WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hookie Day - CA Delta

BassLakeCruiser

Reaction score
Is there a thread anywhere with info? Thinking about attending for the first time.

renodaytona

Reaction score
They don't post much on here, more on the Delta Lunch Bunch Facebook page, that is the best place for the info.

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
Meet up at the secret launch ramp in the morning and head out from there. Last time I went, we got there around 8 or 9 and was almost too late.

HighVoltage329

Reaction score
First Friday of October so on the 7th this year. Meet up at Orwood for breakfast then usually up near Stockton and a 3rd stop on the way back. Performance boats of all different size & types.
Friendly peeps and a great way to learn you way around the Delta.

BassLakeCruiser

Reaction score
I know it’s always been a hush-hush thing but was hoping to find out at least time and place.

renodaytona

Reaction score
I wish my junk was ready as I really wanted to go this year. Hope to be on the water all next year after getting my issues sorted out this winter. Hookie day 2023 is definitely on the list.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
The rumor mill is that I am attending alone, the wife cannot get away. As of last night, I think my wife even got me hooked up with a seat in a beautiful boat with an awesome couple that we first met at this event years back.

If you have never attended this event, it is a must do. It is AMAZING the hardware that comes out of the garages for this, the people are great, and there is ZERO pressure to outrun your driving abilities.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I know it’s always been a hush-hush thing but was hoping to find out at least time and place.
Meet at Orwood, and be there, and in the water no later than 9am. Most get there at 7 or 8. We have breakfast before we depart. All types of boats. The biggest run remember was around 60 boats, and everything from an 18' flatty to a 44' cat. It is a great time.

HighVoltage329

Reaction score
The rumor mill is that I am attending alone, the wife cannot get away. As of last night, I think my wife even got me hooked up with a seat in a beautiful boat with an awesome couple that we first met at this event years back.

If you have never attended this event, it is a must do. It is AMAZING the hardware that comes out of the garages for this, the people are great, and there is ZERO pressure to outrun your driving abilities.
I heard the same thing!!! Looking forward to see you.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
We will be there…meet at the secret spot at 9 am on Friday the 7th…

see you there

Last edited:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Meet at Orwood, and be there, and in the water no later than 9am. Most get there at 7 or 8. We have breakfast before we depart. All types of boats. The biggest run remember was around 60 boats, and everything from an 18' flatty to a 44' cat. It is a great time.

Is Greg going with ya?

You should maybe invite me next year. I'm one hell of a good boat bitch and I'll even bring gas money too! 😁

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Went once a few years ago, Had a great time with Napa Nut and a buddy. Fairly sure we were officially the slowest boat in attendance. We were in my Cobalt, possibly in the running for best riding and most comfortable but definitely competitive for slowest. It was a great time. I would love to do it again this year but I sold the boat at the peak last summer. When the market softens a little I will jump in again.

Fun event with some epic hardware.

707dog

Reaction score
Man that's one hell of a record. 👍🏼
I started going the next year after first official friday lunch run Seen alot of people come and go also met some wonderful people along the way. Iv been in my speed boats to my grocery getters never had a bad time...its never about how fast you get there but more about knowing where your going and enjoying the ride to get there.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Fleet week is this week and weekend in SF bay.

So anyone looking to the trip to the bay might encounter some low flying high performance aircraft