WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hondo sprint

oldschool

Reaction score
I had one that was setup as a lake boat and the motor was WAY back(I have measurements somewhere). It would depend on what your trying to do with it. You might check with Sharp Shooter, he had one as well. Other than that Dean @ 3D boats built a lot of those.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
They came with 2 options as far as strut angle goes. If you have the 12 degree option it should either remain a ski boat or you'll need to do surgery. If it's a 9 or shallower start at 34.

Helicrane

Reaction score
They came with 2 options as far as strut angle goes. If you have the 12 degree option it should either remain a ski boat or you'll need to do surgery. If it's a 9 or shallower start at 34.
Thanks, It was a running boat when I bought it had a 12 to 1 468, bought it without motor watched it run around the river seem to be OK, but I’m going to put a lot more power in it and it seem like the motor was way far back, it’s at 28 inches now and it is a 9° strut

Helicrane

Reaction score
I had one that was setup as a lake boat and the motor was WAY back(I have measurements somewhere). It would depend on what your trying to do with it. You might check with Sharp Shooter, he had one as well. Other than that Dean @ 3D boats built a lot of those.
thanks