regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1590788345193.png

Honkity honk honk 2020.gif

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Gee...advocating looters to be shot...enforcing the law.

Not exactly just randomly directing violence against citizens....but I digress...she really is that stupid to not know the difference....

Wonder if she constantly puts her depends on backwards as well? Eww...scratch that thought!

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
One might think with all the great ideas and candidates the Democratic Party produced this year that their candidates would be sought after to solve other countries problems. Maybe Pocahontas and Kamala could go down to Mexico and solve the cartel/drug problem. Bernie could go fix Venezuela, and Beto could pick a mess in Africa and straighten it out.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I read his tweet, where did he say β€œBlack Americans”?

She’s demonstrating perfectly the Dem manipulation of race and inherent racism of the left.

Is she really saying all looters are Black?
I’ve got pictures of Asian, white, and Hispanic looters in Minneapolis as well as the predominant black looters.
Where the fuck is #2chill??
Someone send out the chill bat signal....we’ve got a clear cut racism on our hands!!!

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I read his tweet, where did he say β€œBlack Americans”?

She’s demonstrating perfectly the Dem manipulation of race and inherent racism of the left.

Is she really saying all looters are Black?
I’ve got pictures of Asian, white, and Hispanic looters in Minneapolis as well as the predominant black looters.
Where the fuck is #2chill??
Someone send out the chill bat signal....we’ve got a clear cut racism on our hands!!!

It’s standard Liberal pretzel talk...

What she’s saying is that if you vote for Trump, support Trump, flew a Trump flag on your boat at the parade last week, you’re a racist.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It’s standard Liberal pretzel talk...

What she’s saying is that if you vote for Trump, support Trump, flew a Trump flag on your boat at the parade last week, you’re a racist.

And she called all looters black Americans...clearly prejudiced against looters of other ethnicity...so she’s like multi- racist.
Do they ever process a complete thought (or any thought) before speaking?

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
And she called all looters black Americans...clearly prejudiced against looters of other ethnicity...so she’s like multi- racist.
Do they ever process a complete thought (or any thought) before speaking?

They know exactly what they’re doing. Every single word is completely thought through. High cheek bones will net you 100’s of Millions apparently so there’s that...

530RL

Reaction score
Gee...advocating looters to be shot...enforcing the law.

Not exactly just randomly directing violence against citizens....but I digress...she really is that stupid to not know the difference....

Wonder if she constantly puts her depends on backwards as well? Eww...scratch that thought!

Are you not the individual who has repeatedly in multiple posts supported those who are oppressed by the government to take up violence against the government?

Are not the protesters simply following your repeated advice?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Are you not the individual who has repeatedly in multiple posts supported those who are oppressed by the government to take up violence against the government?

Oppressed? So you run through your town without fear of being shot or arrested and steal everything that’s not welded to the ground? How is free shit 24/7 and twice on Sunday oppression? And don’t forget the oppressors are democrats in that area.

Mustard up, cowboy. You got work to do!!!

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

Loot a Target for 70” TV’s, steal all the booze from a liquor store, and burning down a restaurant is how you revolt against a government? [emoji38]

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

Huh? Those fucking animals are not oppressed, they are scapegoating a social disaster to enrich themselves illegally.

They deserve nothing less than savagery back IMO.

Fighting government overreach is nothing like being an arsonist/looter.

If you actually associate those two things as even remotely similar....you should go play in traffic and do the world a favor, because you don't live on this plane of existence.

530RL

Reaction score
Huh? Those fucking animals are not oppressed, they are scapegoating a social disaster to enrich themselves illegally.

They deserve nothing less than savagery back IMO.

Fighting government overreach is nothing like being an arsonist/looter.

If you actually associate those two things as even remotely similar....you should go play in traffic and do the world a favor, because you don't live on this plane of existence.

So your oppression is valid, but their oppression is invalid?

When you support violence as you have repeatedly done, you don’t get to parse the oppression.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Standing up in the face of oppression, and fighting tyranny, doesn’t involve stealing TV’s from Target.

Nice try tho [emoji106]

I have zero issues with the protesters.
I do have issues with thieves, arsonists and vandals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

So your oppression is valid, but their oppression is invalid?

When you support violence as you have repeatedly done, you don’t get to parse the oppression.

12E6830C-8D05-45F5-9882-18342E0524C2.gif

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Burning down your neighbors business has no effect on the cop with the heavy knee.
If these people want to see change, they should start with their mayors and governor.

What size TV does the Mayor have??

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Standing up in the face of oppression, and fighting tyranny, doesn’t involve stealing TV’s from Target.

Nice try tho [emoji106]

I have zero issues with the protesters.
I do have issues with thieves, arsonists and vandals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hahahahahaha no shit. I've seen some serious pretzelling from 530 before but this one takes the cake πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
Guess that means I better go drink all the neighbor’s beer, but I don’t know if that will be violent enough. Maybe I will threaten him with some help moving his tool box so he can paint behind it. It’s sad that so many people will jump on board with her.🀑🀑🀑🀑
Wallnutz, how did you go with finding a freight company and did you try the one l suggested in my return email (sorry guys for the side step) ;) :).

wallnutz

Reaction score
Wallnutz, how did you go with finding a freight company and did you try the one l suggested in my return email (sorry guys for the side step) ;) :).
No he had no luck. Apparently the foundry was shut down fo to Covid. Supposedly it is open again and then hey are producing transmissions again. Thanks for looking out, hope your doing good!

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
No he had no luck. Apparently the foundry was shut down fo to Covid. Supposedly it is open again and then hey are producing transmissions again. Thanks for looking out, hope your doing good!
All's good. πŸ‘