WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hold The Line.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I think most of us like minded people have always had a clue. Is it really extreme or far fetched to see the bullshit that is going on? What fucks it up every time is the extreme ends of the spectrum attaching all kinds of none sense to facts. It muddies the water and degrades the credibility. I'd wager a large part of it is done on purpose for that very reason.

But who specifically are you talking about, on this site other than the ones who's names shall not be spoken, or GRADS GRADS GRADS himself, that were calling it all tinfoil hat
wearing chemtrail chasers?

Separating the hyperbole has always been the bane of my research.
And the ammunition of naysayers.
If one even hints at certain labels or names the immediate response from some is chemtrails and reptilians! Lol
The Oracle is big on chemtrail mockery. But as you point out it is an effective way to sway the average person into discarding the entire contents.
Believe it or not I am a textbook skeptic.
I discard almost all so called evidence as soon as I see a hint of overriding opinion or editorializing.
Yuma and I do not agree on a lot of things.
We’ve actually had it out more than once.
BUT…while I don’t subscribe to most of the cult attachments, it doesn’t mean I can ignore the meat of his research.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Separating the hyperbole has always been the bane of my research.
And the ammunition of naysayers.
If one even hints at certain labels or names the immediate response from some is chemtrails and reptilians! Lol
The Oracle is big on chemtrail mockery. But as you point out it is an effective way to sway the average person into discarding the entire contents.
Believe it or not I am a textbook skeptic.
I discard almost all so called evidence as soon as I see a hint of overriding opinion or editorializing.
Yuma and I do not agree on a lot of things.
We’ve actually had it out more than once.
BUT…while I don’t subscribe to most of the cult attachments, it doesn’t mean I can ignore the meat of his research.
I agree with much of this. But to some, not agreeing 100% is equal to not believing at all. Then all the cute little assigned labels start flying and nobody wants to hear the bullshit or the truth from that source anymore, not matter how acurrate part or all may be. Cutting through the bullshit to get to the facts is pretty much my life, on duty or off.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
No, but that is how you interpret what I wrote I guess.

What I am saying is this. The fact that there are REAL FAKE SETS of various parts of the white house, and I'm sure other government buildings, scattered around this country are no surprise to me at all. You and others can attach that to a conspiracy about nobody living in the white house and using fake sets to fool the world, which might very well be a partially true statement. Depending on your mindset and beliefs is where the continuous part of the conversation takes flight. You and others believe those sets are for nefarious reasons. I believe they exist because regardless of who is in the white house at any given time, it is not the business of those out there with bad intentions to be able to determine their exact location. It's far more strategic in the real world. But it leaves the door wide open for those, maybe even you, to run with the argument that there is no legitimate reason to have them.

If President Trump held a meeting in one of those fake sets, would you think it was because he is literally not living in the white house and trying to fool the entire world? Or could it just be that he needed it to appear he was at the white house, had to have a meeting or press conference, and logistically or physically could not be there there there...

I never once said they were for nefarious reasons. I guess that just how you interpret my posts.
What I said was when it was pointed out some people called those pointing it out conspiracy theorists and tin foil hat wearers.
But the sets are only a small part of the fake shit with these imposters.
When everything is a conspiracy theory truths get shoveled out right along with the lies.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I never once said they were for nefarious reasons. I guess that just how you interpret my posts.
What I said was when it was pointed out some people called those pointing it out conspiracy theorists and tin foil hat wearers.
But the sets are only a small part of the fake shit with these imposters.
When everything is a conspiracy theory truths get shoveled out right along with the lies.
Great. So what you are clearly saying saying saying is fake sets don't equal nefarious actions. We agree 100%.👍 Gee, I wish it was that easy common sense type stuff for everyone else on here.

Can we also agree that a very common tactic used in here, and many other places, is to attach 100lbs of bullshit to one true fact, only then to cast shade or doubt on those that don't accept the 100lbs of bullshit attached to that one fact?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I agree with much of this. But to some, not agreeing 100% is equal to not believing at all. Then all the cute little assigned labels start flying and nobody wants to hear the bullshit or the truth from that source anymore, not matter how acurrate part or all may be. Cutting through the bullshit to get to the facts is pretty much my life, on duty or off.

