WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hold The Line.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
It's something to hope for, but I'll believe it when I see it. There are definitely criminals at all levels, but we've seen too many times where they can continue, regardless of guilt.
I'll cheer for it if it happens, but also prepared for it to be a long road without it.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
It's something to hope for, but I'll believe it when I see it. There are definitely criminals at all levels, but we've seen too many times where they can continue, regardless of guilt.
I'll cheer for it if it happens, but also prepared for it to be a long road without it.
So who exactly is going to bring all of these criminals to justice? I'm highly doubtful that the criminals are going to prosecute the criminals. Lets face it, they are all in on it and it's them vs. we the people and we the people are fat, comfortable and lazy and won't do a damn thing other than talk about it on an internet forum.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I've heard it so many times..

I wanna BELIEVE. but evil, still shoving it up our ASS..

2020 Presidential Election... what a F.ing JOKE... I watched three seperate state voting videos, remove 500k votes for Trump.. on the bottom ticker... NO ONE in the media says a F.ing thing..

same thing occurred with Gruesome vs Elder runoff... 400k votes removed from Elder.

its SO F.ING close to 1st Blood...

I'm praying.... just losing faith wrongs will be righted....

SHOVING IT IN OUR FACE!!! F!!!

Last edited:

xlint89

Reaction score
He's wearing a Hawaiian shirt. Get ready for the Boogaloo

Reactions: t&y

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
What’s so funny?
You’re a cop.
Surely you know that virtually every head of state, and even Hollywood celebs, have stand ins and body doubles.
It’s nothing new. Hitler had at least 3 known stand ins.
It’s no stretch at all for Biden to be permanently replaced by a body double…or even several.
There is an entire sub action going on right now.
I don’t know if all he said is true.
But I do know people in groups that are extremely plugged into these matters. Not weirdos in the woods or geeks in their moms basements, but people with real connections that are entirely in belief of versions of this scenario.
Like I said, I’m not convinced entirely, but I sure wouldn’t laugh too loud about it.
There’s a lot more to this than what you or I see from our vantage points in LA or Havasu.
Just because one can’t believe it doesn’t make it impossible

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
What actually makes it hard to believe is not the concept of a bunch of body doubles...
It's the fact that none of them can string together enough words to form a legitimate sentence.

A person could grab 5 patients at the mental ward, and at least 1 could speak coherently!
It’s completely obvious that they are not all the same person. It doesn’t mean it’s a big conspiracy although it has to be to some degree, considering that the real Biden is a vegetable, for all intent.
The one that gets mad, and lashes out, that’s Biden.
One almost looks like a fucking cyborg with those BB sized beady fucking black eyeballs.
That one is in some videos where it appears that wrinkles are present on its neck…sort of like a Hollywood caliber quality mask was in play.
NOTHING is beyond my belief at this point.

Wouldn’t shock me in the least for a big revelation to be made saying they’re fucking robots or aliens!
There are folks who are convinced of that as well.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Take a look at this pic of Biden and Harris from Jan. 2022
In your opinions, which, if either, is a stand in and which, if either, is the real person?
7D8B155F-F97F-459D-8C50-F3AABA5ECE72.jpeg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I know I shouldn't, but what the hell. It's been a long time since I was afforded one of your over sensitive drama filled responses. Why not...

Lol
Your mockery really doesn’t change a thing.
You’ll likely be hindered by it much more than those that you ridicule, eventually.
What you fail to recognize is my laughs are based on this being the same bullshit Yuma was claiming when Biden was elected. I did not point any specific poster out, it was a response to the information being put forth in this thread. In fact, if you believe the bullshit... Biden has been locked up and the military has been running this country the entire time. Before you spout off some nonsense, go ahead and read back and then maybe you will understand why I'm over here laughing my ass off repeatedly.

I know it's tough for you at times, but honestly, the world doesn't revolve around you.

