WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Honest plumber needed ASAP in Huntington Beach

boatpi

Reaction score
Need a valve replaced for shut off to a tub, TODAY. Old one is frozen

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
Rk knight plumbing is who I use in orange county. But im on the boarder. Bot sure if they service that area. But, honest family owned business. Randy is also a big boat guy. I have read @Gelcoater refer to his significant others father as the best gel coater on the west coast.

RaceTec

Reaction score
I will ask my buddy, he is more commercial but doesn't hurt to ask...

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Rk knight plumbing is who I use in orange county. But im on the boarder. Bot sure if they service that area. But, honest family owned business. Randy is also a big boat guy. I have read @Gelcoater refer to his significant others father as the best gel coater on the west coast.
I’m not sure who I was talking about there? Lol. Who is his significant others father??

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
ahh!
Good guy👍
I can’t believe he’s still doing it, he’s been at this game much longer than I have.
Only met the man once or twice. But always nice. His daughter is a good person, and a lot of fun. Randy did good and so did she, randy is a stand up guy. Makes me laugh everytime he's around. Randy is one of the people responsible for my love of the river. But David has converted him to a Blythe guy. Got himself a 21 daytona jet and spends a lot of time down there instead of needles now. But we enjoy when he comes uo to needles.