In most of your cutting, do you have a predetermined outcome you are trying to obtain?
In other words, do you generally know the truth already, and just need someone to tell the truth?

I’ve known a few investigators in my life.
Meeting John Douglas was a high point. But one guy I knew wasn’t a cop, he was an independent consultant that did mostly psych evaluations and personality trait education for police officers. (He trained them to recognize personalities for using more correct approaches in confrontation).
He was a trip. Scary to talk to because he would peg you in seconds. I met him through my advanced management training for a drilling company (we called it “charm school” lol)
But my dad knew him also from his combat control days and contractor work.
He once told me that there are very very few real “who done its”, outside of serial offenders.
(Serial killers, serial rapists, serial arsonists).
The beginning and ends are mostly pre determined and the legality of building the bridge is the chore of most investigations?
I’m not a cop so I really don’t know but it seems accurate?

So there may be a difference I think?

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Great. So what you are clearly saying saying saying is fake sets don't equal nefarious actions. We agree 100%.👍 Gee, I wish it was that easy common sense type stuff for everyone else on here.

Can we also agree that a very common tactic used in here, and many other places, is to attach 100lbs of bullshit to one true fact, only then to cast shade or doubt on those that don't accept the 100lbs of bullshit attached to that one fact?

That’s not to say that they CANT equal nefarious intent.

The truth isn’t always black and white.
Sometimes it’s true, sometimes it’s not.

You yourself discard the entire narrative because of the crazy. To me thats your cop experience kicking in. Makes sense to as that’s how you stay alive!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
As an example the “sets” from a year ago were almost exact replicas of the Oval Office. There were some discrepancies in the drapes I think? But the giveaway was the trees outside the windows.
That was a real attempt at fuckery, for whatever reason. I think they are just so used to lying that truth seems like a foreign concept.
It was different than the slapstick presidential sets we see today, which are not real attempts at replicating.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
In most of your cutting, do you have a predetermined outcome you are trying to obtain?
In other words, do you generally know the truth already, and just need someone to tell the truth?

I’ve known a few investigators in my life.
Meeting John Douglas was a high point. But one guy I knew wasn’t a cop, he was an independent consultant that did mostly psych evaluations and personality trait education for police officers. (He trained them to recognize personalities for using more correct approaches in confrontation).
He was a trip. Scary to talk to because he would peg you in seconds. I met him through my advanced management training for a drilling company (we called it “charm school” lol)
But my dad knew him also from his combat control days and contractor work.
He once told me that there are very very few real “who done its”, outside of serial offenders.
(Serial killers, serial rapists, serial arsonists).
The beginning and ends are mostly pre determined and the legality of building the bridge is the chore of most investigations?
I’m not a cop so I really don’t know but it seems accurate?

So there may be a difference I think?
Good question. Fact finders are just that. Cutting through the bullshit to either prove or disprove a point. If you can do it without all the other nonsense, the outcome is many times considered to be factual or truthful. In my job, that means it is admissible in some form as either testimony, or all part of the proving the elements of a crime. I do not always know the outcome, but of course I ask a lot of pointed or direct question to either prove or disprove a suspicion, which leads to proving or disproving what is later known to be fact.

Some things are far easier to pinpoint with a few questions, but that comes with experience and exposure, and makes the line of questioning more direct and easier to follow. It's no different than you on a drill rig making sure your crew is fixing a problem, vs going the wrong way with a repair or setup, only making the issue worse.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
That’s not to say that they CANT equal nefarious intent.

The truth isn’t always black and white.
Sometimes it’s true, sometimes it’s not.

You yourself discard the entire narrative because of the crazy. To me thats your cop experience kicking in. Makes sense to as that’s how you stay alive!
Of course fake sets COULD be for nefarious reasons. Those believing the world is out to get them will automatically use that as their base to build the rest of the conspiracy off of. I've said it a million times, that is just the way they play the game. Problem arises with people don't take the time to think for themselves and evaluate the information in front of them.

