WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hotboat Enemy Identified....

Garrddogg

Reaction score
I talked to Todd969 and he said it wasnt him that banned everyone. I cant think why he would even think of doing something like that.

mike37

100% American
Reaction score
I haven't gotten baned from HB yet but just wanted to say hi over here
cus it looks like HB is not a place to be any more

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
Too late! I say we burn Brian, then hang his corpse. Then do a full investigation.

Get a rope someone, quick!!!!:swear:swear:swear

Take your pick, Stoned or Burned......:D:D (take the stoned).

I talked to Todd969 and he said it wasnt him that banned everyone. I cant think why he would even think of doing something like that.

I'm telling you, Brian is trying to trick everyone, it was him. I'm almost sure of it.:swear:swear

mbrown2

Reaction score
Do all you banny's feel like you just got transferred to Continuation school....just remember you can still achieve your GED :):)

DCB's ROCK!

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
First time I've visited this site, I was directed over here from the drama at HB. HOWEVER, Miss Perfect I just can't stop staring....sorry...:D:D

Is that bannable???:eek:

Don't think so. I'd be long gone.

Miss Perfect

Reaction score
Maybe I should have had my boobies as my avatar on HB. I might still be around :D

Director...
Reaction score
I just got a pm from Todd969 over at hot boat ...he has denied everything ....Here is the text...

Originally Posted by Todd969
Not exactly sure why you called me out on the ban crisis today. I would be happy to discuss your claim. I've been blamed for worse situations than this.

Todd

I welcome your input...Did you ban any of my threads today...If so why....are you involved in any of the people being banned today?

No I didn't remove any ban related threads.

I did not ban anybody, read the HotBoat Admin post. Mike "Rexone" also is aware that I had nothing to do with this.

Put yourself in my position: Exec Dir of a marine assoc, what benefit would I have banning people from a website?

Finally, I was at work today when all this took place. Nowhere near a computer

Todd

Troy McClure

You may remember me...
Reaction score
OK I'm done with the perv stuff, but they do have better smilies here.

:fsakes

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
when does our magazine launch? Viva la revolution. :beer

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
Man, HB banning everyone sucks big time. Mark my words gang, in a few months time it will back to the usuall bickering and shit talking like it always was. All these efforts will be in vain. :point

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
So, is the guy that you are talking about that did all the banning is Todd from the Rhino runs??? Seems strange...

Steve

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
I just got a pm from Todd969 over at hot boat ...he has denied everything ....Here is the text...

Originally Posted by Todd969
Not exactly sure why you called me out on the ban crisis today. I would be happy to discuss your claim. I've been blamed for worse situations than this.

Todd

I welcome your input...Did you ban any of my threads today...If so why....are you involved in any of the people being banned today?

No I didn't remove any ban related threads.

I did not ban anybody, read the HotBoat Admin post. Mike "Rexone" also is aware that I had nothing to do with this.

Put yourself in my position: Exec Dir of a marine assoc, what benefit would I have banning people from a website?

Finally, I was at work today when all this took place. Nowhere near a computer

Todd

See, I told you Brian. I hope you did not tear a ligament jumping to conclusion! Todd's a great guy. I've hung with him many times. This is not something he would do. I hope he sues you for defamation of character then kicks you in the junk!!!:swear:swear

I'm going to start my own site, and ban you just for the hell of it!:D

Have a Merry Christmas!

Phat Matt

Box Pimp
Reaction score
I think Thumpertalk purchased Hotboat. You are all fucked. :point

B---S---

Reaction score
all i know is somebody let off an EGG-FART over there and i did not like the smell of it

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
lol.............This forum is ten times better than HB........all we need is some good threads started now :)

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
So, is the guy that you are talking about that did all the banning is Todd from the Rhino runs??? Seems strange...

Steve

:fsakes Follow along sloooowly....no, it wasn't todd969. Several members have spoken with him (including me) and he had nothing to do with the bans....

Phat Matt

Box Pimp
Reaction score
:fsakes Follow along sloooowly....no, it wasn't todd969. Several members have spoken with him (including me) and he had nothing to do with the bans....

Why did Todd ban everyone? :swear

BajaMike

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about Darrin Davidson, the guy who purchased Hot Boat Magazine....It seems I've seen something about him but don't remember.

Director...
Reaction score
See, I told you Brian. I hope you did not tear a ligament jumping to conclusion! Todd's a great guy. I've hung with him many times. This is not something he would do. I hope he sues you for defamation of character then kicks you in the junk!!!:swear:swear

I'm going to start my own site, and ban you just for the hell of it!:D

Have a Merry Christmas!

No ligaments torn here....In fact professor, I didnt add any personal thoughts to any information I put up..I only passed along what was sent to me..

I also posted here a pm exchange I had with Todd969 at HotBoat last night....He denied everything I asked him.....when I asked him If he was in fact a mod at Hotboat and was the one deleting threads for some time...he wrote back his internet was breaking up and wanted to continue this by phone.....I prefer having written copy of these issues....and now HotBoat appears to be gone...:nono...Im sure he's a great guy....to you...So is the person who gave me the info I posted....as for suing me.....some have tried.....bring it.....and for the last person who tried to kick me in the junk....well ...he is unavailable for comment..:hmm...This story is far from over.....If the info I was forwarded is indeed not based in fact...I will apologise to Todd969 on the forums.....

CornWater

Hey Now!!!
Reaction score
No ligaments torn here....In fact professor, I didnt add any personal thoughts to any information I put up..I only passed along what was sent to me..

I also posted here a pm exchange I had with Todd969 at HotBoat last night....He denied everything I asked him.....when I asked him If he was in fact a mod at Hotboat and was the one deleting threads for some time...he wrote back his internet was breaking up and wanted to continue this by phone.....I prefer having written copy of these issues....and now HotBoat appears to be gone...:nono...Im sure he's a great guy....to you...So is the person who gave me the info I posted....as for suing me.....some have tried.....bring it.....and for the last person who tried to kick me in the junk....well ...he is unavailable for comment..:hmm...This story is far from over.....If the info I was forwarded is indeed not based in fact...I will apologise to Todd969 on the forums.....

Pretty sure he was kidding Briian...

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score

Fine, I'll call off the Jihad until the dust settles. And if you're proven right, I'll be the first to apoligize to you (but it aint gonna happen).:D smilie face here.

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Todd969.

We have known each other for years. I have broken bread with he and his family on many occasions. When Todd969 tells me he has nothing to do with this, I believe him. He is VERY upset with everything going on.

I am confident when I tell you, it was not Todd969.

Thank you RD, for putting up a GREAT site!!!

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Todd969.

We have known each other for years. I have broken bread with he and his family on many occasions. When Todd969 tells me he has nothing to do with this, I believe him. He is VERY upset with everything going on.

I am confident when I tell you, it was not Todd969.

Thank you RD, for putting up a GREAT site!!!

I'm with you OG! It sucks what happened, but it wasn't Todd.

Topless

Reaction score
I have recieved the scoop on whats going on at Hotboat.....The following is the message I got from the Inside....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Todd969

He is the one doing the damage. He used to be a regular member, but with the ownership change, became a "supermoderator", and hides behind "Todd969" as opposed to "hotboat".

Make a note ....he is doing this without the knowledge and consent of the mods....The mods are NOT part of this ....Be advised.!
Todd has some ass kissers I see.:fsakes

Duffster

Reaction score
Is this the guy??

showphoto.php

http://www.hotboat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=134398