WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hot mopping showers

77charger

Reaction score
Anyone need work in havasu Parker area let me know been going out there weekly the last month. Can do better pricing for rdp members especially if multiple showers or if I’m in the area for another job.
Done jobs for others here in so cal and a few in havasu lately.
Thanks.

77charger

Reaction score
Please give contact information.
Ojeda showerpans
Mark 949 338-4919 is my brothers number his company he’ll give you the pricing or any other info needed.

robert 949 795-2719. I’m the one who does the az work you can call either of us or me directly to schedule. He handles the business side I take care of the labor part.

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
I need a guest shower demo and redone and tiled, add a soap niche, no pluming movement, shower size 5x3x7.5, basically a standard size. Looking for someone to knock it out, what kind of price for labor should I expect

77charger

Reaction score
I need a guest shower demo and redone and tiled, add a soap niche, no pluming movement, shower size 5x3x7.5, basically a standard size. Looking for someone to knock it out, what kind of price for labor should I expect
I dont do the demo or labor i just do the waterproofing of the shower 82 daytona is one who does tile though.