WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Home builders in Havasu

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Hey Michelle,

Are there any decent home builders / contractors still doing business in Havasu? Such as Bridgewater, Summit or Verde?

Has the price of lots come down much along with houses up there? Are there any bank owned lots up there for sale for a good price?

thanks for the help...

Ms.Havasu

Mr.Havasu's Main Squeeze!
Reaction score
Summit and Bridgewater are still building houses.

I just had a client start one in Oct and the drywall is already in. Should be done by Christmas. (I think it's the only house the builder is doing right now)

Let me know if you need any contact numbers.

Lots have come down alot. They start at about 75K now. The contractors are pretty much holding their prices and maybe thowing in a few upgrades.

I've seen a couple of half built homes that have been foreclosed on but no bank owned dirt.

If you PM me with your e-mail address I can send you vacant lots from the mls.

Thanks,

Michele

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Do you have any nice lots in decent area's listed in the 75K range. I want to build and RV style house with the big garage. Don't need a lot of lot / yard to keep up but would like at least 1500' house with one of those tall deep garages. I have been lookng at a lot of homes and have not found a nice home in good condition in a good area for the price. All the decent homes were in crappy area's with terrible houses right next door and across the street.

Ms.Havasu

Mr.Havasu's Main Squeeze!
Reaction score
Whats your price range? I know of a couple good rv garage homes from 265K to 300K.

Actually if you pm me you e-mail address I can send you a link for both lots and avaiable RV homes from the mls, just let me know your budget.

Michele