WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Horrible Accident near El Centro - 15 Dead

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
It looks like a set of bottom dumps T-Boned an Expedition with 27 people in it. Yes, 27. So sad, and so preventable it makes me angry. A disaster waiting to happen and it did, and it will be repeated.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
What I have learned from RDP is that Ford grossly under reports towing and seating capacities.

Sucks to hear but loading 27 people into a single SUV is a recipe for disaster.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
It looks like a set of bottom dumps T-Boned an Expedition with 27 people in it. Yes, 27. So sad, and so preventable it makes me angry. A disaster waiting to happen and it did, and it will be repeated.

And far more often with the awesome new administration we have.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Jezzzzzz......Thats horrible.

27 people had to be stuffed in there. Whoever was driving IF not dead they need charged with endangerment, negligent manslaughter, every citation on the books as well as smuggling illegals. They have to be illegals....

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score

27 people had to be stuffed in there. Whoever was driving IF not dead they need charged with endangerment, negligent manslaughter, every citation on the books as well as smuggling illegals. They have to be illegals....
my guess is the second and third row seats had been removed to get all those people in there, fucked up situation, feel bad for the first responders rolling up on that scene

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

Are kidding.. heck the guy driving the semi will probably be charged with a hate crime! And the driver of the SUV will be labeled a "Martyr"!

Sherpa

Reaction score
so unfair that the US is allowing 27 to cram into a crappy ford Expedition.... Biden's plan should have been in place to there's luxury commuter-type

vans to care for these people....

damn shame crap like this happens..... the t bone was even on the drivers side, so why didn't the driver see the truck???

--S

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
so unfair that the US is allowing 27 to cram into a crappy ford Expedition.... Biden's plan should have been in place to there's luxury commuter-type

vans to care for these people....

damn shame crap like this happens..... the t bone was even on the drivers side, so why didn't the driver see the truck???

--S
probably could barely steer the thing with all those people in there.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I wonder if they al stayed in the SUV, best case scenario 20 didnt have seat belts on.

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
God damm there is some insensitive mother fuckers in here... SMH
Totally agree! Among many, one problem with that type of response is it gives the left ammunition against all that oppose illegal immigration. Knock it off!

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I blame this on Biden. Announcing to the world that he was lifting all border security and will be putting forward legislation within his first 100 days to grant amnesty to anybody here illegally was the wrong message. You won’t hear this on Left Stream Media but since he took office over 300K ILLEGALS with zero Covid Testing have poured into our country. There are now caravans headed to the U.S. to get all the Free Stuff. The Biden Administration now has the Army Corp of Engineers building tent cities along the border to house all the people. It’s Insane!!! Get ready for the Tsunami Surge of Covid Deaths in the next few months.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Totally agree! Among many, one problem with that type of response is it gives the left ammunition against all that oppose illegal immigration. Knock it off!
1614717298754.png

2Driver

Reaction score
This isnt the frist time.

Other times its a Suburban with 20 some people in it that loses it on the freeway due to weight over steer. It gets sideways and rolls at high speed.

If Libs think this country is so horrible why is the rest of the world risking thier lives to come here.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I blame this on Biden. Announcing to the world that he was lifting all border security and will be putting forward legislation within his first 100 days to grant amnesty to anybody here illegally was the wrong message. You won’t hear this on Left Stream Media but since he took office over 300K ILLEGALS with zero Covid Testing have poured into our country. There are now caravans headed to the U.S. to get all the Free Stuff. The Biden Administration now has the Army Corp of Engineers building tent cities along the border to house all the people. It’s Insane!!! Get ready for the Tsunami Surge of Covid Deaths in the next few months.

You know Damn well if Trump was in office he'd be blamed for it in some pretzel logic reasoning.

RD

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
One of us is misunderstanding the other... Easily could be me, but I don't get how this is a response to the post you quoted.

To make my position clear:

1) I hate illegal immigration
2) It is our fault. We invite them by giving them jobs, and allowing them to set up businesses, and buy houses, and get public money.
3) They (whoever that is) want to better their lives.
4) Dying in a vehicle accident that may have been exacerbated by 1 thru 3 is a tragedy. Period.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
good lord it must be exhausting to live in some of your heads where everything is either pro my political team or anti my political team.