Have at it.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Well, it was big news in the media about Putin having a body double, even two. I'd heard rumors for years about communist leaders having them. Even the Hollywood flick "Hitman" is predicated on the concept. Stands to reason, when you think about it, why the US would be no different at this point. Not only does he have the worst approval in history, but he is obviously in poor health. No aliens or robots, just insurance to maintain control.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I know I shouldn't, but what the hell. It's been a long time since I was afforded one of your over sensitive drama filled responses. Why not...

What you fail to recognize is my laughs are based on this being the same bullshit Yuma was claiming when Biden was elected. I did not point any specific poster out, it was a response to the information being put forth in this thread. In fact, if you believe the bullshit... Biden has been locked up and the military has been running this country the entire time. Before you spout off some nonsense, go ahead and read back and then maybe you will understand why I'm over here laughing my ass off repeatedly.

I know it's tough for you at times, but honestly, the world doesn't revolve around you.

Have at it.
I get it.
But it also does not revolve strictly around what you deem possible and impossible.
All I said was I wouldn’t laugh too loudly…me or you.
Because we don’t know. I specifically said I’m not convinced of what that general is saying, but I certainly won’t dismiss it.
Nowhere did I levy any insult or snip at you.
I know why you go after Yuma, he spoke his mind about his negative opinion of you.
But, if I may, you tend to sling insults pretty quick with anyone that challenges your opinions.
It’s difficult to try to understand where your opinions are rooted, what’s led you to dismiss any and all alternative viewpoints, when your first move is to insult?

How’s that for over sensitive drama filled response?
Did it meet your criteria?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Well, it was big news in the media about Putin having a body double, even two. I'd heard rumors for years about communist leaders having them. Even the Hollywood flick "Hitman" is predicated on the concept. Stands to reason, when you think about it, why the US would be no different at this point. Not only does he have the worst approval in history, but he is obviously in poor health. No aliens or robots, just insurance to maintain control.

It’s a normal thing.
Almost every head of state globally has sort of body double, for all kinds of reasons.

Here’s a famous celebrity one no one seems to know.
ACABE21B-BA61-4384-AF2B-A3F205E8603D.jpeg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
That’s Shelly Michelle’s body with Robert’s head chopped on. She wasn’t available for the promo shoot, so her normal double, Michelle, stepped in.
That’s why the tie goes across the neck.
Back then photo shop wasn’t around.

1027AAB8-2A95-4F62-B5F7-EB425AABA065.jpeg

Backlash

Reaction score
That’s Shelly Michelle’s body with Robert’s head chopped on. She wasn’t available for the promo shoot, so her normal double, Michelle, stepped in.
That’s why the tie goes across the neck.
Back then photo shop wasn’t around.

View attachment 1228834
No way! The boots are different. 🤣👍

Watching this movie as a kid was a delight!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
No way! The boots are different. 🤣👍

Watching this movie as a kid was a delight!
That shot I posted of Michelle is a re-creation for her own promotion, not the original promo shot.
The lead in where Robert’s is shown waking up in bed in her panties and mostly naked as titles roll is also Shelly Michelle. 😡
I love that movie!

What’d you think of the wax Biden and Harris?
They look more real than the fucking stand ins lately.

Last edited:

Backlash

Reaction score
That was a great movie and every red-blooded American male fell in love with Julia Roberts. Smoking hot in every scene!

You got me with the cropped photo! I thought it was them in real life!!

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
What you posted was from March 2023. If you read the comments, many people said it was originally posted 6-8 weeks prior to that. So if the actual video was made back in January or February, and yet nothing has happened. I wish for it to be true, but....

I also don't like when an anonymous source says "What I am authorized to tell you". If you are authorized, why are you anonymous as a little black ghost character.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Steady as she goes ladies....
Bring her about and prepare to board.

The DC protest was a trap and distraction.
Patriots have their playbook.
Special forces working in other key cities while all were focused on DC.

Georgia elections allowed to run to capture last piece of puzzle of how (and by whom) it was done.
Voting tallies sent overseas to Italy using Leonardo encryption satellites in real time, manipulated then sent back.

Satellites are run by the italian governments defense sector but are really owned and operated by the Vatican.

All roads lead to Rome.

