WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Holes in CA RECALL BALLOT?

Spectra18

Reaction score
So why don’t people jump on these issues before the fact. All those hours spent on the recall, yet they let the cheat holes happen.

6595AE70-BC58-4410-872E-BAC98F83A5C9.jpeg

Last edited:

4Waters

Reaction score
Mine and my wife's have holes, my parents don't.

hallett3

Reaction score
So why don’t people jump on these issues before the fact. All those hours spent on the recall, yet they let the cheat holes happen.

View attachment 1044685
No kidding. My has that also. Cheating fucks. No reason for the holes to be there. We’re fucked. It’s hard win with cheating, it’s so obvious. Nothing will be done and we just take it in the ass every time.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Well, here's something to look into: Are the envelopes with holes only in more right wing areas? Places where he lost the first round would be my guess.

thetub

Reaction score
sorry but they will never let him be ousted

the fix is in havent you guys learned yet...

this is one of the most corrupted states on top of it.. the Democrat mafia here is on its game

timstoy

Reaction score
All of my families ballots have holes on the return envelopes. None of us are Democrats. Fold the ballot so your choice does not line up with the hole or vote in person.

samsah33

Reaction score
I'm in Riverside County and mine have holes, but they don't line up no matter which way you put the ballot in. It seems to be a county by county issue. I understand the holes are in the ballot envelopes because they need to preserve the envelopes for a few years after the election, and they use the holes to zip-tie the stacks of ballots for preservation. Whether or not the holes were placed there strategically is suspect...

4Waters

Reaction score
I'm in Riverside County and mine have holes, but they don't line up no matter which way you put the ballot in. It seems to be a county by county issue. I understand the holes are in the ballot envelopes because they need to preserve the envelopes for a few years after the election, and they use the holes to zip-tie the stacks of ballots for preservation. Whether or not the holes were placed there strategically is suspect...
I live in Simi Valley and so do my parents, mine and my wife's have holes and my parents don't. 🤷‍♂️

LakeMeadLavey

Reaction score
I live in Simi Valley and so do my parents, mine and my wife's have holes and my parents don't. 🤷‍♂️
I'm in Thousand Oaks and ours have holes at the bottom. I have checked and either way I put the ballot in it does not show the yes/no. Another reason why I'm voting in person. Makes you wonder as mentioned above if this may have been done in certain red/republican areas? Simi is still mostly red.

I don't trust any of these piece of shit corrupt dems. I'm surrounded by libtards in my neighborhood who wear masks to get their mail . Hence why mine probably doesn't show the 'yes' vote. Sadly I do not even speak to my neighbors and they have no doubt where I stand politically.

port austin pirate

Reaction score
posted a while back that we had holes in our ballot envelopes that lined up to show yes or no when ballot is in a certain way, in a county that is heavy conservative sounds a little suspect to me

4Waters

Reaction score
My guess would be that those who are registered as Republicans ended up with envelopes with holes, while those registered as Democrats did not. That's just a theory, but it seems probable to me. Fuck Newscum! 🖕
My wife and I are registered Republican and they have holes in the envelopes, my parents are registered Republican as well and their envelopes do not have holes.

Taboma

Reaction score
If anybody is interested in reading a few lines --- from Salt Lake City 2016 --- The holes are so the envelopes can be zip-tied together after the ballots have been removed, and thusly this is a low-tech way of knowing there's no ballots in those envelopes. It's assumed the voter has the ability to re-fold the ballot in such a means, that does not expose their voting choice.

holes in ballots.JPG

530RL

Reaction score
If anybody is interested in reading a few lines --- from Salt Lake City 2016 --- The holes are so the envelopes can be zip-tied together after the ballots have been removed, and thusly this is a low-tech way of knowing there's no ballots in those envelopes. It's assumed the voter has the ability to re-fold the ballot in such a means, that does not expose their voting choice.

View attachment 1044843

“Quit with the facts. You’re killing my conspiracy beliefs” - Danger Dave

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

View attachment 1044843
That would work if they were in both sides but from what I've seen them are only on the back

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

hallett21

Reaction score
That would work if they were in both sides but from what I've seen them are only on the back

I thought you moved out of CA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I just Bernie tv ad trying to help POS gov 🙈😂

ridebig

Reaction score
If that POS Newscum wins. It’s time to knock on the door. Then Insurrection lol

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I thought you moved out of CA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did. I still watched the video on them. The one where the lady was showing it. The wholes didn't go all the way through.

I like to remind myself why I left .

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
He did, but I don’t see any problem him voting in California. If dead people, illegals and every Tom, Dick and Harry can vote, then he shouldn’t be a problem. [emoji23]
That's why it's called a mail in ballot right?