WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HotSpring Spa For Sale

jasonwtc

Reaction score
We do not use it so its time to go and make room for a built in BBQ. it is a Hot Springs Spa 5 seater. it is hooked up and full of water right now. sits at 98 degrees year round. brand new cover cost $500 it is a month old. has one rust spot from a paper clip that nobody knows how it got in the spa. comes with all the chemicals i have. the only thing wrong with the spa is its missing the light cover you can see in the picture. has a light that changes to more colors than i can count. if interested come over see it work and hot. leave deposit i will get it drained, unhooked and ready to move. might be able to get a crane to move it from my garage to your trailer. asking for $2000.00 or best offer. might be interested in trades but i have no idea what just let me know what you got. send a pm or call me 714-330-0794

jasonwtc

Reaction score
nobody has a offer or a trade? you know you want it

Tank

Reaction score
We have the same one. Supposedly the best in the biz. Parts are easy to find for them and they're user friendly and low maintenance.

Good luck with the sale.

jasonwtc

Reaction score
We have the same one. Supposedly the best in the biz. Parts are easy to find for them and they're user friendly and low maintenance.

Good luck with the sale.

thanks. it is easy to maintain and it stays at 98 degrees year round

Tank

Reaction score
thanks. it is easy to maintain and it stays at 98 degrees year round

Yep. I keep ours at 99 and bump it up to 102 15 minutes before getting in. I think our electric bill went up like $20-$25 a month to run it 24/7.

That's a great price for yours too. Mines an 65 or 07 and we paid 2500 and liked the deal!!

Had to order new jet nozzles a couple months ago because the kids broke them. Cheap and super easy fix. I've been really happy with it!

Now you owe me a commission when it sells!!! ;)

jasonwtc

Reaction score
Yep. I keep ours at 99 and bump it up to 102 15 minutes before getting in. I think our electric bill went up like $20-$25 a month to run it 24/7.

That's a great price for yours too. Mines an 65 or 07 and we paid 2500 and liked the deal!!

Had to order new jet nozzles a couple months ago because the kids broke them. Cheap and super easy fix. I've been really happy with it!

Now you owe me a commission when it sells!!! ;)

haha thank you. your commission is a deal on air bag parts when you get your impala

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
I have the exact same spa except the inside is a blueish stone effect. It's been a great spa and the pats are available all over the internet. Hell I bought a replacement heater on Amazon Prime.

For $2k.....yea thats like 25% of new.

It's odd getting used to them running 24-7 but that is their designed intent. The circ pump always runs. According to Hot Spring that is the most efficient way of running one. Or electric bill went up exactly $25 a month.

We have allot of hours on ours.

jasonwtc

Reaction score
also what model and size is it Thanks

i do not know what model it is. the size is 80" x 93"
it is 220v
i have had it for 2 years and i bought it from my buddy who said he had it for 2 years