WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Horrible Accident near El Centro - 15 Dead

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
So? Therefore what? Allow illegal immigration to keep lettuce prices down? So we're the only country in the world that can afford lettuce today? Why not apply this logic to your job or business? Get somebody else to do what you do for less, but they don't need any documentation to do it?

That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm just saying the Hispanics are the ones that will do those types of jobs. Most are illegal so the company can pay the low wages. Its supply and demand. The famers have the demand, the Hispanics supply them. When the farmers choose to hire legal citizens then things might change. That goes with any industry.

If you think about it American citizens who own companies want the illegal immigrant so they can have a better profit margin. American business owners are contributing to the illegal immigration problem. Not the entire problem but a portion.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Yeah maybe. If you added in that you left the doors open, with food and cash on the table, and a sign that says "this way to a free bedroom", and then you shot them, that might be analogous.
Really? Wow. How about more like Somebody else
Told them Your door was open and that there was cash and a free bedroom and you were left to fend for yourself and be railed in the aftermath because of that fucked up logic. SMH

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
They are coming here ILLEGALLY in a vehicle with 27 people ALSO ILLEGAL probably in an illegal vehicle, for a profit, and you want me to feel sorry for them? Wow

The only one I feel sorry for it the LEGAL truck driver that is now dead because ILLEGALS KILLED HIM!! Thought and prayers to his family and friends!!

Some of you need you get your emotions in check.. FFS

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm just saying the Hispanics are the ones that will do those types of jobs. Most are illegal so the company can pay the low wages. Its supply and demand. The famers have the demand, the Hispanics supply them. When the farmers choose to hire legal citizens then things might change. That goes with any industry.

If you think about it American citizens who own companies want the illegal immigrant so they can have a better profit margin. American business owners are contributing to the illegal immigration problem. Not the entire problem but a portion.
We actually agree, except that I believe the immediate solution is E-Verify and enforce employment law. This puts all business on an even playing field and eliminates most of the illegal draw.

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
Told them Your door was open and that there was cash and a free bedroom and you were left to fend for yourself and be railed in the aftermath because of that fucked up logic. SMH
I think you're missing it. The house is the US, and the door is the border. Our doors are open, and we pay them to come. Please note, I am against illegal immigration, but we allow it! We actually incentivize it.

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
They are coming here ILLEGALLY in a vehicle with 27 people ALSO ILLEGAL probably in an illegal vehicle, for a profit, and you want me to feel sorry for them? Wow

The only one I feel sorry for it the LEGAL truck driver that is now dead because ILLEGALS KILLED HIM!! Thought and prayers to his family and friends!!

Some of you need you get your emotions in check.. FFS
Missed this. Have you confirmed the truck driver died? I don't see that anywhere. If the driver has died it is even more of a tragedy. I never said feel sorry for them, although it is pretty hard not to. I still say we (the US) pays them to come. It is an invitation, and it sucks.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Looks like the truck driver didn't make it.

That sucks, not much damage at all to the cab, likely he wasn't buckled in would be my guess. That wreck should have been survivable in the truck.

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
That sucks, not much damage at all to the cab, likely he wasn't buckled in would be my guess. That wreck should have been survivable in the truck.
Missed that ^^^ I am reading elsewhere that it was the driver of the Expy that died. Most places are saying the Truck Driver has moderate injuries but has been hospitalized.

rrrr

Reaction score
Looks like the truck driver didn't make it.

That's sad. Guy was a working stiff, probably with a wife and kids. He must not have been wearing a seat belt and shoulder harness, the cab was pretty much intact.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
First reports said Truck driver sustained moderate injuries.
"The truck driver, a 69-year-old man from El Centro, Calif., sustained moderate injuries and was transported to a nearby hospital."

Media also reported the truck was fully of gravel but one can clearly see it was empty.
1614727388303.png

4Waters

Reaction score
First reports said Truck driver sustained moderate injuries.
"The truck driver, a 69-year-old man from El Centro, Calif., sustained moderate injuries and was transported to a nearby hospital."

