WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HOPE i don't get banned here?

smilemaker

Reaction score
:D Thanks, I just hope ShockWaveBob, dose'nt follow me here, he's a trouble maker!!!!!:D:Dj/k

I can't believe how sucked into hotboat forums I got, it was like crack (from what I understand)........I have to lurk somewhere and post once a year!!!!

doc:fsakes

boatnam2

Reaction score
dont worry about it smilemaker this site is smoother then a tiger woods 5 iron:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Boatnam is right, our tech guy pretty much kicks ass... I don't see this place ever going down regardless of how much traffic it does or doesn't get. ;)

RD

smilemaker

Reaction score
:D Cool, I figured all the smooth operators would move on over here.....hey Boatnam, how the hell are you????

Later, doc
:fsakes

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Besides you always gotta keep the dentists happy. :D

RD

smilemaker

Reaction score
:D:D Yes, you are smarter than you look!!!!!LOL

Root canal for RD with anesthetic, cute assistant, Free, and lots of VicodinES.........

doc:D:D:D:D:fsakes

:joke

smilemaker

Reaction score
:D Hey SWBSP......I want to play on Fri., but can't find anyone to play with.....anybody available? My back has been killing me, played last Sat. at TCI, and I sucked so bad, thought I was gonna get banned for tearing up the turf!!!!!!! I want a chance to redeem myself, before I give up golf for....fock, I don't know what.......

Let me know if ya wanna play on fri.....!

doc :D :fsakes