RIP to those involved, absolutely horrible accident. Thoughts are with the driver of the truck and the first responders who will be haunted by this day for the rest of their lives.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
look at more like someone is breaking into your house (in this case our country) Homeowner shoots and kills intruders, It might be tragic, however, if they weren't committing an illegal act they would still be alive. I don't have sympathy for those that died. I feel for the the homeowner and responders. In this case the truck driver and responders.

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Looks like exped pulled out of side road in the early am low sun angle and didn't see the truck. Damn

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
look at more like someone is breaking into your house (in this case our country) Homeowner shoots and kills intruders, It might be tragic, however, if they weren't committing an illegal act they would still be alive. I don't have sympathy for those that died. I feel for the the homeowner and responders. In this case the truck driver and responders.
Yeah maybe. If you added in that you left the doors open, with food and cash on the table, and a sign that says "this way to a free bedroom", and then you shot them, that might be analogous.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
One of us is misunderstanding the other... Easily could be me, but I don't get how this is a response to the post you quoted.

To make my position clear:

1) I hate illegal immigration
2) It is our fault. We invite them by giving them jobs, and allowing them to set up businesses, and buy houses, and get public money.
3) They (whoever that is) want to better their lives.
4) Dying in a vehicle accident that may have been exacerbated by 1 thru 3 is a tragedy. Period.
I hear you on immigration, but do you ever drive buy a field and see them working, its awful work bent over all day, nobody legally here would ever do it and it needs to be done and they are willing to do it.

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
With today's media BS/PC, I'm wishing the truck driver best of luck and to have a thick skin when the email bombs and threats start. Hopefully he will be able to make a living in the future or not lose his business if self employed. :mad:

That preventable error by shitheads will haunt him forever along with no compensation for his vehicle loss.! $$$$

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
I hear you on immigration, but do you ever drive buy a field and see them working, its awful work bent over all day, nobody legally here would ever do it and it needs to be done and they are willing to do it.
I believe in supply and demand. If people won't do it, the wage will go up. It works for all other segments of the economy...

There is one other reason never discussed that I believe helps drive our response (none) to illegal immigration. Growth. The only way to keep housing prices going up. etc without disaster inflation is growth. There are only two ways to grow countries' population: have more kids or import them. The solution is obvious to me. No, not more sex. More legal immigration. Screen them and approve the worthy. That's how most countries do it.

BTW, the easy method to convert to legal is to go 100% E-Verify and enforce business regulations. This is why I say they are invited. We pay them to come here!

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
I believe in supply and demand. If people won't do it, the wage will go up. It works for all other segments of the economy...

There is one other reason never discussed that I believe helps drive our response (none) to illegal immigration. Growth. The only way to keep housing prices going up. etc without disaster inflation is growth. There are only two ways to grow countries' population: have more kids or import them. The solution is obvious to me. No, not more sex. More legal immigration. Screen them and approve the worthy. That's how most countries do it.

BTW, the easy method to convert to legal is to go 100% E-Verify and enforce business regulations. This is why I say they are invited. We pay them to come here!

If the wage goes up so does the cost. Then everyone would complain of how expensive things are.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
In looking at the scene, I assume the coyote, or really big family, cut out in front of the belly dump. Even if it were one or two people, it was caused by a stupid move. More than likely, this was caused by a stupid move, made by a person breaking many laws up till that point. The dumps were empty, I can't imagine the scene with the added energy of an additional 30 ton.

I hate to see people die needlessly, law breakers or not. What is really sad is the idea these could have been the "unaccompanied minors" we've read about. The blood may not be as much on the hands of democrats, as it is on any parent shipping their kid to another country.

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
If the wage goes up so does the cost. Then everyone would complain of how expensive things are.
So? Therefore what? Allow illegal immigration to keep lettuce prices down? So we're the only country in the world that can afford lettuce today? Why not apply this logic to your job or business? Get somebody else to do what you do for less, but they don't need any documentation to do it?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
In looking at the scene, I assume the coyote, or really big family, cut out in front of the belly dump. Even if it were one or two people, it was caused by a stupid move. More than likely, this was caused by a stupid move, made by a person breaking many laws up till that point. The dumps were empty, I can't imagine the scene with the added energy of an additional 30 ton.

I hate to see people die needlessly, law breakers or not. What is really sad is the idea these could have been the "unaccompanied minors" we've read about. The blood may not be as much on the hands of democrats, as it is on any parent shipping their kid to another country.
27 people in a SUV pretty much eliminates the use of any rear or side mirrors

Dettom

Reaction score

Thanks Joe Biden...

Dettom

Reaction score

15 less democrat voters...