coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Who’s in? Great day last year.
E038CE4A-2F44-43AE-8520-623566A507E5.jpeg

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Thank you for the reminder. Just reserved my waterfront RV spot! We'll be there with my 50' Chevy.
That car is bad ass. It didn’t get the recognition it deserved. I saw people walking right by and not giving it a second look. I came by several times wanting to see under the hood. Interior was off the hook. Paint flawless.

sangerflattbottom

Reaction score
That car is bad ass. It didn’t get the recognition it deserved. I saw people walking right by and not giving it a second look. I came by several times wanting to see under the hood. Interior was off the hook. Paint flawless.
Thank you for the kind words! I spent allot of time at the RV enjoying some beverages and cold AC. Hopefully we can connect this year and I'll open it up for you.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This will be the first year I'm missing.. Jason at boom bandits is getting married, so we are going to be up at his property for that.

RD

BigRedBryan

Reaction score
I'd be in but being a week before the race is tough to pull off. Maybe next time around.

westair

Reaction score
It was a good time! ...lot of top notch flatbottoms and some hot rods! Pirates is a pretty cool place also! .. just a little disappointing more boats didn't make it to the water, you can always count on Tony though!

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
My favorite part of the show was the Canatards next door packing there shit and leaving early today after the morning passes woke us all up lol. there was lots of nice hardware at the show. Nice bumping into the usual suspects I haven’t seen in a while. We’re in 38 if anyone wants to stop by for a cold one. Probably be out in front floating in a while

Clank123

Reaction score
Another good show by Lori and team. RDPs sangerflatbottom pulled a trophy.
Although Scott Steeles program wasn’t there, there was A lot of red boats representing.
Point of post, did anyone get a picture of that Poti? For some reason I just didn’t take any pics?
I was not there, but got some videos sent to me.
Owner of the Poty is a good friend of mine.
She’s as original a circle boat as you are going to find from that era…and a National Champion as well.
Oh, and it is for sale.
PM me if interested.
410D6523-B4E2-456C-8054-B8D17F808BFF.jpeg