WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hope you all are doin well

d4l

Reaction score
Read that Cali is closing down again, Hope you all are doin well and staying safe. By the looks the Weather and boating seems amazing.

Here the chaos continues with more and more cases again due to vacation and people seem to belive its all over actiong like idiots. Had to yell at people to keep distance in the store the other day, i dont wanna catch this shit just couse someone is tailing my ass in the store!
Also people argue that they are not in the risk group(over 65), yeah! But its not like its a fun pleasant exeperience anyway.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I would say in your case, you might be more observant of things than some of us here. Not only because your country may be handling it different, but you now have a young child in the house. Most of us tend to act invincible, but worry like hell about our kids, or parents. I only know one person who tested positive. He didn't know he had it until his work had him tested. It may be horrible for some, but not all. Best plan is to try not to get it.

The boating is busy...lots of people out. Last weekend was hotter than hell though! 120+!

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Read that Cali is closing down again, Hope you all are doin well and staying safe. By the looks the Weather and boating seems amazing.

Here the chaos continues with more and more cases again due to vacation and people seem to belive its all over actiong like idiots. Had to yell at people to keep distance in the store the other day, i dont wanna catch this shit just couse someone is tailing my ass in the store!
Also people argue that they are not in the risk group(over 65), yeah! But its not like its a fun pleasant exeperience anyway.

Yes, If we could get our 20-40 years old's to believe this is real and give just one or two fucks about it, WE ALL could come out of this and enjoy life again.

Be safe over there!!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Yes, If we could get our 20-40 years old's to believe this is real and give just one or two fucks about it, WE ALL could come out of this and enjoy life again.

Be safe over there!!
I wouldn't say it's any certain age group. I've witnessed plenty of all ages being careless as well as overly cowardly. Taking prudent precautions is wise, that's all I got to say about it.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

Be safe over there!!
I wouldn't say it's any certain age group. I've witnessed plenty of all ages being careless as well as overly cowardly. Taking prudent precautions is wise, that's all I got to say about it

Thanks Nick. You take care of your family too.....don't let the fear paralyze you though. This virus isn't going away anytime soon so we have to learn to deal with it like all the billions of other viruses on the earth. So far, humanity has dealt with them for thousands of years.

WildHorses24

Reaction score
I wouldn't say it's any certain age group. I've witnessed plenty of all ages being careless as well as overly cowardly. Taking prudent precautions is wise, that's all I got to say about it.

Spot on. I have a 23 yr old employee that has it. She lost taste/smell/headache and fatigue but other than that she is fine and no one else in her house got it. I have a 70 yr old aunt that had it, diarrhea/fatigue and headache over it in 4 days (by the time she received her test results) her 90 yr mother and husband lives in the house neither got it. It’s not that I’m careless about it but I don’t believe it’s as bad as the news wants us to believe. I wear my mask to make the crazies less crazy and stick to our small group for my kids sanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I agree with you Zig but that age group is the main part. I'm not putting them down, I just wish they had a little more thoughtfulness towards the rest of the world and not just think fuck Newscum , I'm going to the river. My mindset was the same as a young man, fuck everybody I work hard, I'm going to the river BUT I or anybody else, never had this current situation to deal with.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I agree with you Zig but that age group is the main part. I'm not putting them down, I just wish they had a little more thoughtfulness towards the rest of the world and not just think fuck Newscum , I'm going to the river. My mindset was the same as a young man, fuck everybody I work hard, I'm going to the river BUT I or anybody else, never had this current situation to deal with.
Me and my family have been to the river, but still maintained "Social Distance". The closest I usually get to strangers at the river is usually offering to help shove them off the beach...if they accept, I may be within 6 or so feet. Other than that, I try to find empty beaches...kind of anti-social I guess. I will admit though, this last trip I met up with an old friend. I haven't seen him in years, and his health isn't the best. I think he is in that age bracket (70ish) where most would be worried. I also think he was happy to see me and my family, as time isn't on anyone's side. Take precautions, I agree. I just can't see one's life and world view being completely controlled by this.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

🤣

d4l

Reaction score
I wouldn't say it's any certain age group. I've witnessed plenty of all ages being careless as well as overly cowardly. Taking prudent precautions is wise, that's all I got to say about it

Thanks Nick. You take care of your family too.....don't let the fear paralyze you though. This virus isn't going away anytime soon so we have to learn to deal with it like all the billions of other viruses on the earth. So far, humanity has dealt with them for thousands of years.

Nah, We keep on pretty much as normal. I work, We go to the store, hang out with friends etc. I just dont take any unnecessary risks and I dont see the point standing less then a feet away in line breathing into someones neck, that would annoy me any day c19 or not.

d4l

Reaction score
Couple weeks ago I was in the hospital for 3 days due to something else, and how unpleasent it may have been atleast I got to test for C19, and was free, atleast by then[emoji1303]

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Couple weeks ago I was in the hospital for 3 days due to something else, and how unpleasent it may have been atleast I got to test for C19, and was free, atleast by then[emoji1303]

You are A-OK.:cool:

Reactions: d4l