Media also reported the truck was fully of gravel but one can clearly see it was empty.
View attachment 977909
Media just spewing more shit just like Tiger had to be cut out of his car with the jaws of life 🙄

calkid

Reaction score

Heart attack maybe?

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Hope he didn’t have a med problem 🙏

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I wonder if any survivors will try to sue the trucking company?
Several years ago I was called to give a deposition. I was a witness to a Suburban vs tanker accident. Double fatality, 8 people in the Burb. Driver was asleep, or at least nodding off, cruise control at 80. Tanker was parked maybe 10ft past the white line.

Shit got ugly in a hurry, but also in slow motion...

Almost two years later, I'm called by the plantiffs, the Suburban folk! They were trying to sue the driver and the company for the truck being there! After my deposition, I think the case fell apart...never heard any more.

Rotten deal

Reaction score
Looks like truck had right of way. Excursion probably left stop sign and could barely move with 27 people in it.Nor could they see out the dam thing.

Mototrig

Reaction score
Yeah maybe. If you added in that you left the doors open, with food and cash on the table, and a sign that says "this way to a free bedroom", and then you shot them, that might be analogous.

Or.......the government tells the illegal alien that they (the government) left the door open to your home with your food and your cash on your kitchen table and a sign that says "this way to someone elses bedroom". The illegal is shot by the real homeowner.....not exactly a sad story anymore.

No illegal should be given a single red blood american cent if even one red blood american (or veteran) is living on the street.

Mototrig

Reaction score
You beat me to it

Mototrig

Reaction score
I think you're missing it. The house is the US, and the door is the border. Our doors are open, and we pay them to come. Please note, I am against illegal immigration, but we allow it! We actually incentivize it.
WE don't allow it.....at least nobody I know does.

I look at it like this. Our children should be doing a lot of the jobs the illegals do at a young age like the rest of us did. How many kids do you see with a bicycle paper route anymore? Now it's a 40 year old dude in a shitty van tossing papers at 5am. How many kids do you see with a bicycle and a side cart hauling a lawnmower and edger down the street to mow lawns for 20 bucks each on a monthly basis? Now it's a 40 year old dude in a shitty truck charging a hundred bucks.

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
The news is all over the place on this , 27 nope 25 , 15 dead now 13 truck driver went to hospital, morg , trailers loaded , trailers empty WTF ?

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
WE don't allow it.....at least nobody I know does
We agree on the jobs part. Read my other posts. Buttt, of course we allow it. Anybody who hires a gardener, nanny, eats lettuce and doesn’t demand E-Verify allows it. And equally obvious, I blame our govt. Both sides. All we have to do is enforce our existing laws. Done.

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Must be awesome to not have to be in a position where you have to get in car with 26 other people to do whatever it is you have to do that day. These responses are sad. :(
Yes, but what if the shoe was on the other foot ? That car full of illegals with a coyote ( one news is calling it ) just hit you and your family and only 1 person made it out alive , That would be worst than Sad .

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Yes, but what if the shoe was on the other foot ? That car full of illegals with a coyote ( one news is calling it ) just hit you and your family and only 1 person made it out alive , That would be worst than Sad .

It's sad no matter what. It was an accident as far as I can tell. Someone lost their kids or parents today.

BajaT

Reaction score
It's sad no matter what. It was an accident as far as I can tell. Someone lost their kids or parents today.

I liked how Sheriff stated Tiger's deal was also just an accident. Don't worry about him allegedly going as much as double the speed limit. If not drunk, everything is an accident? Here, it appears someone pulled out in front of oncoming traffic, a violation of vehicle code causing deaths of 12+ people. Collision due to negligence is more what happened here sadly....

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Must be awesome to not have to be in a position where you have to get in car with 26 other people to do whatever it is you have to do that day. These responses are sad. :(
Perspective. It can be not only looking upon some one else's existence, but also realizing that what seperates you is really just luck. None of us choose the lives we were born into, yet here we are.
No one needed to die in that wreck, but decisions dictated the outcome.

