WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hope you stocked up on alcohol... AZ to ban all alcohol sales!

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Last edited:

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
This is going to be very interesting.

Not exactly the same as Prohibition, BUT!! you are not going to stop people from drinking.

Just going to cause a whole new set of problems Bootlegging=LOL

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is going to be very interesting.

Not exactly the same as Prohibition, BUT!! you are not going to stop people from drinking.

Just going to cause a whole new set of problems Bootlegging=LOL
[emoji38] Yah... gonna be crazy. You must have read the part about the bootlegging in the article. Nuts.

Sent from my Note 10+ using Tapatalk

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I can’t at this point. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Just goes to show how many people only read the headlines....

Sent from my Note 10+ using Tapatalk

I know the Governor was addressing it yesterday and saying that instead of having two different locations open that people could purchase their Booze at the Supermarkets.

Nevada as of Last night was closing them.

Yes, I did only read the Headline, but it was and is believable as looking at everything that is going on and the total confusion going on from the so called leaders. Nothing is going to shock or suprise mme any more in this Bizzare event.

Damn, I can't even believe the Fake News any more.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Oh man if this went through how long would it take to see all the drunks from Havasu driving to Needles to get their fix. Raiding the stores, spreading their disease, and panic buying/ hoarding booze. :)

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I know the Governor was addressing it yesterday and saying that instead of having two different locations open that people could purchase their Booze at the Supermarkets.

Yes, I did only read the Headline, but it was and is believable as looking at everything that is going on and the total confusion going on from the so called leaders. Nothing is going to shock or suprise mme any more in this Bizzare event.

I knew this whole time you couldn’t (or wouldn’t) read :)

Jimmy

Reaction score
:eek: They'd have to bring in Marshall law before they could enforce that shit here.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Wow, the lack of simple reading, and reading comprehension is at times a bit amazing here. But, these are special times. All the more reason to understand what you just read. But, apparently many didn't.

Last edited:

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
And this is how all the rumors and misinformation gets started! Not reading and just assuming, but that's why the Enquirer prints the asinine titles on the front page....

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
1585675494857.png

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
look around, "Marshall Law" is just a Heart beat away...

Jimmy is down in OZ, they have fewer wing nuts in the land down under so less chance of Martial Law. Also getting pissed is like the national past time down there. 🥴😆

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Gullible

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
In an interesting stat that I learned last year..

Did you know our local Havasu Smiths sells more beer annually than any other smiths in the country?

That’s pretty darn impressive when you consider how small our town is vs major cities etc..

Who wouldn’t want to be mayor of a town like that?

RD :D

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

Did you know our local Havasu Smiths sells more beer annually than any other smiths in the country?

That’s pretty darn impressive when you consider how small our town is vs major cities etc..

Im sure it’s no coincidence that it’s 1 minute from yore house. :)

Seriously that Smiths is the greatest grocery store that I’ve ever set foot in.

nameisbond

Reaction score
In my province it was illegal to sell alcohol on Sunday until 1986. My friends mom owned a bar just across the border in a place called Point Roberts, Washington. She was clearing $80k per week mostly off her Sunday liquor sales. $80k per week in the 1980's was a lot of money.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
In my province it was illegal to sell alcohol on Sunday until 1986. My friends mom owned a bar just across the border in a place called Point Roberts, Washington. She was clearing $80k per week mostly off her Sunday liquor sales. $80k per week in the 1980's was a lot of money.

$80,000.00 a week is a ton of money NOW!!

Essexive G's

Reaction score
Wow, the lack of simple reading, and reading apprehension is at times a bit amazing here. But, these are special times. All the more reason to understand what you just read. But, apparently many didn't.
Trying to school us on reading COMPrehension by calling it reading apprehension is the wrong way to go about it. ;)

yz450mm

Reaction score

I wonder what those numbers are compared to the Safeway in Parker. And other convenience stores, versus the Circle K by the keys.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk