WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HOUSE PAINTER WANTED...

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has a house painter that they would recommend? I'm would like to find someone that is honest, timely and that has put the gouging tools away...:) We live in Havasu...

Steve

yard dog

Reaction score
Quay's Painting 453 4801 or Ratliff Painting 453 4801 :thumbup:

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Rattle Can Lou is a painter........so I hear.....

And is now a fellow Schiada owner so I'm sure you'll get the price and service that you require.....

:D

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
Yeah, I heard that but I called him and never got a call back:grumble: Plus I heard that he won't do anything but single colors. Maybe I should just give Billy a call instead...

YD, I will give them a call. Are they friends or have you used them on your own stuff?

Thanks, Steve

454Rocket

I thought RDSUX?
Reaction score
I had great luck with APC in Havasu. They did exterior and interior on mine on two different occasions

Spot

Reaction score
I had a hard time finding a reasonable painter in LHC. They were a few really good guys but they wanted a fortune to paint the interior of my lil house. Most others were corn flakes. I settled for a handy man who was also a painter. He did a fair job but I wouldn't recommend him to anyone else. He was very slow and I had to ask him to come back multiple times to do touch-ups. Good luck, if you find someone pass the name and number along. I need some more painting done.

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
I have a feeling that I might have the same problem as you did. Got my fingers crossed...:)

Steve

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
I got a guy I use for my Real Estate Stuff......Send me a PM and I'll get you the info.....it's at the office.

I have used ACP on both houses here in town and they do great work.........they have just gotten very expensive since things have picked back up. I used some other guys last week and they did some very nice drywall repair/texture and paint.....did everything after their day jobs and had about 800 Sq ft done in 2 nights (long nights) and thought they were reasonable.

Cheers!

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
In Yuma I just ended up buying my own 3000 psi pressure washer and Graco 495 Max II sprayer for a DIY job when it cools down. Ive had 4 deals and 4 no shows over the course of months to spray Amerilastic. Tired of flakes.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
I've always had great luck with APC. They just did the interior of our Havasu House.

BeerMaker

"B" Team Token Black Guy
Reaction score
Quay's Painting 453 4801 or Ratliff Painting 453 4801 :thumbup:

I tried to use Quays. He gave a rough quote over phone and when he showed up he raised it stating he only paints New houses now and forgot how much detail work is involved in "older" houses. My house was built in 2005. So he goes up a few hundred bucks. Me and my girl are exhausted from all the other work so I'm like sure let's do it. He on the spot says you know what I'm sorry I have to go up a few hundred dollars more then apologizes again and breaks for the door before I can say yes or no.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has a house painter that they would recommend? I'm would like to find someone that is honest, timely and that has put the gouging tools away...:) We live in Havasu...

Steve

you live in BFE....havasu is south about 20 miles or so

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Yeah, I heard that but I called him and never got a call back:grumble: Plus I heard that he won't do anything but single colors. Maybe I should just give Billy a call instead...

YD, I will give them a call. Are they friends or have you used them on your own stuff?

Thanks, Steve

danny porter.... porters painting in havasu.... he does all my painting.... I'm a painter so it has to be right..:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help everyone. I have enough names to keep me busy for quite a while. I guess that I have to get on the phone and get things going now. I don't have any excuses any more:D Oh, and Steve it isn't quite twenty miles its only fou or five miles from Home Depot:p:D and not, I'm not about to paint it myself. I'm way to old and fat to be doing house painting anymore...:)

Steve

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
I used quay two years ago and started a thread like this, ultimately commenting on some of the crazy quotes I got. I think one company quoted $4k plus with 4 days work 3 guys. Quay got it done by himself in half the time, and a third of the cost. Still looks great

sleekcraft80

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help everyone. I have enough names to keep me busy for quite a while. I guess that I have to get on the phone and get things going now. I don't have any excuses any more:D Oh, and Steve it isn't quite twenty miles its only fou or five miles from Home Depot:p:D and not, I'm not about to paint it myself. I'm way to old and fat to be doing house painting anymore...:)

Steve
I live about 1/2 mile west of you

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
I live about 1/2 mile west of you

I'm on Sierra Vista. If you are around stop by and say hay... You will see the painters there in a few weeks. I'll let everyone know how it turns out in a month or so...

Steve

sleekcraft80

Reaction score
I'm on Sierra Vista. If you are around stop by and say hay... You will see the painters there in a few weeks. I'll let everyone know how it turns out in a month or so...

Steve
I'm on White Gate Dr near Jordan