I'm far from a bleeding heart hippy, but don't like to see anyone die for mistakes or choices like this.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
The news is all over the place on this , 27 nope 25 , 15 dead now 13 truck driver went to hospital, morg , trailers loaded , trailers empty WTF ?

This is what happens when you don't double verify stories as used to be the standard. Now if one agency is reporting that counts as a source. The news has turned into a game of telephone and tweets. Ed Murrow is rolling in his grave.

Mototrig

Reaction score
Yeah ok I can see that of course it's sad someone loses their loved ones. I guess I compartmentalize too much. I view society as an ant colony, very matter of fact like.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
So not caught up on the news. Who has died who hasn’t. If the truck driver died. Why isn’t everybody in the expo being charged with some sort of manslaughter. After all if reports are true and they trying to get in our country illegally. Didn’t the truck driver die during the act of crime. Just like the guy who didn’t really do anything but was the get away driver. Yes I know I’m pushing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score

It is sad. From what I’m hearing a truck driver lost his life due to the fact others weren’t or didn’t care about our laws. Someone lost their legal dad today from what I’m hearing. If that’s the way it turns out. That is who I feel bad for. Not criminal factor.
I’m sure I’m not updated on everything so if I’m off base. Sorry

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
It is sad. From what I’m hearing a truck driver lost his life due to the fact others weren’t or didn’t care about our laws. Someone lost their legal dad today from what I’m hearing. If that’s the way it turns out. That is who I feel bad for. Not criminal factor.
I’m sure I’m not updated on everything so if I’m off base. Sorry

Yep , I’m waiting to hear the true facts , then ? But I have a cold heart so we will see .

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Yep , I’m waiting to hear the true facts , then ? But I have a cold heart so we will see .

Whether he has passed or not if the other rig was not there(by law they shouldn't have been) the truck driver would be sitting at home enjoying a beer with his family right now.

People can call me an asshole if they want but that is a true fact!! And I have my reasons to feel this way but dont feel like typing it out.

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Whether he has passed or not if the other rig was not there(by law they shouldn't have been) the truck driver would be sitting at home enjoying a beer with his family right now.

People can call me an asshole if they want but that is a true fact!! And I have my reasons to feel this way but dont feel like typing it out.
Yep 100% news is so fucked up , if you are breaking the Law and die ? I don’t give a Fuck , dig a hole on the side of the road , because if it was the other way a round they would keep on going , sad others don’t see that .

Sandlord

Reaction score
Somehow, one of those California congresspersons will spin this in to being all Trumps fault.

BajaT

Reaction score
"A California highway crash involving human smugglers and 25 illegal immigrants jammed into a single SUV left over a dozen dead Tuesday, a Border Patrol source tells Fox News.

The wreck involved an overloaded Ford Expedition, which normally seats eight, and a semi-truck near the U.S.-Mexico border, the source says. Officials noted that the SUV though only had two seats in the front, while all of the back seats had been removed to create more space for passengers."

Starloans

Reaction score
The media doesn't have this out front as a major story. I would think in the right media environment this would be looped all day and night for the next 24 hours. BUT they don't. I believe the administration and, by proxy, MSM are trying to figure out how to spin this story in the best possible light so as to not step in a pile of shit. It's a sad story and I don't want any death but it's gonna happen more often, unfortunately, now that the welcome mat is out again. YOU WILL SEE MORE OF THIS!!! I see other posts above this where some are railing against insensitivity on here but the real insensitivity is the administration and MSM not calling it what it is and dealing with it in an honest way. Instead, trying to reap gain from it for the liberal agenda. I fucking hate politics and politicians. NEVER PASS ON A CRISIS!!!. CHAOS CREATES OPPORTUNITY!!! In the few media reports I saw today, the hospital CEO reminded, requested, insisted or whatever, that the crash victims not be called UNDOCUMENTED. Well, I don't know if they are or not, but I have a pretty good idea. 25-27 people in a SUV with the back seats removed, a few miles from the border, not following traffic laws, it's a pretty good chance there are undocumented BUT let's err on the side of not knowing for sure. They are in fact patients and fatalities now. It's fucking sad.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
"A California highway crash involving human smugglers and 25 illegal immigrants jammed into a single SUV left over a dozen dead Tuesday, a Border Patrol source tells Fox News.

