WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hot Boat and Hot Rod Show at Pirates 2021!

oldschool

Reaction score
Late model Hemi, stroker, Weber’s,…….on Nitrous. Girls boat.
I noticed 3 of the 4, well really 2 1/2. Didn’t know it was a stroker, and I remember something about a “Girl’s boat”. To be fair, I was fairly tuned up at that point and was mostly relying on pictures to know what I saw.

cofooter

Reaction score
I noticed 3 of the 4, well really 2 1/2. Didn’t know it was a stroker, and I remember something about a “Girl’s boat”. To be fair, I was fairly tuned up at that point and was mostly relying on pictures to know what I saw.
Apparently it was her Dad's boat previously, and he passed, now she drives it.

Sherpa

Reaction score
is the Hobit boat the one that was rigged by Prime Marine years ago?? there was some custom brackets on that boat that I've always remembered as being over the top.

-_Sherpa

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Nice to meet you and chat with you Bruce!!
Nice talkin with you too. I thought there was a chance your boat would be there. It was great to see the finished project. Ashamed that unless you followed your build you’d never know how much work went into it. The floors are bitchen!

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Nice work Mr. Johnson! Great coverage and a great event that I've never attended. Maybe next year.

MAXIMUS

Reaction score

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Nice work Mr. Johnson! Great coverage and a great event that I've never attended. Maybe next year.

you will see when the video comes out that the event is a lot bigger than Just the pics I took. There is a bunch of hot rods and a few more boats.

it’s a great event and Honcho would be a welcome addition to it!