The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Just noticed.
A40DDE04-72C0-47CB-9B28-5CCE81F17F40.jpeg

The Prisoner

Reaction score
Kingman. They have hot sauce and nothing else. Fucking shelves are empty. No skim milk and 3 things I was sent for they didn’t have. :mad: :)

The Prisoner

Reaction score
I actually bought a gallon from the Owner at the Havasu boat show but it’s nice to know you can get some in Walmart. Naturally it won’t be there when you need it. Notice there’s only one of the hot sauce.

Boat Bling

Reaction score
FYI - Walmart gets a 20oz bottle vs the 32oz sold in the Marine market so keep that in mind on pricing. We're in about 2400 of their stores in the US. 1st bottles landed on their shelves in Sept. Walmart is doing a big push to bring in more US vendors and we were thrilled to have the opportunity to be a part of it.

Lots of challenges during the rollout this year with COVID affecting everything along the way but stoked that a new category of customers will have access to the product.

-Zack

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I actually bought a gallon from the Owner at the Havasu boat show but it’s nice to know you can get some in Walmart. Naturally it won’t be there when you need it. Notice there’s only one of the hot sauce.

Looks like there's another bottle behind the 1st one. :p

franky

Reaction score
A gallon of Hot Sauce is $42.50 plus tax, free next day delivery on Amazon

Mototrig

Reaction score
Kinda like the 20oz bottles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I prefer the 20oz bottle. It fits nicely in the boat's storage box I keep under the hatch. The larger bottle doesn't leave room for rags. I also bought mine at Wally world 👍

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
FYI - Walmart gets a 20oz bottle vs the 32oz sold in the Marine market so keep that in mind on pricing. We're in about 2400 of their stores in the US. 1st bottles landed on their shelves in Sept. Walmart is doing a big push to bring in more US vendors and we were thrilled to have the opportunity to be a part of it.

Lots of challenges during the rollout this year with COVID affecting everything along the way but stoked that a new category of customers will have access to the product.

-Zack
Probably a dumb question but would you sell me empty bottles? I love hot sauce and buy lots of it by the gallon. My bottles are getting up there and age and I’m losing a few every trip. I know I could buy some at the hardware store but I like the labels. Just wondering. No big deal I’m still going to buy it by the gallons

NicPaus

Reaction score
Not a big fan of Walmart. But a huge fan of Boat Bling. Stoked for Zack and the crew. Could not imagine wiping down the boat without it.

SnoC653

Reaction score
Don't suppose you could post a clear pic of the UPCs for those? I haven't seen it in our store and want to make sure we get it coming for next boating season.

Gonefishin5555

Reaction score

-Zack

Careful working with them they like to fuck over their suppliers just to squeeze a few extra bucks of profit out of you

Boat Bling

Reaction score
I prefer the 20oz bottle. It fits nicely in the boat's storage box I keep under the hatch. The larger bottle doesn't leave room for rags. I also bought mine at Wally world 👍
Thanks! The 20's fit in some cup holders too which is nice.

Probably a dumb question but would you sell me empty bottles? I love hot sauce and buy lots of it by the gallon. My bottles are getting up there and age and I’m losing a few every trip. I know I could buy some at the hardware store but I like the labels. Just wondering. No big deal I’m still going to buy it by the gallons
We get way dumber questions than that! You should see our instagram messages lol. Send me an email [email protected] with your name & address. Happy to ship you a few. We also sell them on our site www.blingsauce.com for a couple bucks but you've been a customer for years and it's the least we can do :cool: Gotta catch a flight in a few hours but will get back to you.

Not a big fan of Walmart. But a huge fan of Boat Bling. Stoked for Zack and the crew. Could not imagine wiping down the boat without it.
Thanks Nic! This year has been pretty surreal. Beyond thankful for the growth of our industry while so many others are struggling to get by. Puts the supply chain challenges & headaches into perspective real quick.

Don't suppose you could post a clear pic of the UPCs for those? I haven't seen it in our store and want to make sure we get it coming for next boating season.
Send me an email [email protected] if you need anything else, we'll want to get your store on the dealer locator as well.

20oz UPCs
Hot Sauce - 858970004142
Vinyl Sauce - 858970004159
Condition Sauce - 858970004166
Quickie Sauce - 858970004173

Careful working with them they like to fuck over their suppliers just to squeeze a few extra bucks of profit out of you
Being a vendor to big-box chains is definitely a learning curve and not for the faint of heart. In addition to our wholesale distributors that supply our independent dealers, we work with Bass Pro, Cabelas, West Marine, Academy, Camping World, etc. There are so many ways in which they earn profit beyond normal margins it's dizzying. Some are better than others. Thankfully we've assembled a great leadership team with a LOT more experience than me helping to navigate the way. Unfortunately those added demands mean I don't have a chance to check in here very often and catch up on the latest river gossip. Miss the RDP crew:cool:

-Zack

The Prisoner

Reaction score
Thanks! The 20's fit in some cup holders too which is nice.

We get way dumber questions than that! You should see our instagram messages lol. Send me an email [email protected] with your name & address. Happy to ship you a few. We also sell them on our site www.blingsauce.com for a couple bucks but you've been a customer for years and it's the least we can do :cool: Gotta catch a flight in a few hours but will get back to you.

Thanks Nic! This year has been pretty surreal. Beyond thankful for the growth of our industry while so many others are struggling to get by. Puts the supply chain challenges & headaches into perspective real quick.

Send me an email [email protected] if you need anything else, we'll want to get your store on the dealer locator as well.

20oz UPCs
Hot Sauce - 858970004142
Vinyl Sauce - 858970004159
Condition Sauce - 858970004166
Quickie Sauce - 858970004173

Being a vendor to big-box chains is definitely a learning curve and not for the faint of heart. In addition to our wholesale distributors that supply our independent dealers, we work with Bass Pro, Cabelas, West Marine, Academy, Camping World, etc. There are so many ways in which they earn profit beyond normal margins it's dizzying. Some are better than others. Thankfully we've assembled a great leadership team with a LOT more experience than me helping to navigate the way. Unfortunately those added demands mean I don't have a chance to check in here very often and catch up on the latest river gossip. Miss the RDP crew:cool:

-Zack
Thank you Zack for the boat show discounts.

Jay Dub

Reaction score
A few years ago they sold me some empty bottles to replace a few that I cracked from dropping too many times. good folks

The Prisoner

Reaction score
A few years ago they sold me some empty bottles to replace a few that I cracked from dropping too many times. good folks
Them and Griots have far better spray tops than the pieces of shit you get at Home Depot.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Been a user for many years although now I jumped the shark and ceramics coated the boat. Good for trailer clean up still.