"Discard the entire narrative" Uh, not true. I don't discard the entire narrative. I chose on here to either expose it or just let it ride as entertainment. Remember, this site is for entertainment, however, some take it far too serious. On the professional side, I would include it all in my case to either show deception or self serving "facts", depending on suspect, victim, witness, etc. and how the information is related to the investigation.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Good question. Fact finders are just that. Cutting through the bullshit to either prove or disprove a point. If you can do it without all the other nonsense, the outcome is many times considered to be factual or truthful. In my job, that means it is admissible in some form as either testimony, or all part of the proving the elements of a crime. I do not always know the outcome, but of course I ask a lot of pointed or direct question to either prove or disprove a suspicion, which leads to proving or disproving what is later known to be fact.

Some things are far easier to pinpoint with a few questions, but that comes with experience and exposure, and makes the line of questioning more direct and easier to follow. It's no different than you on a drill rig making sure your crew is fixing a problem, vs going the wrong way with a repair or setup, only making the issue worse.

I can understand the frustration of having a key bit of testimony thrown out because the person is otherwise unreliable.

“I saw Joe kill that guy!” Might be true.
But “then the aliens took me for a ride” wipes it right out.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I have given up on trying to determine "the truth" as it pertains to our governance. In fact, lately I've found myself paying more attention to the intended narrative. Not for it's roots in either truth or deception, but for what the coming actions will be. Currently, if a narrative pushes for a war, I must use that theory to prepare for the best outcome for my family. The puzzle pieces are all there, but it's like reading tarot cards or palms...it's all in your perception.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Lets SAVE THE WORLD... ok 1st start with Afghanistan... Save the People..

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Lets SAVE THE WORLD... ok 1st start with Afghanistan... Save the People..

Hey Rick, where's all the death and destruction that the everyone said would be certain when the chomo and the whore left all that military hardware over there?
Why are they just sitting on all of it?
Why do I see their country carrying on as normal and shutting down the CIA opium money train?

It's almost as if it was given back to the people....

Nah, perish the though.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Hey Rick, where's all the death and destruction that the everyone said would be certain when the chomo and the whore left all that military hardware over there?
Why are they just sitting on all of it?
Why do I see their country carrying on as normal and shutting down the CIA opium money train?

It's almost as if it was given back to the people....

Nah, perish the though.
May make one think that some equipment was left, and some may have been "transferred"...

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
May make one think that some equipment was left, and some may have been "transferred"...
whats it gonna take for people to actually RESEARCH....

Shit ... no Visine is needed..

when you see who's backing the Russian/Ukraine propaganda....

there's thousands... but just look at the Head Snake... Klaus Schwab

followed by Soros...

no others need mentioned....

People are not AWAKE....

Wakey, Wakey

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Lol.. Well they are doing a real bang up job with that weather control. You would think if they could get it right, we might be out of drought in many places around the globe, the overall temperature would be controlled, and we wouldn't be worrying about any more of the is global warming bullshit.

Or.... The propaganda is just propaganda.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Lol.. Well they are doing a real bang up job with that weather control. You would think if they could get it right, we might be out of drought in many places around the globe, the overall temperature would be controlled, and we wouldn't be worrying about any more of the is global warming bullshit.

Or.... The propaganda is just propaganda.

What if their end goal is not what you imagine it to be?
What if that IS them controlling the weather?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
What if their end goal is not what you imagine it to be?
What if that IS them controlling the weather?
Yes, the goal is to keep Cali weather beautiful, to draw more people 😂

If, big if, they could control the weather completely, it would allow "them" to place the rain and the amount wherever they wanted. Due to the whole atmosphere deal, this snow globe will always have the same amount of water. If they could control the mass movement of the vapor portion, they could keep places in drought conditions, or even do microbursts ruining entire crops.

Let's see what happens come harvest. If the harvest is fuct, so are we. With global shortages already, the Four Horsemen will be riding shortly there after.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

If, big if, they could control the weather completely, it would allow "them" to place the rain and the amount wherever they wanted. Due to the whole atmosphere deal, this snow globe will always have the same amount of water. If they could control the mass movement of the vapor portion, they could keep places in drought conditions, or even do microbursts ruining entire crops.

