WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hot Water Challenge

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
You either pour hot water on yourself or another person, or you drink it through a straw.

DAM - what will they think of next... a new level of stupidity...

Universal Elements

Reaction score
If I ever see this shit at the grocery store, I’m gonna stick their ass in the ice cream display and zip tie it closed. Nasty fockers.

rrrr

Reaction score
It's amazing people are this stupid.

Woman arrested after 11-year-old severely burned following 'Hot Water Challenge'

CLAY COUNTY, Ky. (WYMT) - A woman is now facing charges after her child allegedly poured boiling water on an 11-year-old boy earlier this week.

Billy Oliver is at the Cincinnati Burn Center with second and third-degree burns after a friend performed the 'Hot Water Challenge' on him.

Clay County Attorney Joe White said Angela Guth faces charges for second-degree criminal abuse and first-degree wanton endangerment for actions that allegedly happened after the hot water incident.

Guth is accused of not getting medical attention after Billy was injured. She went to the sheriff's office and turned herself in Friday afternoon. She is now in the Clay County Detention Center.

Billy+Oliver+Web.jpg

https://www.wbko.com/content/news/W...-following-Hot-Water-Challenge-513262021.html

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Thank God I live in a small town where everyone is held accountable because everyone knows you somehow.
Don't think small towns are just hillbillies. My kid is in the 95 percentile of all kids in the U.S.of A. when it comes to National testing.
We don't put up with that "Round Here".
I see some piece of human shit doing anything like the Icecream challenge, they will be exposed, their parents will be exposed along with all of their family. I would never have to do anything more than laugh.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
Geez, just when you think maybe it can’t get any worse??!!?!?

2Driver

Reaction score
Looks like an increase in premiums is coming next year

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Boredom does some crazy shit to peoples brains.:rolleyes::(