WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hot boats at Parker 5-30-20 EARLY!

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
I hear there will be a few quick boats running out in front of Echo/Sundance, around 6AM to beat some of the boat wakes. I spoke to Norm at Sundance and he said he would open up with Bloody Mary's and Irish Coffee for those who want a great place to hang out and watch for a bit!

sintax

Reaction score
I hear there will be a few quick boats running out in front of Echo/Sundance, around 6AM to beat some of the boat wakes. I spoke to Norm at Sundance and he said he would open up with Bloody Mary's and Irish Coffee for those who want a great place to hang out and watch for a bit!

wish I was in town this weekend, i'd head down Barry.

Backlash

Reaction score
I see Shueman lurking around these parts! I hope you're doing well Sir! 😉

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
DSC_0741 (2).JPG

old rigger

Reaction score
Nice. You should have got Keith to get out there!

Have you seen his white and blue (blue flake on the deck) 16 flattie? Could be a 17?
A bare hull, he's not sure of the make though. Good looking hull, reminds me of my Buck Smith so maybe it's one of those or a Spico, same thing basically.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Have you seen his white and blue (blue flake on the deck) 16 flattie? Could be a 17?
A bare hull, he's not sure of the make though. Good looking hull, reminds me of my Buck Smith so maybe it's one of those or a Spico, same thing basically.

I haven't seen Keith in decades. I did learn to ski behind Firewater though...

We would ski right through the shit show in front of Sundance in the late 70s. The rule was, if you fell, you'd have to swim over to Sundance, cause there would be no way to circle back for a pick up!

Good times....

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

We would ski right through the shit show in front of Sundance in the late 70s. The rule was, if you fell, you'd have to swim over to Sundance, cause there would be no way to circle back for a pick up!

Good times....

You should come out more often. :)

old rigger

Reaction score

Good times....

I only met him a few years ago but have heard stories.