WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hold The Line.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Could there be a plot to have the impeachment to replace Trump with Pence?

Do you think they would swear in ChomoJoe just assassinate him and blame Trump supporters?

wzuber

Reaction score
The only problem is kamila toe could possibly wind up in the big seat and be the death of us all.
Did u miss Genereal Flynns interview? The bomb shell dropped In this thread.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I’ll take that bet. $100?

I WOULDN'T PISS ON YOU IF YOU WERE ON FIRE!!

Let alone bet with someone that votes (supporting the un-truth) to take away my rights🤷🏻‍♂️

You may take me as another "Trumpkin" but you have no fukn clue! Left or right shit is right in front of your eyes and you are just to blind to see it, or just dont want to?

wzuber

Reaction score
I WOULDN'T PISS ON YOU IF YOU WERE ON FIRE!!

Let alone bet with someone that votes (supporting the un-truth) to take away my rights🤷🏻‍♂️

You may take me as another "Trumpkin" but you have no fukn clue! Left or right shit is right in front of your eyes and you are just to blind to see it, or just dont want to?
Why even dignify the piece of shit with a response? It only encourages him to drive by. Rise above the diarrhea drivel he spews

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me why Trump amended
E.O. 13959 (which took effect on 1/11) and sent Nancy Pelosi a letter of notification?

Gotta love those numbers.
Dressed to the nines.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Is that his uncle John and his wife Elora on the desk behind him?
Who is what looks like to be a young woman with a beehive doo in the other one?
Edit: His mother?
20210114_221637.jpg

Last edited:

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
With Biden scheduled to be inaugurated on the 20th???
Whats the reason all this bull shit is ongoing...
Impeachment with 10 days remaining....
NG deployed...
Nashville
New York bldg bombing (i did not reach just heard)
Media, squelching all Conservatives forums.
Covid scare (yes its real, flu healed??, less deaths in 2020, then 2019)

Etc, etc,..

Fingers and toes crossed...
Purchased new toys

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Food for the weary Patriot soul.

Last edited:

wzuber

Reaction score
I woke up at 3:30am this morn. Thinking about all this stuff and feeling bad for President Trump and the people of this nation for what we are about to embark on and can't get back to sleep. I can only imagine how heavy his heart and mind must feel right now as he decides how to proceed with this. May God bless him and the innocent lives of this great nation.

Thank you Yuma for putting all this out there for us to learn of and adjust to ahead of time. It will help us to better deal with and prepair for the storm ahead.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Flying rt now. Did I miss something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Started with the declassification yesterday.
The drip, drip will become a garden hose, a river, then a deluge.

Feed it to the people slowly as to not give them indigestion.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

wzuber

Reaction score
Started with the declassification yesterday.
The drip, drip will become a garden hose, a river, then a deluge.

Feed it to the people slowly as to not give them indigestion.
Yep....always introduce change slowly. Peeps can't handle sudden impacts too well. (Sudden,drastic, radical changes to peeps beliefs tend to fuck them up, myself included. Haha)

Badchoices03

Reaction score
My position is all this conspiracy stuff is just that, possibly a little bit of truth with a lot of BS mixed in, talking in circles, asking open ended questions, etc.

I think there was definitely election fraud going on and the left is full of whack jobs, but unfortunately I’m a realist and next week biden will be our President no matter what “bombshell” is thrown out there.

But noted...will no longer engage here this week...

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
My position is all this conspiracy stuff is just that, possibly a little bit of truth with a lot of BS mixed in, talking in circles, asking open ended questions, etc.

I think there was definitely election fraud going on and the left is full of whack jobs, but unfortunately I’m a realist and next week biden will be our President no matter what “bombshell” is thrown out there.

No reason to leave, we need more Patriots down here than ever before!

Some of us really want there to be some other answer than just takin it in the ass while the politicians spend our money and laugh.

At least you believe the steal is real, and the left is loonie....;):p

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

You sound a bit like me. Understand there was fraud but very doubtful it actually changes anything.... Stick around for the fun.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Where's Hillary?

Was she interrogated and then executed at off site in Greenland?

Are we headed for a two week nationwide lockdown?

Just asking for a friend.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
You sound a bit like me. Understand there was fraud but very doubtful it actually changes anything.... Stick around for the fun.

Speaking of that, how are you personally going to handle it if this is all BS and we are stuck with a government set on destroying the America we all love?

