WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hoover Dam shut down... standoff

4Waters

Reaction score
This is nothing, reporters showing up on my door step is child’s play. Years ago when I was in college I took a government job working with Uncle Sam. I was renting a house in the middle of nowhere from an older couple. The bank the next town over got robbed I was questioned by feds. A year later the feds showed up agin to arrest the local slaughter house owner because of ties in the Middle East. I was questioned again because I did a lot of side work in the area. Six months after that marshals showed up. That almost turned into little big horn. They tried to kick my door but they thought I had a bear in the house. It was just my English mastiff. They where looking for the son in law of the people I was renting from. Two months after that I was detained at the Canadian border because they couldn’t access my records due to my security clearances. Nothing surprises me anymore and I’m not old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So a party at your house could get interesting at any time, you never know who will come through the door.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Decline any invites to hang out with FM. :)

Noted.

Brian

This is nothing, reporters showing up on my door step is child’s play. Years ago when I was in college I took a government job working with Uncle Sam. I was renting a house in the middle of nowhere from an older couple. The bank the next town over got robbed I was questioned by feds. A year later the feds showed up agin to arrest the local slaughter house owner because of ties in the Middle East. I was questioned again because I did a lot of side work in the area. Six months after that marshals showed up. That almost turned into little big horn. They tried to kick my door but they thought I had a bear in the house. It was just my English mastiff. They where looking for the son in law of the people I was renting from. Two months after that I was detained at the Canadian border because they couldn’t access my records due to my security clearances. Nothing surprises me anymore and I’m not old.

TexasJet

Reaction score
Hit it with a stinger like they do in the movies.

buck35

Reaction score
I dunno, sounds like.a fun guy to me.f&m that is.

Frankenmax

Reaction score
I have no luck just nine lives and I’ve used up most of them. My little brother got all the luck he’s always come out like freaking rose. Irish luck my ass. Hanging with me can be an interesting adventure, you never know what kind of trouble you’ll be in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk