WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Horse power challenge in Needles ?

instagator

Reaction score
I think thats what it was called last year. Any news of it this year ? Tony S was even there, Great event !

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
When and if Billy does this again, I'm sure he will let us know. It was halted due to permitting issues from Covid.

sintax

Reaction score
yea, i was really hoping to get my boat down there this April, but never heard anything.

instagator

Reaction score
That event as a spectator looking down at them from the top of the bank, You can see almost what its like to drive a flatbottom, you are close enough to see who
has the biggest balls !

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Sitting in your wheelchair having to almost piss your self😁 I offered to push you to the bathrooms

being in the wheel chair at that event was god damn miserable.. lol

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
As many of you have asked me either by calling, email, messenger, or texting. We were not able to put a permit in place for the boat show / 660 challenge again this yr. I have not given up on this. And at some point the tide will change and life as we knew it will be back. You all have to remember.....CA is different then AZ when it comes to pulling permits for these type of activities (large group functions).
Our V-Drive outing dates still stand. Sept 24 - Oct 2nd @ Needles Marina Resort (760-326-2197) There are campsites available and at this time. Plenty of water. That could change (water) due to lack of water in all of the above lakes (Mead & Powell). But as of now we are good. There is also a V-Drive show n Shine @ Pirates Den in Parker, AZ that Saturday. So if any of you would like to combine both boating events, here’s your chance to see some beautiful equipment. This will be the 23rd yr of these V-Drive vacations. Hope to see some of you that week....Billy B

Reaction score
does the permit come from the city (needles) or county (san bernardino) ?