WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Honda CR-V

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
My Mom is looking for a Honda CR-V, Wounding who's the go to guy for Honda deals.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
They are nice. Was looking at them for the DIL.
Nicely mid-line equipped they are about $28K OTD and we couldn't get any dealer to budge below that. That was about 10% off you can find at any Honda dealer.

Maybe someone on here can do better than what we recently experienced.

The Nissan Rogue is worth a look too and they can be had at much better prices and a much better selection. Especially if the dealer is over stocked and a big shipment is on the way. They start moving iron.
Comp to the CRV they were $24K OTD. That may have changed for the better or maybe not.
I think one could get one much cheaper with some diligence.

Honda and Sony. Two companies that hold to their prices.

Last edited:

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Yep, hard to get a deal, they're top rated by just about everyone and it looks like the deserve it. Their retail however doesn't seem to be out of line.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Go to www.TrueCar.com and get the best price from local dealers quickly and at no cost.

Then call some other dealers to see if they'll beat that price. Shopping done in 1/2 an hour.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
My Mom is looking for a Honda CR-V, Wounding who's the go to guy for Honda deals.

The way the CRV rear seats fold flat and return to normal from the open tailgate is really clever.
Our Edge did that but it was a MFSOB to set the seats back to normal.

G. Faulk

Reaction score
My daughter is turning 23 in march and it's time for her to buy her first car "kinda on her own". In her research she has found the CRV to be her choice, it was down to the rougue or CRV. The Rougue had a price you could better negotiate but the CRV was worth the increased price for sure. My opinion, really nice car and well built. I don't think you could really ever go wrong with a Honda. She's stepped it up to the touring or one under is her choice and I got to say these 2 have a ton of options for a 30k car. well built, plenty of power, looks good, and very good safety features. Like TPC said the back seat deal is coo. She had a Honda Civic hybrid for a college car, 125k in miles and zero issues. We're handing it down to a friends daughter who's turning 16, bet the car goes 200k with not many issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: TPC