You know, the one where we can still take out crazy powered boats/rails/toys and use the land the state and gov manage for us....

Sadly I fear that if they succeed, all those freedoms will die as swiftly as our 1st amendment rights have seemed to vanish so quickly.

Between the corrupt lying slanderous media and social media who has silenced any opposing views, things are pretty dire IMO.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Suggestions,
I'm posing most as questions for those to do the research. It is being and has been installed into your conciousness. Suggestion is the simplest base form of mind control.

Plans of action,
One cannot plan for an action unless it is open for suggestions arriving from information.

Education,
I'm disseminating information to try and educate people. Information is neutral. It depends on what is in one's soul that dictates how one wields it.

My intentions are benevolent.

Perhaps they don't need to?
(Using YouTube against themselves.)🤺🖕😎

While we do have kinetic weapons.. I don’t believe they ever actually produced the rods from god. It was just a proposed weapon system.

530RL

Reaction score
Where's Hillary?

Was she interrogated and then executed at off site in Greenland?

Are we headed for a two week nationwide lockdown?

Just asking for a friend.

So HRC may be dead and Lin Wood has said Epstein may be alive?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

You think you’re a “realist”?
Yuma is the realist.
“Conspiracy” is a word we use to describe things that are outside of our ability to accept...true or not.

If nothing happens in 5 days that doesn’t erase the reality of what exists just below our line of sight.
It’s ALL fucking real, whether you choose to regard it or not has no bearing on reality.
Basing your mockery on pessimistic observation, while others lay out their thoughts based on pro active research is basically just noise.

A guy like Yuma KNOWS exactly what he’s talking about. He doesn’t sit there watching TV just dreaming shit up.
I don’t have his background, but my Dad was career Combat Control, then a civilian contractor and he raised us with a good deal of his insight into the ”reality” of the world and our activities in it.
People still call JFK a conspiracy.
It’s fucking stupid. It ain’t a mystery.
The minute details are not important, but that’s where the so called conspiracies live.
It’s the same now.
Step back, take a broader look, soft eyes, don’t get wired into and lost in the details that distract.
Yuma is right about almost everything he says.
Whether we see it, whether it effects us, whether it’s obvious in our mundane routines does not change the facts.

Last edited:

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
While we do have kinetic weapons.. I don’t believe they ever actually produced the rods from god. It was just a proposed weapon system.
I believe you are correct. They were just spit balling. But I bet they did build some sort of crude prototype, and dropped it from a bomber at high elevation just to see what happens.

Sent From Tapatalk

stevesdcb

Reaction score
What to believe OR not? I don’t think JFK was randomly killed. Don’t believe Epstein committed suicide, regardless of what “60 minutes” Leslie Stahl reported. Don’t trust the media, specifically when it comes to political issues.

Recently had an interesting discussion with an 81 year old friend, yes, he has all his marbles, who is a retired marine, who at one time was an Air Ops Navigator with top secret clearances. He is well versed in the current political affairs. He stated to me that during his career, approximately (6) times, he flew into Guantanamo Bay, Africa & other places with a cargo of 10 to 12 people who he knew absolutely nothing about. These people were dropped off, he & his crew flew away. He smiled & told me, these were not nice places & can tell you no more.

Where this is all going or how it’s going to end is anybody’s guess.

wzuber

Reaction score
More and more of this stuff is coming true. Of all places I just happened to cross paths at my chiropractors office. His son was recruited by the FBI for his encryption talents. The things his son learned in the 2 yrs. He was there before he decided he could no longer participate in the shit they had him doing. He mentioned, the Clinton's and their foundation, urainium one deal, payments from Russia through the Vatican. Etc. The real reason Obama paid Iran the billions of $$$. They shook down killary n obama and black mailed them in a reuse to kill bin laden. Haha
Iran fucked the killary big time and have it all documented, hence the pymt. What a crazy coincidence....
The FBI has all the Intel on all of the Clinton's shit and are covering/protecting them.....stuff we've argued about in here years ago and much of it all true. The so called "conspiracies" are true. Fuckin insane to think about how really really dirty our politicians truely are. Harvesting children in under ground bunkers as has be eluded to here recently by YR.
You will know when the shit's really hitting the fan when your cell phone goes to emergency alert status only....
Lock downs coming, get stocked up on food, water essentials....crazy shit peeps.

just_floatin

Reaction score