WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hostility on the boards

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
And this week you get to be the face of ole rdp.. Weird how things come full circle!
Dave,

We need someone with a better looking face than HH. He is damn ugly, (takes one to know one)

LOF is a bully, I only tolerate him because is family is awesome hahah

Randy is just a mean man!

Vic is still an 90k asshole

Milk dud is such that

Dave is a quitter

Osb has too many kids

Jb in so cal is like family so I am allowed to pick on him

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave,

We need someone with a better looking face than HH. He is damn ugly, (takes one to know one)

Milk dud is such that

Dave is a quitter

Osb has too many kids

Ya didn’t offer a suggestion as to who?

I admit I am handsome, quick on my feet, drink like a sailor, have a magnetic personality and glide rather than walk.. but someone on here has to be a distant second that can fill my shoe (pun intended) while I’m out for the count.

RD

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Lol. Way back when.... I had a different user name. Went by shenanigans. I was also very new to online forums..
Had a few too many beers, read too far into a bunch of dumb shit and had myself deleted. Stayed off for a few months, then came back and restarted my build thread.
So it's ok once you're banned to come back under another screen name...good to know.:D

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score

I admit I am handsome, quick on my feet, drink like a sailor, have a magnetic personality and glide rather than walk.. but someone on here has to be a distant second that can fill my shoe (pun intended) while I’m out for the count.

RD
Obviously your sense of humor is still in tact and healthy.:D
I just hope your Ban Hammer is just out of your reach.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

RD
Dave,

Milk dud is such that

Dave is a quitter

Osb has too many kids

I’m a bully with trim tabs now, get it right.

To be honest HH got all his pictures and information out 2 weeks sooner than RD :)

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score

RD
Honestly, you are our leader. Fucked as we may be, you are ok. BP is semi right, I am not mean though unless poked. @milkmoney gets what he deserves. . .