This posed a special diplomatic problem the Trump team didn't expect being that Italy is a NATO ally. It will take a bit more time to sort out.

Trump did and will NOT concede.

We have now everything.
They were all allowed to out themselves and/or commit treason.

It's over for them.
The Military now sees all legal and constitutional avenues exhausted and now know only a swift and brutal cleansing can change the wickedness of the deep state.
10th Mountain Division mobilized and will brought in under guise of riot control.

What is coming after the next few dark days will be glorious for the entire world.
We are somewhere between heaven and hell at this moment but, we will unplug from this rigged system once and for all.

In the end, there is only the truth.
We are on that side.

And it will always prevail.
tenor.gif

530RL

Reaction score
Hey Yuma,

Any update on the predictions in this thread? Is Trump still President? Was Mitch McConnell ever released after his alleged arrest in Italy?

Did JFK Jr. get a new plane or does he just fly commercial now?

Insurrection act signed last night.
Trump is in full control of the military as commander in chief.
United States has been in a state of emergency since March.
Under this condition he controls the National Guard as well. Not the governers.
General Flynn assumes VP. Pence is gone.
JFK Jr. alive and will console the nation after all lies revealed and dust settles.
Biden will never be president.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Hey Yuma,

Any update on the predictions in this thread? Is Trump still President? Was Mitch McConnell ever released after his alleged arrest in Italy?

Really, do you have room to ask?
How many things have you posted that just never panned out?

IMG_1690.jpeg

530RL

Reaction score
Really, do you have room to ask?
How many things have you posted that just never panned out?

View attachment 1304590

Here’s one. 🐏

Runs2rch

Reaction score

530RL

Reaction score
I'm sure your late for a glory hole party somewhere, aren't you?
Where’s your sense of humor?

Some of this stuff is hilarious.

No way anyone actually believes this stuff. It has to all be posted in jest.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Hey Yuma,

I shouldn't lower myself to conversing with the enemy of humanity but, I'm just going to lower myself one more time. It makes me physically want projectile vomit to even acknowledge your wretched existence.
You son, have no respect, dignity, credibility or ANY other redeeming qualities that makes one human. And all the money in the world cannot make up for these voids.
You come on here merely to argue, mock, gaslight and stir up what you think are the stupid consumerism driven cattle that you and nerdy little ghouls like you, believe that you lord over and must keep in their mental pens and herd to their own slaughter while ripping them off their hard earned wealth. It's like a sick sport that you get off on by mixing in and riling up the peasants and slaves.

You know exactly what's going on.

You are scared.

You see your corrupt and evil system crumbling before your eyes and as it becomes realized more after each passing day, you will lose your sick, twisted mind more and more.
Some people think you're "smart". Im not and have never been one of them. In fact I'm better than you in every way that matters. And it chaps your shriveled balllsack because you know it as well son.

Tell us what did you have to do to be in the "Club"?
What oathes did you swear to that binds your soul to the evil in this world?
What kind of sick acts have you committed to keep your money and status?
How far up the Freemasonic ladder are you?
What degree have you achieved and what lodges do you frequent?
What evil rituals have you participated in domestically and overseas?
You're deep into the evil.
I know it and you know I know what you are and what you do.

You and people like you are the evil behind the scenes buying and influencing corrupt politicians for your sick agenda. People like you ARE the problem.
You support and fund everthing evil and degenerate as well as the likes of McSwine and McFlakester, ect, who were/are involved in some of the most evil agendas ever to come to light. And more will be coming out. Bank on it. You are going to be buried in the shitstorm of exposure that is already here.

Why people still waste their time conversing with sick evil (you) and the mentally ill (GMAC) is beyond me. Both of you bring nothing to the table but hate, discourse and distraction.
You have been and will continue to be wrong about everything.
Seems those who scream the loudest have the most to lose.
But, I guess some feel a need to have a heavy bag around to beat the shit out of to make them feel better. I get it.
You are that son.

