WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Horrible weekend for the desert area

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Multiple deaths in the water, road and in so cal. For fux sake!! This shit is supposed to be fun and you're suppose to go home at the end of the day. Don't be in a hurry. put on seat belts; Use a floaty; be smart and don't panic.

Damn. Sad

Your ad here

Reaction score
I'm very surprised at what terrible decisions people are making behind the wheel. The last 3 times coming home from the river, I go East, I've had to slow down in my lane because some idiot is having to pass and they just seem to ignore the fact oncoming traffic (me) is present. One was a fucking big rig in a blind curve. I had a suspicion to slow down for that curve for some reason and I wasn't speeding. I would've been fine if I hadn't gotten that suspicion but still!
I think I've been to Havasu 5 times this year and every time going home I witness people passing in oncoming lanes in the curves between Cattail Cove and Havasu Springs. Also witness people passing in the center median in Parker. In 2019 it was a relaxing low alert drive. Now I'm on high alert the whole way.

floatn turd

Reaction score
I saw a some kid almost "bite the big one" in the Channel @ Pirates last week.

• Shitty old Pontoon filled with 1st timers from the look of em.
• Kid is directly behind the running motors in the water.....in the Channel 🤷‍♂️
(Who the fuck knows why)
• Driver put those ol' outboards in reverse.
• Mom starts screaming, kid starts flailing.

Thought for sure he was a gone'r but he wasn't hit.
They just collected their lucky boy and motored away.

Idiots!

2Driver

Reaction score
I was behind a semi on I-10 that was driving all over the road, driving way across the buzz cuts in the shoulder then abruptly swerving back.

When I passed and looked up at him he was wrestling with his earbud wires that were tangled in his phone.