the entire story is. Hence, the Book of Esther.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
General Flynn and Sidney Powell are now considered to be Deep State.
On receiving new intel on this I'm going to retract it. I believe they are still good people.
There is so much disinformation out there to foil the plan, it's really bad.
It also might be a Sun Zu tactic to keep the enemy guessing with the Lin Wood/Mike Flynn internal feud.
I'm also retracting my take on Jeff Sessions a long time ago as being a D/S operative.
I'm going to revise my take on AG William Barr as a D/S operator as well.
He was definitely D/S but, I think he took a deal from the patriot team and worked with us in the end.
I don't know what his ultimate fate was in the deal.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Oh, well that is great news Yuma. Are you holding firm on your claim that the military will be removing the sitting president? Or might you retract that one too?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Oh wait, is this one of those coded messages where you are trying to say Mesa Police Department will be the ones to remove the president? I was looking for a bunch of three's in there, maybe even a tesla lighting rod or something... maybe I missed it.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Can you do simple math?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
If you think this information is crazy wait till Trumps uncensored social media comes on line.
He also has an acquisition company ready to buy up what is left of the flailing enemy, the Medes.
Good for him.
clock-dance-1.gif

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score