The wreck involved an overloaded Ford Expedition, which normally seats eight, and a semi-truck near the U.S.-Mexico border, the source says. Officials noted that the SUV though only had two seats in the front, while all of the back seats had been removed to create more space for passengers."

@ONE-A-DAY called it on them removing the seats..🤣

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
I won’t say I have a cold heart. But I’m done feeling for those who cause the issue. You made a choice. No different then anything else in life.

Yep , If it’s so ( that they were illegals with the coyote ?) The kids parents are the ones that made this map for the kids , this Will happen again or something like it in near days and Americans lives will be affected , maybe shoe will be on other foot ? ( as I said ) I hope not . I have a cold heart ( only because we have been fucked ) , I give as much $ as we can to help , but Americans 1st in our book . With all of them shit head is going to let in ? Everyones job is going to be tested , everyone’s . Like this , I lose my job , i work harder to take your job , you lost your job your work harder to take next guys job . my .02 . Bash away I don’t care ✊🏻😎🤔

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
The media doesn't have this out front as a major story. I would think in the right media environment this would be looped all day and night for the next 24 hours. BUT they don't. I believe the administration and, by proxy, MSM are trying to figure out how to spin this story in the best possible light so as to not step in a pile of shit. It's a sad story and I don't want any death but it's gonna happen more often, unfortunately, now that the welcome mat is out again. YOU WILL SEE MORE OF THIS!!! I see other posts above this where some are railing against insensitivity on here but the real insensitivity is the administration and MSM not calling it what it is and dealing with it in an honest way. Instead, trying to reap gain from it for the liberal agenda. I fucking hate politics and politicians. NEVER PASS ON A CRISIS!!!. CHAOS CREATES OPPORTUNITY!!! In the few media reports I saw today, the hospital CEO reminded, requested, insisted or whatever, that the crash victims not be called UNDOCUMENTED. Well, I don't know if they are or not, but I have a pretty good idea. 25-27 people in a SUV with the back seats removed, a few miles from the border, not following traffic laws, it's a pretty good chance there are undocumented BUT let's err on the side of not knowing for sure. They are in fact patients and fatalities now. It's fucking sad.
Watch it young fellow you might get a spanking . Lol ✊🏻😎🤔

Hoodoo

Reaction score
No need to use illegals.
An H-2A visa allows a foreign national worker into the United States for temporary agricultural work.

H2A is expensive and cumbersome, we stitched to it years ago at our farm because the illegal domestic workers became so cocky and unreliable. H2A is used heavily in the PNW and in the east. Your absolutely right about not needing illegals. Need to e verify.

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
for everyone that lost there lives . Is your life that fucked up that you are so angry

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
for everyone that lost there lives . Is your life that fucked up that you are so angry
Nope not at all I’m digging life , what if it was your wife mom dad kids all dead ? Today . Think about that . Would your answer change ?

gqchris

Reaction score
Holy Shit, I have met good solid people from this forum, but reading this has me realize that some of you guys are so jaded from politics that your human factor is all but gone maybe?

15 people sprawled across a road. 10 more screaming, injured, scared. Families screaming. Have you ever witnessed such a scene?

I have seen 6 people in an MVA when I worked as an Emt in Vegas. Shit still haunts me. Was between stateline and Vegas. Horrific. The sights, sounds, agony.

I can 100% assure you kids and women were victims. My heart hurts for them and that.

I am a Repulican, my Dad fought two tours, my uncle who I am named after is a purple heart recipient.

Just my thoughts on this. I respect how others protect and voice their opinions though as well.