Here's some news for you and your ilk.
You all think that by telling us of the evil plans you're going to do to us and that our inaction and/or silence is tantamount to acceptance of said agenda, relieves you of karmic retribution in this universe.
Well, as usual, you son are wrong again.
You reap what you sow and the "chattel" that you abuse are becoming part of the great awakening. Deal with it. Or, not apparently.

As far as JFK being alive, well, we shall see what the future holds on that one.
I never said your boyfriend McTurtle was arrested in Italy.
I may have had a few timelines wrong and some intel that didn't pan out because 5th generation digital warfare is fluid and dynamic and there is massive amounts of CIA disseminated "intel" out there to steer truth seekers wrong and discredit us. But you know this. You are one of them. You are a trained operative in my opinion.

I have been ahead of the curve and right about almost everything with more revelations yet to come.

I'm on the side of love, peace, and the advancement of the human species into a state of higher conciousness and enlightenment. The very things that you ghouls fear the most is humanity waking up. And it's happening .
But above all, THIS IS ABOUT THE CHILDREN.
Maybe this is the main reason you're flailing. This and your greedy love of money and control.
You...well, we all know what you want.
You are on the wrong side of history and humanity and everyone sees it.

So I'm just gonna kick it right here a watch you continue to destroy yourself and flail around in vain like viper with a boot stomped on your tail.
Soon the shovel will take the head off. To you DJT is the shovel spade but, we the good people of the world wield the handle.

Usually I never take any pleasure in watching a human being self destruct.
It's just for the fact that I dont consider you part of the human race that I'll make this exception for you in particular and your sick evil brethren in general.

And I will enjoy every second.

Tick, tock, tick tock bitch.

We'll know if we're evil or devine
You son, are the last in line.
hang-suizide.gif

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Just another coincidence from 4 yrs ago or fake news?

They're discussing polls and statistics in the "Israel at War" thread in the lounge.
These are the same people said that the Q intel drops were a bunch stupid conspiracy theory bullshit.
These are the same people that were duped into taking a depop shot by statistical sorcery and still believe poll analysis/ statistical sorcery put out by the Mockingbird media.
These are the same people that would come in here right now and deny all the statistically impossible to be coincidental intel timestamp matches and deltas of the drops.
And they would mock us some more.
The level of mind control and brainwashing is really difficult to comprehend.
It hurts the mind to even try.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Anybody have a line a large bag of popcorn?
You want me to start trashing your thug ass out again, brown eye in the sky?
Are you or are you not a Freemason son?
Answer the fucking question.
Careful, we all know you are a paid liar.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
You want me to start trashing your thug ass out again, brown eye in the sky?
Are you or are you not a Freemason son?
Answer the fucking question.
Careful, we all know you are a paid liar.
Hello Son.
You tried before and failed Son.
So bad that you had to go on a nice long break Son.
I've answered your question before Son, but apparently because you couldn't find it and then link it to here from Q, you couldn't understand it Son. So I'll try yet again in real simple terms Son. Your question: am I a Freemason? NO... I'll even separate the letters for you so maybe you can find out how to translate. N O. Son.
There is your answer, yet again Son.
A paid Liar? hahahhahah.... Here is the reality Son. All you do is sit in front of a black screen, read info, then regurgitate it on here while claiming to be all knowing Son. You should try to comprehend and follow the first line of your very own sig line Son. All you've done is replaced a TV with the internet and now somehow think you are the next Mesiah coming to save all us poor souls that actually have a life outside of Q Son. Not impressive Son.

But for fun in here, go ahead Son, and once again prove yourself to be a complete idiot and make your declarations... or should we say post links to Q about Son. You could start by answering the very easily questions posed by 530 earlier, but we all know you can't Son. Because you are full of shit Son. And I'm glad you brought back your very own thread to prove just that Son.

As far as trashing goes Son, all you did was throw a public temper tantrum Son, and it appears you are about to give us all a repeat Son.

P.S. I'll take extra butter with my popcorn while you come back with some long drawn out bullshit about all these things you will try to take credit for, all the while ignoring the fact that the majority of your bullshit is easily found and regurgitated right here in this forum by anybody else stuck inside Q Son. But go ahead, we will all be impressed Son.