WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Home w/seperate RV garage Condo

Ms.Havasu

Mr.Havasu's Main Squeeze!
Reaction score
This home is a nice little deal for the boater who doesn't want to drag the boat home. She has the home listed for $218,000. The home has an uphill circular driveway (not too steep), with a 32' deep garage attached. For those of you who don't want to back up a driveway, she will sweeten the deal with her 13 x 50 RV garage condo located at Kiowa and Lake Havasu (near Windsor Launch ramp) for $250,000.

See Link;
http://www.wardexre.com/war/maildoc/b001RS1127.html

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Garage is just about a foot too shallow. :( I know the other garage may be added for an upcharge but I like my boat with me.

Singleton

Reaction score
Garage is just about a foot too shallow. :( I know the other garage may be added for an upcharge but I like my boat with me.

You can always knock the wall out and extend the garage or swing away trailer.

The wife is against a home in Havi right now, any idea how I can convince her this is a good investment?

Also, can the garage be extended by 2 feet. I am 33.6 on the trailer (tip to tip)?

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
This home is a nice little deal for the boater who doesn't want to drag the boat home. She has the home listed for $218,000. The home has an uphill circular driveway (not too steep), with a 32' deep garage attached. For those of you who don't want to back up a driveway, she will sweeten the deal with her 13 x 50 RV garage condo located at Kiowa and Lake Havasu (near Windsor Launch ramp) for $250,000.

See Link;
http://www.wardexre.com/war/maildoc/b001RS1127.html

:hmm:hmm:hmm

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

The wife is against a home in Havi right now, any idea how I can convince her this is a good investment?

Also, can the garage be extended by 2 feet. I am 33.6 on the trailer (tip to tip)?

Persuasion is easy. The market is down, rates are down as well. I think we'll for sure be at the bottom within the next three months when the last of the 3yr arms have come to adjust. The market will crash a little more and then it is time to buy. Hopefully rates will still be low at that time. Or you can get a good deal now with a good rate and have the best of both.

shippingguy

2007 Ultra 27 Shadow
Reaction score

It would be cheaper just to have the trailer converted to swing tongue. My 27 Shadow with swing tongue tip to tip is 29 feet. JMO