Let's see what happens come harvest. If the harvest is fuct, so are we. With global shortages already, the Four Horsemen will be riding shortly there after.

Well, they could do all kinds of stuff.
Like create global warming and droughts and whatever else pays the most.

There is no profits in a perfect world.
No war? No war money.
No climate crisis? No climate spending.
No starvation? No relief packages.

The universe is a binary universe. (Regardless of what the gender confused may think)
Ying/ Yang…zeros and ones.

Without dark there is no light.
Without “evil” there is no “good”
Without death there is no life.
And on and on.
So without crisis to “fix”, there is nothing to spend on.
With nothing to spend on there is no profits for the crooks.
Their entire agenda is to create crisis and chaos to spend on. That’s how they get paid.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
That's a great point. I think most lizard people like the hotter dryer climates. Or so I'm told.
Lizard people, or just our everyday "Dr. Evil" types...either way.

Let me ask you this though: In 2018, would any of the current geopolitical events have seemed even remotely plausible?
Everything from drag queen story hour to Biden winning with 81 million votes. Really, when you sit down and look at it, damn reptilians don't seem too far off the deep end anymore.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Let me ask you this though: In 2018, would any of the current geopolitical events have seemed even remotely plausible?
Everything from drag queen story hour to Biden winning with 81 million votes. Really, when you sit down and look at it, damn reptilians don't seem too far off the deep end anymore.

Or that going into a bank WITHOUT a mask on would get you arrested. Lol
Remember what I said a few days ago?
Their first move to mock is either with chem trails or lizard people. (I said reptilians but you get the picture)

I would point out that some forms of weather control is actually old news. Cloud seeding and what not.
Personally I don’t think we humans have the capability of developing that sort of advanced technology, but it’s a given that more advanced species would easily be capable.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
HAARP technology and microwave bursts from Doppler and weather radars can heat the atmosphere/ionosphere blocking or steering the jetstream and storms.
It's not really new technology.
Coupled with chemtrails it cheap and easy weather modification.
The flooding going on in Australia is obviously intentional as the low pressure system has been unnaturally stalled out over the populated coastal areas for weeks now.
Chemtrails, HAARP, never ending drought, cutting off farmers from water and letting go to the ocean, draining the Colorado river dam systems, hurricanes hitting oil refinery areas repeatedly, targeting of critical red voting block areas during elections, ect., ect.
Nah, theres nothing going on here.

Hey look! Jada Pinkett Smith is sorry now that Will Smith bitch slapped Chris Rock!

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
DeepDirtyCrane-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_niwoe34Cqk1qz5q5oo1_500.gif

Last edited:

just_floatin

Reaction score

C25BED32-FA8D-4DD1-B9C5-067B50471736.jpeg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
@YumaRivernaut

Pretty sure you missed this, so I thought I'd give it a shot in this thread. I've asked this before and you avoid it every single time. Maybe today is our lucky day:

What is the difference in getting information from a TV, Printed Text, or The Computer? Only one of us in this conversation spams this place with links to internet articles, so is there a difference between getting that information from a Computer monitor, or a TV? What if I use a smart TV for my desk top computer and I'm actually getting information from a TV via BitChute?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Yes! To me, with Libturds in power, everything that is happening has been remotely plausible for years. The writing has been on the wall. (Disclaimer: I got most of my early information from textbooks or newspaper articles, and the TV prior to the internet... and now we all know everything on the internet is true if it comes from bitchute🤣)

I will admit that I held out hoping that not all of our Major News Network would tow-the-line with the propaganda bullshit, but unfortunately they have.

It is possible I've experienced maybe a bit more direct contact with that propaganda due to my profession. That being said, if you have been paying attention at all you would have seen this coming for a long time. When the Libturds won the super majority in Cali I knew there were some very bad times ahead. Unfortunately, it wasn't only in Cali.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Yes! To me, with Libturds in power, everything that is happening has been remotely plausible for years. The writing has been on the wall. (Disclaimer: I got most of my early information from textbooks or newspaper articles, and the TV prior to the internet... and now we all know everything on the internet is true if it comes from bitchute🤣)

I will admit that I held out hoping that not all of our Major News Network would tow-the-line with the propaganda bullshit, but unfortunately they have.

