WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Home Covid Tests?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Went to Vegas for SHOT Show, came home and now I’m sick.

I’d like a home Covid test that doesn’t involve an app and providing my personal info. Options?

wishiknew

Reaction score

I’d like a home Covid test that doesn’t involve an app and providing my personal info. Options?
Order on Amazon

Berdes

Reaction score

Picked mine up at local pharmacy. Fast and confidential.

FishSniper

Reaction score

Flowflex which u can get at CVS and target are no app, ihealth no app and the abott binax test at wal mart is also not linked to an app.

Kbach

Reaction score
This^^^
We're all locked down with the rona and the wife has been getting tests at Target. Not on the shelves but ask an employee and they're grabbing them for her.

C08H18

Reaction score
Home tests have delayed results. I had all the VID symptoms (headache, fever, cough, body aches) and tested negative the next day. Tested positive on day 4 and tested positive 2 days after symptoms were gone. FYI.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Bingo! Got the Vid

Took the Abbott BinaxNOW test and joined the club

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
Yep. Went to the World of Concrete show last week in Vegas as well. Woke up this morning sick. Sent the wife to CVS. Home test came back positive.
Box says you need to download the app for complete instructions. Instructions were in the box printed. Took the test no need for downloading anything.
Since I'm paranoid, paid cash for the test as well.

beerrun

Reaction score
Try nightquil and call me in the morning

beerrun

Reaction score
Seriously I think the post office has a link for four free test per address

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
Get on the Zelenko protocal. You don't have to buy his product as it is just vitamins, zinc, and quercetin (sometimes spelled with a "c"). The man has been standing up against the media for a long time now, but his results in keeping people alive are impossible to dispute. Read his story about how he has been attacked by "the system" and has had to go around the medical establishment as ivermectin was being denied to many doctors.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Seriously rethinking my Vegas trip
A1D4BB22-4F07-4364-822F-D692BA3613F5.png

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Seriously rethinking my Vegas trip
View attachment 1082692

At SHOT Show I was amongst thousands of people in the exhibit areas, hallways, elevators, restaurants, everywhere. In the midst of omicron - of course I got it.

Oh, and by the way, we wore masks much of the time but those face rags get old very fast and they don't do shit. So we took them off quite often.

The mask nazis were frequently screaming "it's state law blah blah blah" and they had individual mask nazis running around telling people they could be "removed from the premises" for not wearing a mask and "they could shut down the show completely" (GUILT TRIP liberals) and "the Clark County Dept. of Health requires everyone to wear their masks"

Remember in 2020 when it was "15 days to slow the spread?!"

Kfabe

Reaction score
Covid is basically like a low lying fog in any major city right now. If you haven’t gotten it yet you’re going to. The rapid tests aren’t super accurate as many people I know including myself tested negative on the rapid test then positive on the PCR test.

The Prisoner

Reaction score
At SHOT Show I was amongst thousands of people in the exhibit areas, hallways, elevators, restaurants, everywhere. In the midst of omicron - of course I got it.

Oh, and by the way, we wore masks much of the time but those face rags get old very fast and they don't do shit. So we took them off quite often.

The mask nazis were frequently screaming "it's state law blah blah blah" and they had individual mask nazis running around telling people they could be "removed from the premises" for not wearing a mask and "they could shut down the show completely" (GUILT TRIP liberals) and "the Clark County Dept. of Health requires everyone to wear their masks"

Well my thinking is I don’t care so much about me (not that I want it). Just being a carrier back to elderly parents.
Have not been in 4 months but at Sunset Station, no one said anything about masks….lot of people were not wearing them. Don’t know about now.

The Prisoner

Reaction score
Just came now. I forgot who posted on here but thank you.
76D1067F-28AF-4B84-B6DF-B22A1B4B46BB.jpeg

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
Earlier today I referred to Dr. Zelenko and his beliefs based on research and seeing actual patients, that simple vitamins and supplements will give your body all the help it needs to be toxic to Covid type disease. I just now came across him explaining how multiple jabs can cause AIDS. Not HIV, but AIDS which is a disease that destroys the body's natural immune system. HIV is a virus which eventually becomes so overwhelming the body can't keep fighting. So the new vaccines are actually accelerating the process. I recognize the website is sensational and strongly right leaning, but Dr. Z's credentials are pretty legit. Google his results, they speak volumes.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
There's a very good chance that the drug companies are using the vaccinated to do their clinical trials since they never did them before. They know who gets what batch/dose and there's been talk about many being placebo, others being higher "strengths", etc.

There's no way to trust big pharma or any of the governments but we can hope that the truth will come out in the future once real analysis is done by experts (if there are any unbiased ones left).

Ladsm

Reaction score
I ordered mine last week and got an email everyday with a different arrival date. They actually came earlier than forecasted.

I ordered a set in my wifes name to be delivered to the other river house since its only one per address.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
1.25.22: LEGAL PROCEEDINGS AGAINST CONVID CRIMINALS WILL HAPPEN! WITCHES PANIC! PRAY!

Gonefishin5555

Reaction score
We got our tests friday and my youngest woke up sick Monday and the home test was positive. Good to know they work. Rest of us negative for now.

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score

At World of Concrete we were told entering the building they had to be on. They had one nice little old lady walking around the show floor with a sign that said "Wear your mask" and a box of masks. Most people put them on when they saw her, took them back off as soon as she was out of sight.
I'm gonna say less than 15% of peeps on the show floor were wearing masks continuously.

Ladsm

Reaction score
STOP
FEEDING
THE
BEAST.

No masks, no testing, no shots.
Do not comply with evil!
I wont go to the public testing sites, they dont need my info. I will take the free home tests only to use if I dont feel well and have grandkids or parents coming over.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
We have a good pediatrician, old-school guy.
The Boy was sick last week so we brought him in.

The Boy is healthy, doc said “just a cold, maybe covid, who knows?”

We asked if we should get him tested for covid, doc said “Why bother? It won’t make a difference in how we treat him”.

So rest and fluids and lots of love got The Boy thru it with flying colors.

Of course, the rest of us got sick, too LOL

But the doc’s words rang true…if you’re sick, stay away from people until you’re better.

There’s nothing a test is gonna tell you to do differently.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

From the article:
"Importantly, every at-home test that is available to the American people has underwent a rigorous FDA approval process guaranteeing that it is of the highest quality," the official said.

The same rigorous testing that was done for the vax…we’re better off just flipping a coin.

Heads - you have covid
Tails - you have covid
🤣