It is possible I've experienced maybe a bit more direct contact with that propaganda due to my profession. That being said, if you have been paying attention at all you would have seen this coming for a long time. When the Libturds won the super majority in Cali I knew there were some very bad times ahead. Unfortunately, it wasn't only in Cali.
You saw the rise of BLM, Floyd riots and Covid coming? And you didn't tell us? Well fuq you then 😂
Those are the things I'm referring to. The gentle glide towards socialism turning into a lawn dart towards communism? Well most saw that coming when Bernie and Pedo Joe were candidates.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
You saw the rise of BLM, Floyd riots and Covid coming? And you didn't tell us? Well fuq you then 😂
Those are the things I'm referring to. The gentle glide towards socialism turning into a lawn dart towards communism? Well most saw that coming when Bernie and Pedo Joe were candidates.
I said remotely plausible dude, which is the qualification you place on it. But I've been told "fuck you" multiple times, so at this point I kinda take it as a term of endearment. And that that, I say thank you, and fuck you too!😆

But yes, within the criminal justice and political system there has been a rise in placing a suspect, or minority status, far ahead of any legal actions of officers. Would you believe back in the late 80's early 90's there was group of gangster moms who screamed loud enough about their gangster family members in jail, regarding how their beloved gangster is being victimized by other gangsters, and should get special housing? You guessed it, those gangster moms spoke loud enough and into the right Libturd ears and got that special housing for their gangster family members that were incarcerated. No argument about their gangsters being innocent, just we know they are pieces of shit, but they are being picked on by other pieces of shit, and we don't like that. It is one of the very obvious precursors to what we are seeing today with the BLM and Floyd riots. The difference is in today's times with social media, the information highway has exploded, and people can post whatever they want, whenever they want, and as you can clearly see in here, expect people to believe everything without providing any real facts to back it up. All of this was kicked into overdrive when Obummer got into office and turned every single thing into a race issue.

It is what it is. Enjoy the show and protect what you love and value most is pretty much where we are at.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
It is what it is. Enjoy the show and protect what you love and value most is pretty much where we are at.
This right here should be qoute of the week. It is really the what people, left and right (or reptilian and human?) seem to miss. This should be all that matters, and our only motivators.

As for the "fuck you!", I think you would have fit in fine on my old work crews. Everyone was a "fuck you you fucking fuck" kind of guy...yet every one of them would offer to buy lunch or the beer at the end of the day. Sometimes in life there is a balance ;)

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

Weather manipulation has been happening in snow resort towns for years!!

just_floatin

Reaction score
Hate to break it to you but Q is a government psyop. Now if the internet goes down for three days after Queen Elizabeth dies, I may retract my comment 🤡🌎.
👇🏽
31D3ECF4-122C-4B53-91A8-2AD5706788CB.jpeg

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
The fact that anyone thinks they can control the weather just confirms the level of stupidity we're dealing with. This isn't the Truman Show. 🤣

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Wow... someone needs to up their video editing skills. I'm very novice and I could have probably pulled that shit off way better.

But it is funny, I'll give you that.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Wow... someone needs to up their video editing skills. I'm very novice and I could have probably pulled that shit off way better.

But it is funny, I'll give you that.
T&y

I don't believe M/D is a favorite stop of yours... and your Brothers/Sisters

have you watched the "Super Size" movie?

there french fries NEVER spoil after years ...

just a PSA...

if M/D is a favorite stop... you just might want to rethink...

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
T&y

I don't believe M/D is a favorite stop of yours... and your Brothers/Sisters

have you watched the "Super Size" movie?

there french fries NEVER spoil after years ...

just a PSA...

if M/D is a favorite stop... you just might want to rethink...
Nope, definitely not a favorite of mine any more. But the kids still love it.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I don't know about you, but when it got to be about 40$ for a family of 5 to get gut-bombs, fries and drinks...we decided it was better to have a server, flatware and no EBT accepted ;)
2 6" sammies and 2 small soft drinks at subway yesterday. I gave her a $20.00 and she gave me back $.05 in change. FOK me!!!!!

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score